Author Topic: The Search For Elior II: Booze Control  (Read 9287 times)

Sikotic™

Re: The Search For Elior II: Booze Control
« Reply #90 on: May 11, 2012, 12:06:19 AM »
If there was another scheduled meet up between me and NIK and you came down, we'd just end up kickin it lol.

lets make it happen....and this time, make sure the person ur "searchin for" knows ur gunna be there before u go ahead and make a video.
LOL @ spending all my time making videos while my friends were inside. I wasted a whole 2 minutes. Shame on me.

But in all seriousness, Elior: it's done. You continue banging some dude named Classic in the studio. You've taken so many Ls at my expense the past couple of years so go ahead and call me a geek while you sit in your Laker pajamas. I owe it to you.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #91 on: May 11, 2012, 12:56:17 AM »
If there was another scheduled meet up between me and NIK and you came down, we'd just end up kickin it lol.

lets make it happen....and this time, make sure the person ur "searchin for" knows ur gunna be there before u go ahead and make a video.
LOL @ spending all my time making videos while my friends were inside. I wasted a whole 2 minutes. Shame on me.

But in all seriousness, Elior: it's done. You continue banging some dude named Classic in the studio. You've taken so many Ls at my expense the past couple of years so go ahead and call me a geek while you sit in your Laker pajamas. I owe it to you.

Would be about time. This doesn't lead to anything.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #92 on: May 11, 2012, 06:50:06 AM »
yall dont understand...this nigga was bangin out the classics fam.

frank sinatra shit.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #93 on: May 11, 2012, 12:06:13 PM »
i dont respect grown men who talk tough and have a job but yet still live with their mommy and daddy..

i couldnt understand if they werent working cause its hard to find work right now..but they got a job..but they just scared to move out

I don't respect men who try to make themselves appear momentarily interesting by trading gossip about somebody elses life they know nothing about.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #94 on: May 11, 2012, 12:08:56 PM »
i dont respect grown men who talk tough and have a job but yet still live with their mommy and daddy..

i couldnt understand if they werent working cause its hard to find work right now..but they got a job..but they just scared to move out

I don't respect men who try to make themselves appear momentarily interesting by trading gossip about somebody elses life they know nothing about.

Shouldn't you be busy trying out another religion while desperately attempting to find yourself?

Remedy360

« Reply #95 on: May 11, 2012, 01:42:46 PM »

Shouldn't you be busy trying out another religion while desperately attempting to find yourself?

LOL. That dude really is something else. God bless him.

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #96 on: May 11, 2012, 01:48:15 PM »
None of you cats are really trying to meet up and fight from any sides and that goes for anyone that has ever said they were going to fight someone that lives in the same county as them and didn't fight.  All the video making and essays is hilarious but all of ya'll need to calm down cause none of you want to see each other in person.  None of you want to be the guy that gets beat up especially on camera.

On a side note if ya'll ever do get it together and need a camera man to film it and throw it on worldstar lol I'm down...

bouli77

« Reply #97 on: May 11, 2012, 03:15:10 PM »
what's with the psycho laugh, Sik lol ?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #98 on: May 11, 2012, 03:26:55 PM »
So moral of the story, NIK is a bitch. Brian is gay for NIK at absurd levels.

I mean, NIK. You can act like he did it because he "knew you were out"...but what's wrong with later tonight? Tomorrow? Sunday? It's not like you were visiting Cali & this was a one night type shit. If you really want to, stop being a bitch...or just shut the fuck up.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #99 on: May 11, 2012, 04:23:44 PM »
None of you cats are really trying to meet up and fight from any sides and that goes for anyone that has ever said they were going to fight someone that lives in the same county as them and didn't fight.  All the video making and essays is hilarious but all of ya'll need to calm down cause none of you want to see each other in person.  None of you want to be the guy that gets beat up especially on camera.

On a side note if ya'll ever do get it together and need a camera man to film it and throw it on worldstar lol I'm down...

lol, in all seriousness, i knew tanner wasn't going to show up, and i damn sure wasn't going out of my way on a weekend when i work mon-fri to meet up with his skinny faggot ass, that probably never scrapped in his life.

but yea last time i called anyone out here was back when i was in high school, lol when i was in "hard mode". if i were to do it now i think i'd lose my self dignity, i mean its not like anyone has or can piss me off to that point on the internet.

but cmon dude, scrapping is scrapping, i don't judge nik and siks situation cuz they have some epic internet forum beef, but this should of gone down already, its not like either of them is going to get hurt, maybe a black eye, busted lip or nose, etc etc. shit that'll heal in a week or two.

i mean I'm not condoning it, we're older now, its passed us, but i don't blame u guys for it. i mean this past week, couple of the homies were drunk and one thing let to another and we got into a rumble (more like a beat down for the other dudes, which was funny cuz they out numbered us) it was stupid, but fun, but if u get caught up its hardly as easy on your self conscious as it was when u were a kid (i.e. when interviewing with jobs, how immature u look, etc etc)

but bananas, i was dead serious about that. i was still young and dumb at that time, but he was so confident he could beat my ass i invited to come to the bar we went to every weekend at that a time, dude said he was gonna get ready for a month, than after 2 months later with him gone from dubcc, he moved back up to nor cal.

oh and sparegeez, i just wanted to whoop his ass, cuz from the way he presents himself and how he talks to people, i know that guys a straight loser.

anyways its gay, but hey its something to read

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #100 on: May 11, 2012, 04:28:27 PM »
AHH, everytime I come back it's the same ol same ol.
 8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #101 on: May 11, 2012, 05:16:09 PM »
AHH, everytime I come back it's the same ol same ol.
 8)
lol

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #102 on: May 11, 2012, 09:57:37 PM »

lol, in all seriousness, i knew tanner wasn't going to show up, and i damn sure wasn't going out of my way on a weekend when i work mon-fri to meet up with his skinny faggot ass, that probably never scrapped in his life.

but yea last time i called anyone out here was back when i was in high school, lol when i was in "hard mode". if i were to do it now i think i'd lose my self dignity, i mean its not like anyone has or can piss me off to that point on the internet.

but cmon dude, scrapping is scrapping, i don't judge nik and siks situation cuz they have some epic internet forum beef, but this should of gone down already, its not like either of them is going to get hurt, maybe a black eye, busted lip or nose, etc etc. shit that'll heal in a week or two.

i mean I'm not condoning it, we're older now, its passed us, but i don't blame u guys for it. i mean this past week, couple of the homies were drunk and one thing let to another and we got into a rumble (more like a beat down for the other dudes, which was funny cuz they out numbered us) it was stupid, but fun, but if u get caught up its hardly as easy on your self conscious as it was when u were a kid (i.e. when interviewing with jobs, how immature u look, etc etc)

but bananas, i was dead serious about that. i was still young and dumb at that time, but he was so confident he could beat my ass i invited to come to the bar we went to every weekend at that a time, dude said he was gonna get ready for a month, than after 2 months later with him gone from dubcc, he moved back up to nor cal.

oh and sparegeez, i just wanted to whoop his ass, cuz from the way he presents himself and how he talks to people, i know that guys a straight loser.

anyways its gay, but hey its something to read

I was at that korean bbq spot last night and I was thinking man what the hell happen to them two cats that were supposed to fight over here lol.

At the end of the day its all stupid, its just the internet, nothing on here is that serious.  The idea of someone (the aggressor) going to meet up with someone online to "beat them up" is hilarious.  Then its even more funny to imagine a fight lasting more then 20 seconds on Alexandra & 6th or Lake & Colorado.  Thats the main reason I know none of this shit is really going to happen cause nobody is that burnt to fight on some super over populated street corner.  I mean like you said, some random fight or a rumble is different, but an orchestrated fight on a busy street corner is hella dumb.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #103 on: May 12, 2012, 10:26:58 AM »
Figures NIK would run from the thread after he exposed himself for a sixth time as a complete pussy.

Sccit

« Reply #104 on: May 12, 2012, 11:01:35 AM »
this neegah aint "searchin" for no one.....i'm still right here waitin for him. only time he's "searchin" for someone is when he knows for a fact they aint there. classic pussycunt.