Author Topic: What you smoking on?  (Read 926 times)

Sleazy

Re: What you smoking on?
« Reply #60 on: May 04, 2012, 04:24:07 PM »
roor is the dre beats of the bong world you can get a good functional foot long or more bong  with ice divets for a small fraction of the price of a roor.

i had mine custom made and i paid less then 70.

Nah man Roor is the best. I have more expensive bongs too and they suck compared to my cheapo-Roor. The main difference is the joints in the bong. The Roor ones are made from really dense/hard glass. The bowl never really gets stuck but always seals easily and just feels "right".

The good part is all you need is a Roor diffuser/downstem and bowl and you can get them on any bong you want. Those don't cost much at all. Because yeah the fancier Roor models are pretty expensive for what you get.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #61 on: May 04, 2012, 04:34:44 PM »
they are the best supposedly but id rather spend the money id pay for that roor and get an ounce of some og and be just as happy with my 70 dollar footlong colour changer with the slider piece.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #62 on: May 04, 2012, 04:43:28 PM »
they are the best supposedly but id rather spend the money id pay for that roor and get an ounce of some og and be just as happy with my 70 dollar footlong colour changer with the slider piece.

ounce of OG? i mean if u put in work and find somebody u can get good OG for 250 an ounce.

isn't a roor much more expensive than that? like a medium sized one? around 2-3 foot?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sleazy

« Reply #63 on: May 04, 2012, 04:53:42 PM »
Sure man it doesn't really matter that much what you smoke with in the end, it's what you smoke that counts. And custom made bongs are really cool! And what I meant was the Roor joints aren't even that special because you could get them even for that bong, or any bong, by buying a Roor bowl and downstem for like $25 or whatever. Anyway if you're enjoying your bong that's all that counts in the end! I've been smoking a lot of joints lately. 8)

ounce of OG? i mean if u put in work and find somebody u can get good OG for 250 an ounce.

isn't a roor much more expensive than that? like a medium sized one? around 2-3 foot?

Roor bongs go from like $100 to thousands. I haven't really seen that many 2+ footers though they are usually shorter. Except some old customs (and fakes). But maybe I just haven't seen them who knows. The expensive ones just are thicker glass and customized and whatever. And they have a lot of percolator bongs in the "couple hundred" range.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #64 on: May 04, 2012, 04:56:18 PM »

my bong be having niggas puking....you dont need all that extra its a status thing g. but i can tell if ur caught up with blunts and shit etc weed is more of a social thing for you for me its medication on some real shit.

Sccit

« Reply #65 on: May 04, 2012, 08:21:40 PM »
its this edible concentrated thc...u put a drop or two on your tounge and zooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

lmao