Author Topic: Dogg Pound - "Doggy Bag" (2012, Wideawake)  (Read 6357 times)

Mr.Smurf

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • M.M.A.C.
Re: Dogg Pound - "Doggy Bag" (2012, Wideawake)
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2012, 09:25:02 PM »
Why is anyone putting CDQ and wideawake in the same senate? Everyone knows those two will never mix!

Jimmy H.

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2012, 09:42:26 PM »
Why is anyone putting CDQ and wideawake in the same senate? Everyone knows those two will never mix!
You beat me to the punch. That's all I could think of when I saw people writing that.

Funkstradamus

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2012, 11:06:14 PM »
its sad how bad they have destroyed their reputation by ignoring the fans and releasing shitty quality release after shitty quality release...especially after all the hype and promises they made...who buys a company with a specific fan base and then completely ignores that fan base in this social media era we live in?   when you have the fans telling you specifically what they want on any fan board on the net? they are almost as bad running this company as Suge....

doggfather

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2012, 11:08:16 PM »
If they do this right ill buy it, hopes aren't high though
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2012, 11:31:35 PM »

Just what I was gonna say. They released "Doggystyle" and that shit damn sure wasn't cdq.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

doggfather

« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2012, 11:58:25 PM »
it's gonna be june, tracklist or whatever?!

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Mietek23

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2012, 01:32:11 AM »
its sad how bad they have destroyed their reputation by ignoring the fans and releasing shitty quality release after shitty quality release...especially after all the hype and promises they made...who buys a company with a specific fan base and then completely ignores that fan base in this social media era we live in?   when you have the fans telling you specifically what they want on any fan board on the net? they are almost as bad running this company as Suge....

Say what you say about Suge, but he cared about the quality of Death Row releases. That's why you got so much unreleased stuff in the vault... Suge did a lot of things wrong, but you can't put that on him - he would NEVER release some shitty albums WideAwake have put out, like that Kurupt CD which was a complete JOKE etc.

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2012, 02:15:44 AM »

Say what you say about Suge, but he cared about the quality of Death Row releases. That's why you got so much unreleased stuff in the vault... Suge did a lot of things wrong, but you can't put that on him - he would NEVER release some shitty albums WideAwake have put out, like that Kurupt CD which was a complete JOKE etc.
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

Will_B

« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2012, 02:26:25 AM »

If they'd just reissued Against the Grain retail version with a bonus disc of leftovers in decent quality I'd have bought it.

That compilation wasn't worth a penny

doggfather

« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2012, 03:07:47 AM »
forget that against tha grain, please, that album already have 4 version at least.

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Okka

« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2012, 03:46:38 AM »
No tracklist? Would be dope to have these on this release.

"Every Single Day" (Original Version) (feat. Snoop Dogg & Nate Dogg)
"Just Doggin" (feat. Nate Dogg)
"Me In Your World"
"Niggaz Don't Give A Fuck" (feat. Snoop Dogg & The Lady Of Rage)
"Nuthin' But The Cavi Hit" (feat. Mack 10)
"Nuthin' But The Cavi Hit" (Soopafly Remix) (feat. Mack 10)

JohnnyL

Re:
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2012, 03:49:56 AM »
It would be nice if "Every Single Day" (OG) was put on here in at least near CDQ.  They were originally going to put that on the Snoop Dogg "Lost Sessions"  album, but took it off for some reason. I guess we'll see.

bouli77

« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2012, 05:34:21 AM »
"Just Doggin" (feat. Nate Dogg)
"Me In Your World"
"Niggaz Don't Give A Fuck" (feat. Snoop Dogg & The Lady Of Rage)
"Nuthin' But The Cavi Hit" (feat. Mack 10)
"Nuthin' But The Cavi Hit" (Soopafly Remix) (feat. Mack 10)

i'd rather hear previously unreleased material rather than these songs that have all been released (except the original version of every single day)

Quadruple OG

« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2012, 06:33:04 AM »
Over/Under on the percentage of songs they put on this cd that have already been released in some form?

75%?

Mietek23

« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2012, 07:44:18 AM »

"Every Single Day" (Original Version) (feat. Snoop Dogg & Nate Dogg)

That one is extremely overrated but I agree, it would be cool if they featured that version on the CD. I ain't expected it to happen tho.