Author Topic: What you smoking on?  (Read 923 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: What you smoking on?
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2012, 12:49:43 PM »
im on the look out for cookies...never tried this strain.

cant wait to taste the lemon haze and i just tore through a bag of cheese and that shit was pretty impressive.

cataract kush is an option also...decisions decisions.

i wish i still had my grinder....keif is the shit. one time i smoked a blunt predomanantly made of keef when i was real young (and stupid) and got so high i got sick to my stomach.

Matty

« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2012, 01:23:44 PM »
we don't have the luxury of choosing and identifying different strains over here, unless you're close with growers and the like. you get whatever's going around and you consider yourself lucky :( :bandit:

LOL man I've talked to some UK heads over the Internet and they've had access to all the best U.S. clone-only stuff like Kushes, Diesels, Chemdogs and their own things too like Cheese. And import hashes from Morocco and Afghanistan. Import weed from Africa, the Caribbean and Thailand. All kinds of things. Now sure when weed nerds talk to each other on the web they might only mention the best or most interesting things but it still sounds like you just need to step your game up. It's not like most people in the America are smoking awesome weed either (hopefully Based Ghost will post a photo so you'll see for yourself).

LOL I could go on about this subject for hours. Too bad most people aren't quite that interested. :D I need to like join some weed forum again or something.
[/quote]

you are right my man. i've come in with a low level of weed knowledge and its time to make it a mission to step up. i've been studying stuff in other areas closely related on plants and things but strangely not this one, the one that brought me so many great times. i went on some weed forums a while back to investigate getting this lil vape box but i can't really grow it right now...and not really gone too much into the different strains and stuff, aside from a few basics. it's not so plentiful in like towns and stuff unless you have the right networks beyond low level dealers. i'll be looking to expand the weed network for sure, learn some more shit about it. high right now anyway 8)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 01:26:03 PM by Matty »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2012, 01:36:12 PM »
high right now anyway 8)

...just be thankful for that. i couldn't imagine not being able to have access to "my meds" when i need it.

cats is in here flossing the goods but if all they could get was some mids they would be on it like a motherfucker just as i would.

Matty

« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2012, 01:42:41 PM »
first time in a week feels amazing. if i feel like i can drive in a bit ill go out and get a pizza from a super bomb italian takeaway :laugh:

kinda never wanted to meet dealers too much cause i know if its easy access ill be on it maybe even more and while it is amazing preferable over a normal experience of reality...i need to be able to rest from it, some of the other effects on the body aren't so desirable. but it gets me to a great space and i think its done a lot of crazy healing/spiritual development. so i wanna keep using it always, just when to take breaks and by how much.

nice thing bout not having amazing shit all the time, occasionally a dude will come through with some super bomb shit and its all the more epic. happened a couple of times when i was getting nice size amounts and memorable. also overseas 8)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 01:44:23 PM by Matty »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2012, 01:52:44 PM »
i remember before michigan was a medical state having good weed around was mostly seasonal and the majority out door grown unless you personally knew someone brave enough to dabble in hydroponics or something. the medical thing is a true blessing and has changed a lot of ppls lives for the better. ive never seen so much beautiful green in all my life as i have in the past five years or so.

ive seen ppl kick opiates and benzos using medical grade marijuana and that amazes me.

Matty

« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2012, 02:00:45 PM »
its definitely helped a lot of people to be in a better space. i think we all have things to work through, different types of troubles. my life has deffo been much more expansive thanks to weed :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit:

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2012, 02:01:54 PM »
i try and abstain for  one week a month and it helps me stay centered.

rayallen0

« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2012, 02:02:12 PM »
i feel lucky living in seattle. think i have only gotten bad weed like maybe 5 time tops, once i found a dependable dealer and a friend with a medical card it has been bomb ass bud

Hood Crawler

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2012, 02:04:41 PM »
No smokes here, got a beer though. 8)

Al Bundy

« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2012, 03:19:26 PM »
i try and abstain for  one week a month and it helps me stay centered.

i don't see why people say it's hard to quit smoking. i've quit 3 times today

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2012, 03:22:26 PM »
lol...i've smoked every day for the past 8 years, with no real breaks. can't remember the last time i took a day off, and the last extended break i had musta been when i was 18, for one week during a trip to israel...and that was cuz i couldn't find any  8) 8) 8) 8)

BG Dresta

« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2012, 03:41:44 PM »
shit
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 08:11:01 PM by HalfDead »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2012, 06:34:27 PM »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2012, 06:44:24 AM »
lemon haze got me fucked up last night it might just be the hash that was mixed in it but i got faded....i smoked myself to sleep

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2012, 08:25:31 AM »

I Know It Ain't Even Brunch Yet!!....But I Couldnt Wait......OG Kush 'Crystals' Lunchbox Vape Hits For Breakfast It Is!!