Author Topic: OMG New Exclusive LAMB Shit 2012  (Read 4776 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: OMG New Exclusive LAMB Shit 2012
« Reply #120 on: May 10, 2012, 07:23:29 AM »
^LOL, nigga called him a jabroni.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #121 on: May 10, 2012, 10:22:58 AM »
Yeah, son never talks about the topic at hand, just says some slick shit to talk about something else.

Even if you were a world class fighter & Sik was better than Tyson in his prime & I had no arms & just a nub for a left leg it has ZERO RELEVANCE to the fact I'm talking about you pussying out to Sik. Don't chance the topic.

whenever someone calls him out and he has no rebuttal he just busts out a gay joke or a "your so ugly" line

Looking at your pic, can you blame him?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #122 on: May 10, 2012, 10:43:25 AM »
Yeah, son never talks about the topic at hand, just says some slick shit to talk about something else.

Even if you were a world class fighter & Sik was better than Tyson in his prime & I had no arms & just a nub for a left leg it has ZERO RELEVANCE to the fact I'm talking about you pussying out to Sik. Don't chance the topic.

whenever someone calls him out and he has no rebuttal he just busts out a gay joke or a "your so ugly" line

and this nigga here Gollum is also obsessed with others looks too  ::)

Sccit

« Reply #123 on: May 10, 2012, 11:11:06 AM »
Lmao I just got to the part where he said he would let a Mod delete his account... what a jabroni... LMAO Are you serious bro

lol, down syndrome mexican, no one asked for ur 2 cents....yes, i will have my account deleted and never come back if 1 of my nutriders will meet me mutually. ever see peeps bet their accounts over sports? same shit.. really, tho, it aint nearly as funny as ur ass using rocky maivia slang like we was still in the 5th grade :D

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #124 on: May 10, 2012, 11:32:15 AM »

and this nigga here Gollum is also obsessed with others looks too  ::)

The irony of you calling someone gollum

You guys have the same hairline and facial expression

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #125 on: May 10, 2012, 12:29:47 PM »
blah blah blah

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #126 on: May 10, 2012, 12:32:28 PM »
I know I'm getting humiliated and have nothing further to say. I just want this to end.

lol funny how you post just like arthur does when he gives up on a thread
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 12:34:50 PM by BG Rapsodie »

Sccit

« Reply #127 on: May 10, 2012, 12:33:00 PM »

lmfao

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #128 on: May 10, 2012, 03:15:35 PM »
spice2 trying to lose her nickname...glad you waste time making photos of me though

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #129 on: May 10, 2012, 08:12:17 PM »
spice2 trying to lose her nickname...glad you waste time making photos of me though

That was quite a delayed response, gollumface. What's wrong, couldn't think of anything to say in your first reply? Have to spend several hours coming up with a retort? It's gotta be hard being slow.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #130 on: May 10, 2012, 09:53:10 PM »

That was quite a delayed response, gollumface. What's wrong, couldn't think of anything to say in your first reply? Have to spend several hours coming up with a retort? It's gotta be hard being slow.
lol poor billy

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #131 on: May 11, 2012, 01:01:24 AM »
it just shows how much of this board is your fuckin life... you know damn well you would jew your way out of it and your account wont be deleted...

fuckin jabrone
The West is Back

The Troll

• Lil Geezy
  • Feed the troll
« Reply #132 on: May 11, 2012, 01:19:24 AM »

ROFL LMFAO!!!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #133 on: May 11, 2012, 05:17:14 PM »

LOL someone is obsessed with me

it's okay lazy eye, just admit you have no life.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #134 on: May 16, 2012, 12:53:44 PM »

ROFL LMFAO!!!

Lol wowzers
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.