Author Topic: So what should be done about these Madsen vs. Will B threads in The G-Spot?  (Read 1602 times)

Fraxxx

ive tried to be diplomatic wit him before.

dude is a socialy maladjusted/autistic grown-up man from England, and he will remain so even without us two beefin. everyone literarly shits on him
(the history wit us two is not even relevant)

only option left is to kick him out, cuz he will never stop attractin negativity from forum-members (mine included).
simple

Sorry buddy, but I'd be surprised if anyone find your attitude more likable than Will B's.

Since the two communicating in random threats equals spamming, they should be treated like spammers.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Triple OG Rapsodie

Says the guy who literally just made a thread dedicated to will yesterday. Delete your account already. Problem solved.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

dude is a socialy maladjusted/autistic grown-up man from England, and he will remain so even without us two beefin. everyone literarly shits on him

only option left is to kick him out, cuz he will never stop attractin negativity from forum-members (mine included).
simple

Sorry buddy, but I'd be surprised if anyone find your attitude more likable than Will B's.

Since the two communicating in random threats equals spamming, they should be treated like spammers.

it doesnt matter how much of a charming pig i am to you. & i dont care

fact of the matter is, Will will continue to get seagull-shit on his forehead on these boards, wih or without me.

its just logic

Fraxxx

simple

fact of the matter is, Will will continue to get seagull-shit on his forehead on these boards, wih or without me.

its just logic

I don't care bout how much of a charming pig you are in real life.

And I can deal with a whole lotta shit on these boards/ignore it, when it is tied to anything but your egocentric, self-centered, schoolyard asshole attitude towards each other.

And in terms of that you're no better. So til one of you stop that shit I'm for banning the both of you.

That's logic.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

simple

its just logic

Will may say some stupid shit now and then but the fact you go out of your way to constantly troll him and fuck up different threads makes you worse. You act all high and mighty but fact is you couldn't go a week without talking some smack about Will, if you're really the bigger man then just ignore the kid.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

^
oh boy,

it seems like this "problem" wit me and Will is really important to some of you and the diplomatic order of this forum (n i can understand that,sure).

so if it is as imporatnt as u say, then just shut the fuck up urself, and do not bump threads related to me and Will_B at all, and do not bump posts related to "catfights" wit me and Will at all.. tahts waht u all are doin all the time, ur just adding fuel to an ongoing bickering. is it hard to figure it out or are u just retarded?
Will has been quiet for a few days now, but if u continue to bump threads  it just might pop off again.
i know how this works by now

zip it, and ignore it, and everything will be deaded in due time. use common knowledge, for fucks sake    :stir:
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 04:44:34 AM by OG Mike Madsen (your mother's boytoy) »

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol take a page from your own notes then bro. It's hard to ignore when every second thread you're trolling Will. That's my 2 cents. Easy.

Triple OG Rapsodie

^
oh boy,

it seems like this "problem" wit me and Will is really important to some of you and the diplomatic order of this forum (n i can understand that,sure).

so if it is as imporatnt as u say, then just shut the fuck up urself, and do not bump threads related to me and Will_B at all, and do not bump posts related to "catfights" wit me and Will at all.. tahts waht u all are doin all the time, ur just adding fuel to an ongoing bickering. is it hard to figure it out or are u just retarded?
Will has been quiet for a few days now, but if u continue to bump threads  it just might pop off again.

zip it, and ignore it, and everything will be deaded in due time. use common knowledge, for fucks sake    :stir:

Stop being a moron. How are people supposed to ignore beef that you bring into every thread?

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor

simple

its just logic

And I can deal with a whole lotta shit on these boards/ignore it, when it is tied to anything but your egocentric, self-centered, schoolyard asshole attitude towards each other.

And in terms of that you're no better. So til one of you stop that shit I'm for banning the both of you.

That's logic.

This.
I don't see any difference between these two.
The only difference is that Petey has a man crush on Madsen and will defend him.

O.G A.Geesta'z

The West is Back

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

simple

its just logic

That's logic.

This.
The only difference is that Petey has a man crush on Madsen and will defend him.

outside of continuous arguing madsen is in his rights....will be deleting links and is always blowing the staff on the low on some bitch shit when he feels hes being targeted.

i cant fuck with cats like that...but one love for shouting my name out.

Hack Wilson - real

^
oh boy,

Stop being a moron.

who are YOU to be speaking, lazy eye?

Triple OG Rapsodie

^
oh boy,

Stop being a moron.

who are YOU to be speaking, lazy eye?

Whatever intelligent thought lurks in your skull must feel like slapping the shit out of your inner retard every time it manifests (pretty much every time you click the reply button).

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!

simple

its just logic

That's logic.

This.

outside of continuous arguing madsen is in his rights....will be deleting links and is always blowing the staff on the low on some bitch shit when he feels hes being targeted.

i cant fuck with cats like that...but one love for shouting my name out.

captain save em

Hack Wilson - real