Author Topic: OMG New Exclusive LAMB Shit 2012  (Read 4680 times)

Sccit

Re: OMG New Exclusive LAMB Shit 2012
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2012, 01:16:10 AM »
lil nikky you gotta be at least a little insulted by this, i mean you consider yourself a talented rapper and this guy just got your whole style down 100% as a joke

gotta give it up to dude...whoever did this would make a great underground weird al. if i make it, i'm bringin him with me.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2012, 08:43:51 AM »
OG Will_B #Infamous   10:42:25 AM   Viewing OG Mike Madsen (your mother's boytoy)'s profile.

:D :D :D :D

lol

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2012, 08:48:00 AM »
I'm on dubcnn and i don't give a fuck what anyone's sayin
I am a jew with waxed eyebrows and you know I ain't playin

I'm doin it big at riznaves youngins you can't fuck with me
I'm just a G from Woodland Hills and you can not see me

^^Hottest bars in the song IMO
8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2012, 09:38:16 AM »
ROFL.  This is the funniest shit I've heard in a while.

whoever did this is a genius

Sikotic™

« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2012, 10:34:32 AM »
I'm on dubcnn and i don't give a fuck what anyone's sayin
I am a jew with waxed eyebrows and you know I ain't playin

I'm doin it big at riznaves youngins you can't fuck with me
I'm just a G from Woodland Hills and you can not see me

^^Hottest bars in the song IMO
8)

I'm feelin that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2012, 10:39:23 AM »
#TeamBallsDeep

I swear, NIK just proves he chills with the illest herbs on the planet. Niggas tryna buddy-buddy up to "hold it down" online. Jesus Christ...

and what the fuck are you doing?

and fuck yea your part of team BALLS DEEP. i know you like that shit. that why you put a hash tag on it....

we can see you like balls deep in ya throat....

we hold it down everywhere we go. online, off line, in the gang bang line to fuck ya moms, on the court, in the booth, on the TWZradio show....

Its L.A.M.B. Bitch!!!!
 8)

lmao @ this flamboyant negro  :D

why do LAMB and all it's affiliates have such an obsession with dick and balls though?

oh and "I know you like that shit thats why you put a hash tag on it" reminds me of "he ain't no crip, crips don't type like that"

lmao@M.O. bein flamboyant...u couldnt be any more off, mr. briccz

i never really thought u were a bad dude, but the more u post, the more i picture u as a nerd on the level of hack/cham.

is that who u are?

haha. I got kids and a wife and money and I am a homeowner.

this forum is my toilet when I get a little time to myself.  I could care less what you picture me as because I know what I am.

In conclusion, you'll understand when you're older, son. And I really don't think you're a bad guy either. You remind me of the goofy dude thats the homie, that all the homies clown on but still got love for, know what I mean?

As for the track, I didn't make it. I got my little brother to do it because we were stoned and I showed him Im Your Boyfriend Now Nancy. He lurks here too so he knows all about you.

It was all done in good fun, my friend  ;D

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #51 on: May 09, 2012, 11:30:57 AM »
#TeamBallsDeep

I swear, NIK just proves he chills with the illest herbs on the planet. Niggas tryna buddy-buddy up to "hold it down" online. Jesus Christ...

and fuck yea your part of team BALLS DEEP. i know you like that shit. that why you put a hash tag on it....

we hold it down everywhere we go. online, off line, in the gang bang line to fuck ya moms, on the court, in the booth, on the TWZradio show....

Its L.A.M.B. Bitch!!!!
 8)

why do LAMB and all it's affiliates have such an obsession with dick and balls though?

oh and "I know you like that shit thats why you put a hash tag on it" reminds me of "he ain't no crip, crips don't type like that"

i never really thought u were a bad dude, but the more u post, the more i picture u as a nerd on the level of hack/cham.

is that who u are?

this forum is my toilet when I get a little time to myself.  I could care less what you picture me as because I know what I am.

In conclusion, you'll understand when you're older, son. And I really don't think you're a bad guy either. You remind me of the goofy dude thats the homie, that all the homies clown on but still got love for, know what I mean?

As for the track, I didn't make it. I got my little brother to do it because we were stoned and I showed him Im Your Boyfriend Now Nancy. He lurks here too so he knows all about you.

you gotta get him to do a part 2 over the Evil Makes My Dick Grow beat....i got the instrumental from youtube

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2012, 11:59:40 AM »
#TeamBallsDeep

Its L.A.M.B. Bitch!!!!
 8)

is that who u are?

at least you manned up n admitted it.....as for your lil analysis, it's quite funny. thats exactly what i picture all the "trolls" and dickriders on dubcc to be like in reality. they get punk and made fun of in real life, so they come on here 2 vent their frustrations. i'm actually the type of dude 2 slap the taste out ya mouth if u try trollin me in real life, mr. briccz. dont get it twisted. and oh yea, ask "ur brother" how my balls taste. :-*

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #53 on: May 09, 2012, 01:11:44 PM »
shut the fuck up lil nicky youre a malnourished lil mamas boy who thinks hes tough because hes tall. you aint shit

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #54 on: May 09, 2012, 01:26:15 PM »
shut the fuck up lil nicky youre a malnourished lil mamas boy who thinks hes tough because hes tall. you aint shit

he's the only 6 foot 2 guy in the world who still has a napoleon complex

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #55 on: May 09, 2012, 01:35:06 PM »
#TeamBallsDeep

Its L.A.M.B. Bitch!!!!
 8)

is that who u are?

at least you manned up n admitted it.....as for your lil analysis, it's quite funny. thats exactly what i picture all the "trolls" and dickriders on dubcc to be like in reality. they get punk and made fun of in real life, so they come on here 2 vent their frustrations. i'm actually the type of dude 2 slap the taste out ya mouth if u try trollin me in real life, mr. briccz. dont get it twisted. and oh yea, ask "ur brother" how my balls taste. :-*

lol someones mad. you didnt slap acgrundy or sikotic.  :D

and if you think youre tough I'm 10 years older then you and I'm 6'4 but I'm not skinny.

I been around the block son, watch your tone  :-*

Sikotic™

« Reply #56 on: May 09, 2012, 01:36:27 PM »
i'm actually the type of dude 2 slap the taste out ya mouth if u try trollin me in real life, mr. briccz. dont get it twisted.
Oh really?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #57 on: May 09, 2012, 01:38:50 PM »
i'm actually the type of dude 2 slap the taste out ya mouth if u try trollin me in real life, mr. briccz. dont get it twisted.
Oh really?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nikky, Ac Grundy says you were too scared to fight and you asked him to play basketball

Sccit

« Reply #58 on: May 09, 2012, 01:43:29 PM »
Oh really?

^here we go again...the pussycunt who completely changed his tone and had a look like he just shit his pants when me and lights rolled up on him.

you are a different guy online, sik. say what u will to impress ur sauce "trollsquad" e-friends. but why so humble in person? where is the toughness in real life?? "whats up dawwwwwg?" lmao

mr. briccz...like i said, someone who would try 2 troll me without the saftey of a screen is gettin slapped. sikotic and grundy never tried trollin me or actin funnystyle in reality. bad example. i invite u to come see for urself, though. 100 bux says u dont have the balls to come out here and do ur trollin in the presence of ANY member of the L.A.M.B.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #59 on: May 09, 2012, 01:50:10 PM »
LOL, NIK enough LMFAO. Stop trying to defend your pussy ass. You didn't see him. He finally gave you a time & place & you said "OH, HE'S JUST PLAYIN'!". Then after he was like, "no I'm not, NIK. Come see me" you pulled this "ain't worth my time" thing.

You're a bitch. Me, Hack, Jaydc, Tommy, we're all waiting for our first class, round trip ticket to California. All talk, no game.

& stop running to defend your little bitch friend. Especially you who calls any two people who make fun of your pathetic life are e-lovers lmao.