Author Topic: VH1 behind the music thingy on Jay Z SUNDAY  (Read 152 times)

Tha_Reverend

VH1 behind the music thingy on Jay Z SUNDAY
« on: February 06, 2003, 11:57:17 PM »
yo, I know there are some Jay Z fans up in here.  I personally am not.  but anyways, I was watchin VH1 and they had a preview of the new Behind the music thype thing on Jayz.  it was acutally quite dope.  it started out with the words "dinner at grandmas house" and then it shows  a VERY young JAY Z freestylin on this home video.  like in his late teens.  it blew me away. lol. it was dope. remided me a little of what snoop was back in the day.  the man (had) skillz. what can I say.  I ain't never seen him do that as of late.  yall may want to check it out.  looks to be tight.  

I don't know what time but it's on SUNDAY on VH1.  

peace

Tha_Reverend

Re:VH1 behind the music thingy on Jay Z SUNDAY
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2003, 03:27:17 PM »
So this is the thanks Big Nate gets for informing you ungrateful lil brats.  well ya misssed it.  it passed.  I hope you happy.  you damn eastcoast groopees.  you vultures.  see if I ever come in here agian with exclusive news. long live the WESTSIDE.  

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2003, 03:36:29 PM »
it cracked me up how they were all getting at vol 1 for being "too mainstream" and not good enough considering it had the least amount of mainstream tracks(2) out of all the albums he released after reasonable doubt and it was definetly his 2nd best.

*waits for someone to ask about hearing blueprint*

also i have heard him spit that one "freestyle verse" from back to back with big l 3 times now..ridiculous..
« Last Edit: February 10, 2003, 03:43:47 PM by smartass »
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Jome

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2003, 05:03:01 PM »
So this is the thanks Big Nate gets for informing you ungrateful lil brats.  well ya misssed it.  it passed.  I hope you happy.  you damn eastcoast groopees.  you vultures.  see if I ever come in here agian with exclusive news. long live the WESTSIDE.  

LoL...
Jay-Z gets no love on WCC.. except maybe Diplomat-dude, IGeezy & myself..

Trizz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Cant spell the West wit out the ES
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2003, 02:54:44 PM »
How yall gon forget me? lol you know i bump jayz

ITS THE ROC BITCH

*throws up Diamond*

Dorado

• 'G'
  • What's Really Good!??!?!