Author Topic: So what should be done about these Madsen vs. Will B threads in The G-Spot?  (Read 1603 times)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Will_B

ive tried to be diplomatic wit him before.

dude is a socialy maladjusted/autistic grown-up man from England, and he will remain so even without us two beefin. everyone literarly shits on him
(the history wit us two is not even relevant)

only option left is to kick him out, cuz he will never stop attractin negativity from forum-members (mine included).
simple

Sorry buddy, but I'd be surprised if anyone find your attitude more likable than Will B's.

Since the two communicating in random threats equals spamming, they should be treated like spammers.

it doesnt matter how much of a charming pig i am to you. & i dont care

fact of the matter is, Will will continue to get seagull-shit on his forehead on these boards, wih or without me.

its just logic

I don't care bout how much of a charming pig you are in real life.

And I can deal with a whole lotta shit on these boards/ignore it, when it is tied to anything but your egocentric, self-centered, schoolyard asshole attitude towards each other.

And in terms of that you're no better. So til one of you stop that shit I'm for banning the both of you.

That's logic.

This.
I don't see any difference between these two.
The only difference is that Petey has a man crush on Madsen and will defend him.

outside of continuous arguing madsen is in his rights....will be deleting links and is always blowing the staff on the low on some bitch shit when he feels hes being targeted.

i cant fuck with cats like that...but one love for shouting my name out.

Some interesting comments in this thread. Even Petey jumped in, right on cue.

"Will deleted links"

Did u hear I deleted E-A-Skis latest track of his soundcloud Petey? LMFAO with the links shit, Mike even admitted he made that shit up to "ruin my reputation"

Da-Sauce go the reup tho! Jump on that shit!!!

50 posts <---------- da-sauce.proboards.com :laugh:

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

whats interestin is tath u post in quadruple threads related to beef as soon u log in..
ur desperate.

and no, i never admitted anything. i still believe that u did it.... sorry , Will

« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 01:37:08 PM by OG Mike Madsen (your mother's boytoy) »

Will_B

and no, i never admitted anything.

Quote from you in my sig, disagrees.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 01:42:46 PM by OG Will_B #OriginalSubliminalCriminal »

the obssesed quotes in ur sig proves that ur bitter and autistic

take ur medication

i called u out 2 loooong years ago cuz u removed links and u leeched music. live wit it..  :-*

:sleep:
William, you old washed-up, receding hairline-ass, lice-having ass geezer

when are u going to sign up @ da-sauce?

come fuck wit me in the kitchen, n i'll upload a snippet of a Tray Deee-song from his teenage-years, when he was 12 years old. somethin you and ur british ass can masturbate and foam too.

it'll only cost you 250 posts
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 01:58:35 PM by OG Mike Madsen (your mother's boytoy) »

Will_B

a Tray Deee-song from his teenage-years, when he was 12 years old. somethin you and ur british ass can masturbate and foam too.

Why are you now trying to encourage/promote paedophilic behavior? :eh:

it wouldnt surprsie me if u were a pedophle, old man.

Wes Craven could make a horror-flick about you and ur socialy maladjusted "savant"-behaviour.
old internet-geezer  :-* 

Will_B

it wouldnt surprsie me if u were a pedophle, old man.

Wes Craven could make a horror-flick about you and ur socialy maladjusted "savant"-behaviour.
old internet-geezer  :-* 

Classic Mike Madsen.

That one went in my sig.

Hack Wilson - real

will b's favorite animal is the sperm whale

" this summer... 2012..
a new internet-threat.. he's british.. he's old.. and he's autistic.. he wants links.. he's..
 *drumroll*--->  WILL_B"

instant blockbuster-smash

Will_B

" this summer... 2012..
a new internet-threat.. he's british.. he's old.. and he's autistic.. he wants links.. he's..
 *drumroll*--->  WILL_B"

instant blockbuster-smash

Reading between the lines of attempted humour, we still get Mikes ego and paranoia shining through

"MY links, MY music, someone's out to get MEEEEEE"

Shits sad.

Triple OG Rapsodie

your favorite animal is a sperm cell

Hack Wilson - real

your favorite animal is a sperm cell

ouch