Author Topic: The Search For Elior II: Booze Control  (Read 9301 times)

Sccit

Re: The Search For Elior II: Booze Control
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2012, 04:01:41 AM »
n if u thinkin bout questionin where i was at:

https://twitter.com/#!/ThisisKlientel/status/200473787769159680

:-*

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2012, 04:08:08 AM »
its not gonna happen
has real violence ever popped off cuz of dubcc before?

Sccit

« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2012, 04:16:27 AM »
its not gonna happen
has real violence ever popped off cuz of dubcc before?

it actually coulda went down 2night if sik wouldnt have waited til i was offline 2 invite me to "House Of Billiards"...if he goes there 2moro, we on.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2012, 04:18:21 AM »
Do it Sik

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2012, 06:01:33 AM »
Nik for real, are you mentally ill? This just doesn't make any sense anymore.. And I know you're gonna say something like "but he started it!". It doesn't matter, please control yourself.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2012, 07:21:16 AM »
LOL, why is this nigga tryna act all high and might? On top of that, in that Twitter status your boy basically said, "yeah, we're jumping that nigga, I got you" lmfao.

Stop running pussy. He won't give you his home address. He gave you the address & posted a Google map of how to get to his job today or last night he asked you to show up. So even if that wasn't you prayin' to your boy to make that his status so you had a half-decent excuse as to why for the first night in eleven years you weren't on here, you still have NO EXCUSE as to why you can't go today, tomorrow, the next day, etc.

You know where he works. You know when he gets out. There is really nothing left but stop making excuses like "I DON'T GET WHY HE WON'T PUT HIS HOME ADDRESS ON THE INTERNET FOR EVERYONE TO SEE!". Just go to his job sometime this week, do absolutely nothing so we can all laugh at you some more, bitch.

Quote from: Chamillitary Click -link=topic=282388.msg2826386#msg2826386 date=1336621426
Also, side bet with anyone, $2,000 dollars & my account he won't go alone.

Still looking to place bets with anybody on the forum.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: "Look at the PM Eleeor just sent me" Part II
« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2012, 07:23:03 AM »
This nigga is active, around the clock, 24 hours a day. Probably gets text message updates when people reply to him & now he's MIA.

Tomorrow he'll give the whole, "I was out recording with my bros, sharing cupcakes & shit" & somehow try to contort it into "Sik is afraid to see me!".

lol...when i wanna come, u "not givin me ur address", then all of sudden, i'm offline and u post this shit? lmfao. i was gettin it in at the homie mr. swerve's studio tonight. dope west coast producer.

How spot on is that? Hack, prop me.

Hack Wilson - real

Re: "Look at the PM Eleeor just sent me" Part II
« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2012, 07:25:51 AM »
This nigga is active, around the clock, 24 hours a day. Probably gets text message updates when people reply to him & now he's MIA.

Tomorrow he'll give the whole, "I was out recording with my bros, sharing cupcakes & shit" & somehow try to contort it into "Sik is afraid to see me!".

lol...when i wanna come, u "not givin me ur address", then all of sudden, i'm offline and u post this shit? lmfao. i was gettin it in at the homie mr. swerve's studio tonight. dope west coast producer.

How spot on is that? Hack, prop me.

+1

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2012, 08:05:15 AM »
Back atcha. 8)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2012, 08:29:11 AM »
lol@Nik getting black muscle. Infinite must be proud indeed.

Seriously, Sikotic is a civilized guy and about a foot shorter than you; either break his face on your own or don't do it at all. Bringing black people along to beat his ass lame as fuck... as this is not a street war, because neither one of you 2 is street.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2012, 08:44:08 AM »
n if u thinkin bout questionin where i was at:

https://twitter.com/#!/ThisisKlientel/status/200473787769159680

:-*

You've only got 5 followers? I've got more than that on an account I never use. Who exactly are you posting tweets to?

Sikotic™

« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2012, 10:33:37 AM »
u all make it into a big deal cuz it's a soap opera for u, i understand...i wanted 2 see him earlier today, but he said he's at home and "not givin me his address".....so he waits til i'm offline to post about a bar he's gunna be at. if he can be back at that bar tomorrow night, good shit. if not, oh well.
LOL Elior, you're the only one who is making a big deal about this. I just like exposing you for being the fake ass wanna be street thug you claim to be, Mr. "slap the taste out ya mouth.....but won't show up".

But no, I will not be at that bar tonight shootin pool.  It's obvious one of your real life homies who got an account on here gave you a heads up to go ghost on dubcc last night so you can have an alibi not to show up. It's unfortunate because you begged me before to show up in your area or a neutral area and that's exactly what I did last night. Sherman Oaks is just a few minutes away from your gated neighborhood community.

So you got one more shot today.......actually you have had an opportunity everyday for 3 years since I told you where I am at most times. 70 S. Lake Ave. Pasadena, CA. 4pm. If you go ghost again and don't show, I will just ignore your idle threats from now on. I've proven my point that you're all talk and no action, which was the whole point from the jump. This is literally the 9th or 10th time we've been going through this and you haven't thrown a single punch my way.

See you today?

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2012, 10:37:46 AM »
LMFAO @ when you were laughing at the Kobe picture. Crazy ass laugh.

Youre like a real life villain  :D

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2012, 10:44:00 AM »
go ghost on dubcc last night

lol Hey man leave me out of this shit.

Allow me to play the part of Chamstradamus;

Nik will either -not log in,

or log in and say he can't make it there, doesn't want to meet you at your work.