Author Topic: Fuck All These 50 Cent Threads  (Read 459 times)

Murrow

Re:Fuck All These 50 Cent Threads
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2003, 08:03:18 AM »
What to you guys expect?

The West is slumping again like it was post '96.  No one is putting anything good out.  So of course people are gonna look @ who Dre signs next because they know Dre can make something hot.

I don't see why there wouldn't be a lot of 50 threads since we are in the first quarter of 2003 where no albums come out ever.  It is dead around this time of the year for music.

S.G.V.

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2003, 12:03:11 PM »
What to you guys expect?

The West is slumping again like it was post '96.  No one is putting anything good out.  So of course people are gonna look @ who Dre signs next because they know Dre can make something hot.

LMAO!!...how is the west slumpin?....damn u foos are a trip...the West hasnt went anywhere...weve had strong releases from Too Short, E-40, B-Legit, C-Bo, Kay9ine, DJ Quik, Dub C, Brotha Lynch/Doomsday, Luniz etc...not to mention we will soon get Ras Kass, Krondon, Suga Free, Bad Azz, Lynch, more C-Bo/Westcoast Mafia releases and a grip more shit...man...how can yall even say the west is slumpin...fuckin fakes

Jome

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2003, 02:18:48 PM »

LMAO!!...how is the west slumpin?....damn u foos are a trip...the West hasnt went anywhere...weve had strong releases from Too Short, E-40, B-Legit, C-Bo, Kay9ine, DJ Quik, Dub C, Brotha Lynch/Doomsday, Luniz etc...not to mention we will soon get Ras Kass, Krondon, Suga Free, Bad Azz, Lynch, more C-Bo/Westcoast Mafia releases and a grip more shit...man...how can yall even say the west is slumpin...fuckin fakes

I think U missed Murrow's point.
Murrow seemed to be pointing at the West's popularity, and none of the artists you stated is bound to go more than Gold at best.
In terms of sales and popularity, the West is no doubt slumpin.. but of course sales & popularity doesn't mean everything.

E-40, B-Legit, DJ Quik, Ras Kass, Bad Azz etc. got NO MAINSTREAM APPEAL.
Sad, but true.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2003, 02:19:26 PM by Bullet Jome »

S.G.V.

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2003, 03:48:24 PM »

I think U missed Murrow's point.
Murrow seemed to be pointing at the West's popularity, and none of the artists you stated is bound to go more than Gold at best.
In terms of sales and popularity, the West is no doubt slumpin.. but of course sales & popularity doesn't mean everything.

E-40, B-Legit, DJ Quik, Ras Kass, Bad Azz etc. got NO MAINSTREAM APPEAL.
Sad, but true.
E-40s slang does...DJ Quiks beats do...but people hate to give these cats their true props...fuck if theyre popular...they still got bad ass music...i give a fuck if they get 30 spins on the radio a week...i give a fuck if they get none...fuck the radio...fuck bet...fuck mtv...i dont let them dictate my music...i dictate it...