Author Topic: OMG New Exclusive LAMB Shit 2012  (Read 4687 times)

Sikotic™

Re: OMG New Exclusive LAMB Shit 2012
« Reply #90 on: May 09, 2012, 02:34:38 PM »
it's obvious by your analysis that u dont know the first thing about me... i know a lil something about u, though. mr briccz aka the family-man/geek who idolizes trolls and just recently grew the balls to become one himself ;)
Actually, anyone whose viewed the G-Spot knows everything about you, your privileged life and your insecurities. And one thing I know about you in person is you're not the type to smack anyone in the face. This is why you stay comfortably behind the wheel of your vehicle or around your homies and/or girlfriend. Remember a few months ago when you went into grave detail about how badly you're gonna fuck me up only to completely backtrack and say you didn't wanna fight a week later.

And haven't you ever heard that imitation is the highest form of flattery? Or are you upset because someone took your jewbot flow and rocked it better than you? LMAO
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #91 on: May 09, 2012, 02:34:53 PM »
lmfao gtfoh u lyin bitch...some1 u used 2 be cool wit pmed me that. pretty sad when u try so hard remaining anonymous online and then this happens, huh?
thats pretty funny considering its not me. i dont like posting personal shit all over the internet but people have seen pics of me and they can tell you that its not

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #92 on: May 09, 2012, 02:38:36 PM »
and by the way i guarantee even that fat guy could kick your feeble ass  :'(

Sccit

« Reply #93 on: May 09, 2012, 02:44:23 PM »
it's obvious by your analysis that u dont know the first thing about me... i know a lil something about u, though. mr briccz aka the family-man/geek who idolizes trolls and just recently grew the balls to become one himself ;)
Actually, anyone whose viewed the G-Spot knows everything about you, your privileged life and your insecurities. And one thing I know about you in person is you're not the type to smack anyone in the face. This is why you stay comfortably behind the wheel of your vehicle or around your homies and/or girlfriend. Remember a few months ago when you went into grave detail about how badly you're gonna fuck me up only to completely backtrack and say you didn't wanna fight a week later.

And haven't you ever heard that imitation is the highest form of flattery? Or are you upset because someone took your jewbot flow and rocked it better than you? LMAO

like i said, if i really wanted to, i could just have the homies go down to where ur at and jack ur ride. if i was truly a bitch, i would just smash the windows of ur car while u were at work...there are many different things i could do if i truly wanted 2. fact of the matter is, a part of me feels bad for u. but when i do bump into u, and i most likely will, u are gunna regret the way u acted. thats all there really is to it. and have u ever tried trollin me in real life to see if i'd smack u in the face? no, because when i did see u, you were all buddy-buddy..."oh, what up dawwwwg" *in ur best white mans voice*. u a nerd, sik. i know it, u know it, the peeps who post here know it. it's just that nerds need some1 to look up to, and u are the model nerd round these parts.

Sccit

« Reply #94 on: May 09, 2012, 02:45:38 PM »
lmfao gtfoh u lyin bitch...some1 u used 2 be cool wit pmed me that. pretty sad when u try so hard remaining anonymous online and then this happens, huh?
thats pretty funny considering its not me. i dont like posting personal shit all over the internet but people have seen pics of me and they can tell you that its not

so u "showed ur pic" in private chats to other dudes here? lmfao...gtfo

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #95 on: May 09, 2012, 02:48:13 PM »

you scanned your fuckin drivers license for the other dudes on here hahaha. and sik watch out, nikky could key your car if he really wanted to

Sccit

« Reply #96 on: May 09, 2012, 02:49:35 PM »

you scanned your fuckin drivers license for the other dudes on here hahaha. and sik watch out, nikky could key your car if he really wanted to

dude...u claim to send pics to guys in PRIVATE, but scared to post it up in public. i dunno whats sadder, the fact that you'd do that, or the fact that you'd lie about doin that smfh

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #97 on: May 09, 2012, 02:51:25 PM »
why are u so obsessed with other men's looks elior?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #98 on: May 09, 2012, 02:52:07 PM »

you scanned your fuckin drivers license for the other dudes on here hahaha.

LMAO

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #99 on: May 09, 2012, 02:55:27 PM »

dude...u claim to send pics to guys in PRIVATE, but scared to post it up in public. i dunno whats sadder, the fact that you'd do that, or the fact that you'd lie about doin that smfh
no i posted it at dba i think. everyone did i couldnt be the only one not to

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #100 on: May 09, 2012, 02:56:48 PM »
and if tanner is the one who sent you that photo that isnt even me, he also sent me a nice little photo he edited of sik fucking your mom in the ass :-*

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #101 on: May 09, 2012, 02:59:40 PM »
and if tanner is the one who sent you that photo that isnt even me, he also sent me a nice little photo he edited of sik fucking your mom in the ass :-*

NIK threatened to have me banned last week if i ever post that picture

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #102 on: May 09, 2012, 03:07:25 PM »

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #103 on: May 09, 2012, 03:15:03 PM »
you see nikky, i only even posted pics at dba to show the fools im cool with here that im a real person. you see, unlike you i dont do gay shit like this and post it online for a bunch of dudes that i claim to hate to see. i am not gay. i post on here to bullshit and kill some time, not to impress my supposed "enemies" youve been posting here for most of your life, you have more posts than ANYONE and yet you claim you dont like anyone here.

do you honestly think that you intimidate anyone

Wheres my daddy

« Reply #104 on: May 09, 2012, 03:16:48 PM »
you see nikky, i only even posted pics at dba to show the fools im cool with here that im a real person. you see, unlike you i dont do gay shit like this and post it online for a bunch of dudes that i claim to hate to see. i am not gay. i post on here to bullshit and kill some time, not to impress my supposed "enemies" youve been posting here for most of your life, you have more posts than ANYONE and yet you claim you dont like anyone here.

do you honestly think that you intimidate anyone

That ain't Muhfukka.  Muhfukka looks like a tall ass skinny white boy.