Author Topic: What you smoking on?  (Read 924 times)

Sccit

Re: What you smoking on?
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2012, 04:03:49 PM »

Variety is the spice of life I'll never stick to one single type of weed if I don't have to.

there is also a variety of OG's and OG crosses.....i'm not gunna say i don't smoke other strains when other peeps got 'em, cuz i do...but i wont get nearly as high.

looney summed it up well... it's like watching an old school 18" TV after getting used to a big flatscreen HD set...doable, but definitely not the same.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2012, 04:44:22 PM »
yeah i got a some og stashed away...something about the taste and high i always comeback for more. headband is the shit too. sour x og is a popular strain. here goes a pic of some of that la confidential i mentioned earlier.

the camera on this epic touch is the shit.

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2012, 05:22:46 PM »
Smokin On That OG Kush. Been Grinding The Shit Outah This Stuff!...Looking Forward To Some THC Blasts Soon As I'm Done This Bag. Never Tasted Hits So Good When Using My Magic-Flight Lunchbox!!

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2012, 05:29:33 PM »
I'm about to roll up a fat blunt of that Mexican brown.   8)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2012, 06:49:32 PM »

my homegirl had some reggie miller the otherday i hit it once and was like "im good"

she was offended, until i busted out that good good.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2012, 07:42:34 PM »

my homegirl had some reggie miller the otherday i hit it once and was like "im good"

she was offended, until i busted out that good good.

haha i love when ppl get offended when u turn down their weed

east bay funk

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2012, 08:21:49 PM »
cookies

Al Bundy

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2012, 12:35:21 AM »
cookies

girl scout cookies is one of my favorite strains.

^this man knows what he's doin

+1

okay you want some pics?

got some super lemon haze. won the cannabis cup a few years back. great sativa dominant hybrid

my g pen gets a lot of use. so much wax buildup lol

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2012, 12:36:48 AM »
disgusting

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2012, 09:38:11 AM »
my caretaker is drying/curing lemon haze right now...looking forward to trying that.

untill monday all i got is a gram and a half of og and whats left from that zip of la confidential.

Matty

« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2012, 11:37:30 AM »
a whole week off weed and feeling pretty good for it. people coming over in the next few days so it's back to the grill again. i think after that i gotta have at least a month of it. need a serious detox...you lose your natural energy and mental clarity from having it constantly. and its mad dehydrating.

we don't have the luxury of choosing and identifying different strains over here, unless you're close with growers and the like. you get whatever's going around and you consider yourself lucky :( :bandit:

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2012, 02:01:02 PM »
damn u in the netherlands?

Matty

« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2012, 06:07:45 PM »
damn u in the netherlands?

great britain-lands

nether-netherlands would be a whole other story...by far best (and easiest to obtain) weed i ever smoked there :(

rayallen0

« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2012, 07:08:22 PM »
u even know if shit is a sativa or indica or you just going in completely blind?

Sleazy

« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2012, 12:20:53 PM »
Great pics people.  8)

That LA Confidential is looking real nice Petey. Never tried it myself but I've heard it's some tasty stuff, gotta give it a go some day.

Hoodlum that OG is looking really dank and you've got a nice sized baggy there too! But most of all props for the grinder I love these kinds. They make hash from exactly the kind of buds that you like to smoke! Sure it's a rare treat but you can't buy that on the market with any amount of money.

And G.O.D now we're on the same page! Super Lemon Haze, at least if grown well from a well-selected clone, is right up my alley! And yours is looking great. Sure it's just a Haze hybrid and not that heavy on the Haze (it's a cross of Lemon Skunk and Super Silver Haze much like Blue Dream is Blueberry x SSH) but it's a direct descendant of the legendary Original Haze. Bred by the Haze Brothers during the 70's in Santa Cruz, California.

And yep Cookies is "the new O.G.". I mean the new thing that the real pot snobs won't smoke because it's "too popular" :D The haters say it's "just another kush", "they just got some rapper to hype it up", and that it's "just dumb marketing". But I gotta say that IMO it's fucking genious marketing. First coming up with a catchy name like "Girl Scout Cookies" (later renamed just Cookies because some lesbians got upset or whatever) and then actually backing up the name by providing something minty. But not just something minty they bred it into the most popular thing out there (O.G. Kush). And sure Brener might be just "some rapper" and pretty unknown in the grand scheme of things but among Bay Area weed rappers he surely has to be some kind of head honcho. And no matter what someone's personal opinion about some marketing methods might be how can you say something that has been so succesful dumb.. Those dudes must have made a fortune even though the cut eventually got spread. And sure you can make fortunes growing weed but in Cali it's more like a normal job because there's so much competition and large scale buyers lowball everything and electricity prices are so high (and increase progressively depending on how much you use) not to mention life in general being expensive as fuck so... Hats off to them!

Haha that's awesome! :bandit: Can you post a photo too if you still have some? Or anyone that has some. I haven't seen even a photo of schwag in years. What's funny is that some if it may be the best damn marijuana on earth. Heirloom Mexican sativas grown by some master grower that's been at it for years. And by the time it hits the consumer it has cured to a nice brown color with all the chlorophyll gone (just like is done with tobacco) for a nice smooth smoke. It just that the cartels that buy it throw it all into huge piles after they buy it where it will decompose/rot and then afterwards they compress it real tight into bales causing more destruction. Then it gets transported by who know what kind of donkeys, trucks, planes boats. And eventually gets bagged up (a couple of times) into smaller bags in who knows what ghetto place. And most of it wasn't even grown by no master grower but more like some kind of modern day slaves. So a lot of it might not exactly be the best damn marijuana on earth haha. So what's yours like?

we don't have the luxury of choosing and identifying different strains over here, unless you're close with growers and the like. you get whatever's going around and you consider yourself lucky :( :bandit:

LOL man I've talked to some UK heads over the Internet and they've had access to all the best U.S. clone-only stuff like Kushes, Diesels, Chemdogs and their own things too like Cheese. And import hashes from Morocco and Afghanistan. Import weed from Africa, the Caribbean and Thailand. All kinds of things. Now sure when weed nerds talk to each other on the web they might only mention the best or most interesting things but it still sounds like you just need to step your game up. It's not like most people in the America are smoking awesome weed either (hopefully Based Ghost will post a photo so you'll see for yourself).

LOL I could go on about this subject for hours. Too bad most people aren't quite that interested. :D I need to like join some weed forum again or something.

Here's my Sunday special:

It was called something when I got it but I have very high doubts about that since well, it's not even the right color lol. Now often dealers will call weed whatever they think the customer wants it to be but this was gifted to me so I doubt that's the case here. Well if you can consider some kind of baker's dozen deal a gift. But anyway it's real nice and smells like honey. Let's call it Honey Kush! If I had a shitload of it I'd come up with a catchy name like the Cookies guys did and make a fortune! But only got a couple grams lol oh well I'll smoke some and have even less.  8)