Author Topic: A good reason to sign up @ da sauce  (Read 568 times)

Sikotic™

Re: A good reason to sign up @ da sauce
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2012, 09:09:49 PM »
^classic track.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hood Crawler

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2012, 10:13:41 PM »
Very entertaining thread about not so much stuff. lol

Fraxxx

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2012, 10:31:40 PM »
Will you just made me look like an idiot for calling Mike Madsen the troll, you guys both suck equally and you always have. Go fuck yaself.

Ha, initiallly, I thought Will B was the slightly less bad of the two in terms of trolling each other but there's no way around banning both of them.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2012, 01:29:01 AM »
Lol this is some of the weakest shit ever Will, showing your age here. I'm back to thinking Mike >>> Will

Will_B

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2012, 01:34:25 AM »
Lol this is some of the weakest shit ever Will, showing your age here. I'm back to thinking Mike >>> Will

Dude I'm early 30's but wont say my age because everything gets flipped against u here.

Making a joke thread in the g-spot = bullshit and nonsense...its not meant to be studied and dissected ;)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2012, 04:51:22 AM »
 Will_B has been in his "early 30's" for years now. there is a different time-zone in United Kingdom - (he doesnt age)  
exposing his age to Mista_Rosa a long time ago was one of the milestones in his "internet-career" though. he's 38 or 39 by now.

while his brisith highschol-friends are now raising families, dude withers away & is wastin energy on defending himself on different internet-forums.

and yup,
he will reply to this post, and call me a liar,cuz hes desperate and does whatever it takes to maintain some kind of "respect" on an internet-forum (the only place of solace and comfort in his life).   8)

« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 05:39:10 AM by OG Mike Madsen (your mother's boytoy) »

Will_B

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2012, 06:26:35 AM »
exposing his age to Mista_Rosa a long time ago was one of the milestones in his "internet-career" though. he's 38 or 39 by now.

PM from Rosa

"I don't see the big deal about your age, anyway I reached out to Madsen from my own initiative just to keep this beef down, my point telling him your age was "you guys ain't the same generation, the same environnement so leave it alone". I guess it was a bad initiative but really my first intention was that you both stop this beef already. That's why I told you to stop replying and I told him that you guys weren't just in the same "world". Since I didn't know it would go that far I didn't investigate to know your real age so I can tell him. That's why i went "he's 37" without really checking, didn't know it would get that far."

« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2012, 09:03:37 AM »
 :) desperate, Will. "please believe me, Mike. Im only 36˝, im in my EARLY 30's"

Mista_Rosa told me he was 37 years old (taht was like 2 years ago). i believe him, cuz unlike Will, hes not autistic

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2012, 09:04:43 AM »

Mista_Rosa told me he was 37 years old (taht was like 2 years ago). i believe him, cuz unlike Will, hes not autistic

LMAO

mike > will b

Will_B

« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2012, 09:05:49 AM »

Dude you're a retard.

« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2012, 09:11:00 AM »
yes, Will

i know that  u are autistic... and old (receding hairline right?)

Dude I'm 30's but wont say my age because everything gets flipped against u here.

lmao,
good for u, to admit taht ur scared of gettin picked on by random internet-people on a forum.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 10:53:58 AM by OG Mike Madsen (your mother's boytoy) »