Author Topic: OMG New Exclusive LAMB Shit 2012  (Read 4676 times)

MUHFUKKA

Re: OMG New Exclusive LAMB Shit 2012
« Reply #60 on: May 09, 2012, 01:50:33 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/EKRhxvmtass" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/EKRhxvmtass</a>

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #61 on: May 09, 2012, 01:52:31 PM »
LOL, NIK enough LMFAO. Stop trying to defend your pussy ass. You didn't see him. He finally gave you a time & place & you said "OH, HE'S JUST PLAYIN'!". Then after he was like, "no I'm not, NIK. Come see me" you pulled this "ain't worth my time" thing.

You're a bitch. Me, Hack, Jaydc, Tommy, we're all waiting for our first class, round trip ticket to California. All talk, no game.

& stop running to defend your little bitch friend. Especially you who calls any two people who make fun of your pathetic life are e-lovers lmao.

cham, shut your mouth when grown men are talkin.. even sikotic would beat ur ass. u have no place in this discussion, outside of gettin ur daily BJ fix

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #62 on: May 09, 2012, 01:54:55 PM »
grown men hahaha did mommy make you your favorite lunch today nikky?

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #63 on: May 09, 2012, 01:56:45 PM »
LOL, NIK enough LMFAO. Stop trying to defend your pussy ass. You didn't see him. He finally gave you a time & place & you said "OH, HE'S JUST PLAYIN'!". Then after he was like, "no I'm not, NIK. Come see me" you pulled this "ain't worth my time" thing.

You're a bitch. Me, Hack, Jaydc, Tommy, we're all waiting for our first class, round trip ticket to California. All talk, no game.

& stop running to defend your little bitch friend. Especially you who calls any two people who make fun of your pathetic life are e-lovers lmao.

cham, shut your mouth when grown men are talkin.. even sikotic would beat ur ass. u have no place in this discussion, outside of gettin ur daily BJ fix

"Even sikotic would beat ur ass"   what does t hat have to do with the conversation?

NIK where is my flight ticket out to LAX?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #64 on: May 09, 2012, 01:59:00 PM »
Yeah, son never talks about the topic at hand, just says some slick shit to talk about something else.

Even if you were a world class fighter & Sik was better than Tyson in his prime & I had no arms & just a nub for a left leg it has ZERO RELEVANCE to the fact I'm talking about you pussying out to Sik. Don't chance the topic.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #65 on: May 09, 2012, 02:00:46 PM »
Yeah, son never talks about the topic at hand, just says some slick shit to talk about something else.

Even if you were a world class fighter & Sik was better than Tyson in his prime & I had no arms & just a nub for a left leg it has ZERO RELEVANCE to the fact I'm talking about you pussying out to Sik. Don't chance the topic.

whenever someone calls him out and he has no rebuttal he just busts out a gay joke or a "your so ugly" line

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #66 on: May 09, 2012, 02:04:21 PM »
i'm actually the type of dude 2 slap the taste out ya mouth if u try trollin me in real life, mr. briccz. dont get it twisted.
Oh really?

^here we go again...the pussycunt who completely changed his tone and had a look like he just shit his pants when me and lights rolled up on him.

you are a different guy online, sik. say what u will to impress ur sauce "trollsquad" e-friends. but why so humble in person? where is the toughness in real life?? "whats up dawwwwwg?" lmao

mr. briccz...like i said, someone who would try 2 troll me without the saftey of a screen is gettin slapped. sikotic and grundy never tried trollin me or actin funnystyle in reality. bad example. i invite u to come see for urself, though. 100 bux says u dont have the balls to come out here and do ur trollin in the presence of ANY member of the L.A.M.B.

so youll give me 100 bucks if I come to Woodland Hills and clown on you?  :D

seems like this song has you pretty heated Elior.  :D

thing is, I just moved back to Cali from Washington and I am only like 2 hours away from you. But being that I have a wife and kids and responsibilities (something you don't know about) I don't think I can fit it into my schedule. I'll glady clown you face to face over skype though  :D :D :D :D

Sccit

« Reply #67 on: May 09, 2012, 02:06:24 PM »
i'm actually the type of dude 2 slap the taste out ya mouth if u try trollin me in real life, mr. briccz. dont get it twisted.
Oh really?

^here we go again...the pussycunt who completely changed his tone and had a look like he just shit his pants when me and lights rolled up on him.

you are a different guy online, sik. say what u will to impress ur sauce "trollsquad" e-friends. but why so humble in person? where is the toughness in real life?? "whats up dawwwwwg?" lmao

mr. briccz...like i said, someone who would try 2 troll me without the saftey of a screen is gettin slapped. sikotic and grundy never tried trollin me or actin funnystyle in reality. bad example. i invite u to come see for urself, though. 100 bux says u dont have the balls to come out here and do ur trollin in the presence of ANY member of the L.A.M.B.

thing is, I just moved back to Cali from Washington and I am only like 2 hours away from you. But being that I have a wife and kids and responsibilities (something you don't know about) I don't think I can fit it into my schedule. I'll glady clown you face to face over skype though  :D :D :D :D

i will give u 100 bux, you got my word. if i'm lyin, u can have the mods delete my account and i will never post here again. bring ur wife too.

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #68 on: May 09, 2012, 02:08:15 PM »
Oh really?

i will give u 100 bux, you got my word. if i'm lyin, u can have the mods delete my account and i will never post here again. bring ur wife too.

LMAO you're one silly kid  :D

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #69 on: May 09, 2012, 02:08:26 PM »
LMAO nik wants to play basketball with the guy and his wife

you KNOW if you ever showed up NIK would be like "uhh i dont have the money man please dont hurt me"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #70 on: May 09, 2012, 02:09:10 PM »
Yeah, that sounds about right...if you don't get the hundred bucks, which would be the ONLY reason you'd waste your time to play that faggot in basketball, he'll allow the mods to delete his account...which apparently is equivalent to a hundred dollars lol.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #71 on: May 09, 2012, 02:09:56 PM »
Yeah, that sounds about right...if you don't get the hundred bucks, which would be the ONLY reason you'd waste your time to play that faggot in basketball, he'll allow the mods to delete his account...which apparently is equivalent to a hundred dollars lol.

and mods can't delete accounts

only admins can

Sccit

« Reply #72 on: May 09, 2012, 02:12:30 PM »

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #73 on: May 09, 2012, 02:13:57 PM »
maybe I am a female elior. a big bulldyke who just got out of chowchilla.

truth of the matter is, i know everything about you and you know nothing about me.

oh and I'm worth a couple mill, made my money in real estate. I dont need 100 but thanks anyways peasant  :D :D

Sccit

« Reply #74 on: May 09, 2012, 02:16:23 PM »
maybe I am a female elior. a big bulldyke who just got out of chowchilla.

truth of the matter is, i know everything about you and you know nothing about me.

oh and I'm worth a couple mill, made my money in real estate. I dont need 100 but thanks anyways peasant  :D :D

it's obvious by your analysis that u dont know the first thing about me... i know a lil something about u, though. mr briccz aka the family-man/geek who idolizes trolls and just recently grew the balls to become one himself ;)