Author Topic: The Search For Elior II: Booze Control  (Read 9606 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: The Search For Elior II: Booze Control
« Reply #345 on: May 19, 2012, 02:28:49 PM »
So NIK, feel like explaining why your pussy ass can't meet up with him?

Sccit

« Reply #346 on: May 19, 2012, 02:30:04 PM »
the internet- where nerds feel safe talkin shit.
Oh, the irony in you making that statement.

have u ever talked shit to me in person?

have i ever talked shit to u in person?

:laugh:

forget the fact that u fled town and escaped, i still called u a bitch to ur face and u just stood there lookin like u just shitted ur pants.

anyways, the humor of this whole situation is only fixin to get funnier and funnier. :laugh:
Yeah I did talk shit to you, but you probably couldn't hear me considerin I was on a loud ass street corner and you were in the comfrt of your truck. You told me to get in your truck like i'm some kinda idiot and I told you to  get out of the truck or otherwise go fuck yourself.

I look forward to you not following through with your promises as usual.

lmao more lies

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #347 on: May 19, 2012, 02:31:36 PM »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #348 on: May 19, 2012, 02:36:53 PM »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Sccit

« Reply #350 on: May 19, 2012, 02:41:01 PM »

it's not my fault u prefer suckin dick as opposed to comprehending what u read. i've already explained many times why i aint in a rush to go stalk him at his job (again). on the contrary, i've invited him many different places to see me on neutral grounds, and he's rejected them all. if u were "searching" for someone, would u rejected meeting with them? now, to someone who didn't like my dick in their mouth as much as u do, it'd be pretty clear who the pussy is. :-*

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #351 on: May 19, 2012, 02:41:32 PM »

it's not my fault u prefer suckin dick as opposed to comprehending what u read

again here comes NIK with his sick fantasies

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #352 on: May 19, 2012, 02:44:29 PM »
This nigga is so pathetic. Lemme just shut your pussy ass up real quick.

1. He invited you. You're not "stalking" anything.
2. He's not "searching" for you. He said be there & made a video laughing that you were too pussy to show up. He was searching for you at the location YOU were supposed to be.
3. He has no desire to meet you. You want to see him & "beat him" & he's saying "Alright, bring it on bitch".

Face it. You're a bitch. You can ramble & flip it however you want, the facts remain. You're a pussy.

Sccit

« Reply #353 on: May 19, 2012, 02:47:25 PM »

2. He's not "searching" for you. He said be there & made a video laughing that you were too pussy to show up. He was searching for you at the location YOU were supposed to be.
3. He has no desire to meet you. You want to see him & "beat him" & he's saying "Alright, bring it on bitch".

Face it. You're a bitch. You can ramble & flip it however you want, the facts remain. You're a pussy.

where was i supposed to be? we had a scheduled meeting that i wasnt aware of?? and what do u mean he has no desire to meet me?? why would he be "searching" for me if he has no desire?? like i said, pop that dick out ya mouth n use common sense, gayboy.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #354 on: May 19, 2012, 02:49:31 PM »

where was i supposed to be? we had a scheduled meeting that i wasnt aware of?? and what do u mean he has no desire to meet me?? why would he be "searching" for me if he has no desire?? like i said, pop that dick out ya mouth n use common sense, gayboy.

The pool place. The night you were "recording". I mean, fair enough. I'll even give you that you were out. He was "searching" for you that night because you were supposed to be there. But you weren't. Whether you have a valid excuse or not.

Soooooooo, why don't you just show up where ever he is tonight? Tomorrow? Monday? Stop making excuses like you don't care anymore, when in reality you just realize you have to show up & get your ass beat & that scares you.

Sccit

« Reply #355 on: May 19, 2012, 02:55:17 PM »

The pool place. The night you were "recording". I mean, fair enough. I'll even give you that you were out. He was "searching" for you that night because you were supposed to be there. But you weren't. Whether you have a valid excuse or not.

Soooooooo, why don't you just show up where ever he is tonight? Tomorrow? Monday? Stop making excuses like you don't care anymore, when in reality you just realize you have to show up & get your ass beat & that scares you.

lol..i was supposed to be there when i didn't even know about it? think about how much sense that makes, gayboy. a scheduled meeting means both people agree on a place they will meet. he was "searching" for me while i was offline as a means of saving face. if he was really "searching" for me, he'd step to the challenge. and didnt u say that if i showed up, i would bring peoples with me? so why are u saying now that i am scared i will get my ass beat? how does that make sense??...first u say that if i show up, i will jump him, now ur saying im not showing up because i'm scared i'll get fucked up. u just did urself dirty. even shippinbriccz should realize u just outsucked urself on that 1.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #356 on: May 19, 2012, 02:57:58 PM »
blah blah blah youre still a pussy

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #357 on: May 19, 2012, 02:59:07 PM »
and u still look like a mexican hack

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #358 on: May 19, 2012, 03:00:55 PM »
and u still look like a mexican hack

mexican??  i don't know what to think of that hahaha

i'm italian...can't be any further from mexican there

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #359 on: May 19, 2012, 03:02:36 PM »
hes saying i look like a mexican version of you. which is funny considering hes never seen me and he looks like a pale wigger jew

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.