Author Topic: The Search For Elior II: Booze Control  (Read 9298 times)

Sccit

Re: The Search For Elior II: Booze Control
« Reply #270 on: May 18, 2012, 11:55:47 AM »
i dont have to recruit anyone...we do music and we promote it online. m.o. is one out of the many peeps i do music with, and he wanted to peep the site after his mocospace forum closed down. he seen nerds like u ridin my dick, and he reacted. i'd do the same thing if it was the other way around.

and infinite just knows whats good 8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #271 on: May 18, 2012, 11:59:17 AM »
yeah NIK why did you make Lights leave?

Sccit

« Reply #272 on: May 18, 2012, 12:02:40 PM »

lights still posts

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #273 on: May 18, 2012, 12:09:27 PM »

lights still posts

so is that retard Skywatcher lights?

Sikotic™

« Reply #274 on: May 18, 2012, 12:12:50 PM »
Elior, you had your fuckin girlfriend on here posting. You know how fuckin sad that is? Does she make or promote music?

Nah, didn't think so.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #275 on: May 18, 2012, 12:14:57 PM »
It's true. Say what you want about Nik, but it is amazing how he is somehow able to get people to be so devoted in defending him.
I consider myself a helpful, nice and loyal guy in real life, but I would never ever defend a real life homie so religiously on a message board full of internet strangers. Hell, I would not do anything in such a situation, not even lurk. I wouldn't give a shit. And like I said, I think I'm nice and helpful for my dawgs. This Sccit guy, however, gets people to invest hours just to defend his e-rep. He gets people to call his girl a dime and calling him a real motherfucker and crazy stuff like that. Even IF it was true, I would never talk like that about a homie to strangers on the internet because it is a.) pretty gay and hella corny and b.) I'd be kinda jealous. But this guy gets his peeps say outragoues stuff like that on a regular basis. It's nuts. I don't know how he does that. My friends would ridicule me in such cases. His guys make accounts and defend him, it's nuts. I don't know what it is... but it is remarkable.

It's incredible lol. Honestly, if I was herb enough to tell all my friends to sign up here & post shit, I would shit on them & they would shit on me. It wouldn't be a nonstop dick sucking fest defending each other. If I was Unicorn, after him hearing about Natalie & Jewdgement Day & shit, I'd be cracking on him like a mother fucker if I was his boy. Mad strange. But you see pictures like that group pick with the cracked out dude & the fat white bitches trying look like thugs, you can just see that there is something wrong. Mentally, emotionally, just fucked up lol.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #276 on: May 18, 2012, 12:15:38 PM »
Elior, you had your fuckin girlfriend on here posting. You know how fuckin sad that is? Does she make or promote music?

Nah, didn't think so.

her farts can be confused for a 2 Chainz verse

Sccit

« Reply #277 on: May 18, 2012, 12:20:49 PM »
It's true. Say what you want about Nik, but it is amazing how he is somehow able to get people to be so devoted in defending him.
I consider myself a helpful, nice and loyal guy in real life, but I would never ever defend a real life homie so religiously on a message board full of internet strangers. Hell, I would not do anything in such a situation, not even lurk. I wouldn't give a shit. And like I said, I think I'm nice and helpful for my dawgs. This Sccit guy, however, gets people to invest hours just to defend his e-rep. He gets people to call his girl a dime and calling him a real motherfucker and crazy stuff like that. Even IF it was true, I would never talk like that about a homie to strangers on the internet because it is a.) pretty gay and hella corny and b.) I'd be kinda jealous. But this guy gets his peeps say outragoues stuff like that on a regular basis. It's nuts. I don't know how he does that. My friends would ridicule me in such cases. His guys make accounts and defend him, it's nuts. I don't know what it is... but it is remarkable.

It's incredible lol. Honestly, if I was herb enough to tell all my friends to sign up here & post shit, I would shit on them & they would shit on me. It wouldn't be a nonstop dick sucking fest defending each other. If I was Unicorn, after him hearing about Natalie & Jewdgement Day & shit, I'd be cracking on him like a mother fucker if I was his boy. Mad strange. But you see pictures like that group pick with the cracked out dude & the fat white bitches trying look like thugs, you can just see that there is something wrong. Mentally, emotionally, just fucked up lol.

thats cuz u and ur homies are all either homos and/or young children...see, lil kids think it's cool to clown the homies and diss their peoples, cuz thats their way of getting along without feeling gay. instead of bumpin fists, they great each other with a sock to the chest or some shit, cuz it makes them feel less gay. real men stick up for each other n get each others backs when mufuckaz hate, cuz theres no insecurity in doing so, as there is with homos and kids. when u prop ur homie, u probably start feeling all tingly and gay, because thats what u are...a fucking homo.

not saying we dont clown, cuz we do, but that aint the way grown folks get along, young cham.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #278 on: May 18, 2012, 12:28:19 PM »
LMFAO, THAT'S NOT TRUE IN THE SLIGHTEST.

It's a forum, filled with a bunch of niggas we'll never see because people like you are far too pussy to ever see in real life. If my boys were on here, we'd shit on each other because in real life nobody is catching feelings over this nonsense. It's just funny.

It just goes to show how serious you take it. Starting off this new decade failing already. lol @ saying grown men don't make fun of each other. You live a sad life.

& above all LMFAO @ talking insecurity. The fact you & your boy are so serious, in this bromance, holding each other down, defending each other like your the other one's mother, just goes to show how insecure you are.

Sccit

« Reply #279 on: May 18, 2012, 12:29:33 PM »

lmao caps lock...looks like i hit the nail on the head

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #280 on: May 18, 2012, 12:30:43 PM »

lmao caps lock...looks like i hit the nail on the head

Sometimes niggas say things so outrageous for shock value or just because they're so desperate it's just funny to the point I had to ride the caps.

Don't dodge nigga, respond. Pussy.

Sikotic™

« Reply #281 on: May 18, 2012, 12:32:46 PM »
LOL @ Elior and his crew too insecure to break each other's balls. Hangin out with y'all must be like goin to an AA meeting or somethin. You can only say positive things to each other otherwise it's hate and we gotta scrap.

You have the self-esteem of a fat teenage girl, Elior. This explains your taste in women.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #282 on: May 18, 2012, 12:34:16 PM »
lil kids think it's cool to clown the homies and diss their peoples, cuz thats their way of getting along without feeling gay.
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #283 on: May 18, 2012, 12:36:10 PM »
LMAO, NIK. That was arguably quote of the year. You're a pathetic human being.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #284 on: May 18, 2012, 12:36:47 PM »
Hangin out with y'all must be like goin to an AA meeting or somethin. You can only say positive things to each other

LOL  OMG FUNNIEST SHIT IVE READ IN DAYS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA