Author Topic: The Search For Elior II: Booze Control  (Read 9284 times)

Sccit

Re: The Search For Elior II: Booze Control
« Reply #120 on: May 12, 2012, 12:01:53 PM »
gettin 300 bux to perform a couple songs 8)
Oh really?

u really dont think that smiley is played out by now? i know it helped make u look cool to ur e-buddies the first 400 times u used it, but come on, now, everything must come to an end, and that one shoulda came to an end long ago, my friend.

and yes, really....klientel been performin for 13+ years. he's opened for quik, pete rock, dpg, etc. and headlines his own shows. this will be l.a.m.b's first performance together, though 8)

u comin?

Sikotic™

« Reply #121 on: May 12, 2012, 12:12:38 PM »
u comin?
Why do you always wanna be so close to me, Elior?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #122 on: May 12, 2012, 12:15:57 PM »
u comin?
Why do you always wanna be so close to me, Elior?

elinor really wants you to come

pause

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #123 on: May 12, 2012, 12:18:19 PM »

Where are you performing at and who is the promoter/promotion company?  That is hella rare for an unsigned group that is not well known to actually get paid.  It's usually the other way around cause most venues are pay for play.  Only time I hear about people getting paid is when they sale all their tickets and they get off the extras that the promotion company gives you.  If their paying for shows I need to get my rappers up their lol.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #124 on: May 12, 2012, 12:19:55 PM »

Where are you performing at and who is the promoter/promotion company?  That is hella rare for an unsigned group that is not well known to actually get paid.  It's usually the other way around cause most venues are pay for play.  Only time I hear about people getting paid is when they sale all their tickets and they get off the extras that the promotion company gives you.  If their paying for shows I need to get my rappers up their lol.

NIK is a known liar, he's making it up

Sccit

« Reply #125 on: May 12, 2012, 12:52:46 PM »

klientel is actually very well known in the hollywood area. he is one of the most active rappers in the valley.. dudes constantly doin shows, gettin it in. we also got g-extravgant rappin with us and my boy animal raps is the one who got us the gig, so it'll be l.a.m.b (with klientel + g-extravagant) and animal raps. animal raps is handlin everything, but i believe the show is somewhere on sunset, though.

Sikotic™

« Reply #126 on: May 12, 2012, 02:58:33 PM »
Yeah, they're handling it alright. Nobody even knows who the hell any of y'all are in the god damn valley, but yet y'all are getting paid.

You don't even know where your show is suppose to be in the next week. LMAO @ "i believe somewhere on sunset". Well, I believe you're paying general admission just to get in. And you damn sure ain't gettin paid no $300.

Nice try though, Elior.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #127 on: May 12, 2012, 03:15:10 PM »
Yeah, they're handling it alright. Nobody even knows who the hell any of y'all are in the god damn valley, but yet y'all are getting paid.

You don't even know where your show is suppose to be in the next week. LMAO @ "i believe somewhere on sunset". Well, I believe you're paying general admission just to get in. And you damn sure ain't gettin paid no $300.

Nice try though, Elior.

why dont u come n find out for yourself, pussycunt?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #128 on: May 12, 2012, 03:24:20 PM »
You stay dodging, NIK. You're a pussy. I posted what the deal was. You're running from it. You have the problem with him. You know where he'll be. You go see him. Don't flip it like "Oh, why don't you wanna come to me show, huh?!?" because it's been clear for years now that you're the one whose "going to teach him a lesson". So do it...or shut the fuck up.

Through all the years of your relationship getting exposed & your mother getting exposed & your spoiled life getting exposed & your brother getting exposed, this little scenario takes the cake. Sure, all those other times are funnier in the fact it's so foul it's hilarious, but this is just straight up, honest, 100% proof you're a pussy & a little bitch whose hiding behind your bullshit tough talk that you've been spewing out for ten years.

Petey said a few years back he "felt bad for you" & at the time, I looked at that like "WTF? Feel bad for what? This kid's a herb"...but now, it's all clear. You have a personality disorder & you really do live in a fantasy world on here. I guess after seeing everything unfold, I can't help but feel bad myself.

Sikotic™

« Reply #129 on: May 12, 2012, 03:51:23 PM »

Nice try though, Elior.

why dont u come n find out for yourself, pussycunt?
Nah, kid. You wanna find me and bloody me, remember? I wouldn't even wanna bloody you in the event you got AIDS or somethin. You got that fag gene in your blood. We know how certain members in your family get down.

If you're still desperate to come see me, you know the address. I never have and never will make an effort on a joke like you. And I sure as shit ain't sitting through watching you rock the mic in front of 4 regulars at a bar.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #130 on: May 12, 2012, 03:55:53 PM »
There is only 3-4 spots on sunset the do hip hop shows, the key club, the whisky and hollywood bar and grill.  Sean Heally runs all the shows at the key club and they are always pay for play, same with the whisky.  Hollywood bar and grill is a little different but it is basically depends on the promoters.  Usually the spot would give the performer like 20 tickets that cost like 10-20 bucks and you gotta sale those so you can actually perform.  Then they might give you like an extra 20 tickets so you can pocket those or give them away.  Are ya'll headlining?  Cause normally the headliner will get paid, but they are getting paid by all of the opening acts doing their pay for play.  But if ya'll got it like that more power to ya...

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #131 on: May 12, 2012, 06:16:28 PM »
the jew is a known liar, he claimed he can make 7 grand by making a phone call yet he lives with his parents and homosexual brother. and lets say you really are getting 300, theres no fuckin way in hell its 300 a piece. so you, roccy, those other fags, thats 60 bucks each. big time shit

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #132 on: May 12, 2012, 08:54:13 PM »
There is only 3-4 spots on sunset the do hip hop shows, the key club, the whisky and hollywood bar and grill.  Sean Heally runs all the shows at the key club and they are always pay for play, same with the whisky.  Hollywood bar and grill is a little different but it is basically depends on the promoters.  Usually the spot would give the performer like 20 tickets that cost like 10-20 bucks and you gotta sale those so you can actually perform.  Then they might give you like an extra 20 tickets so you can pocket those or give them away.  Are ya'll headlining?  Cause normally the headliner will get paid, but they are getting paid by all of the opening acts doing their pay for play.  But if ya'll got it like that more power to ya...

LOL.. I'm sure Nik didn't expect a hardcore insider to read this .. :D
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #133 on: May 12, 2012, 09:18:54 PM »

LOL.. I'm sure Nik didn't expect a hardcore insider to read this .. :D

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #134 on: May 12, 2012, 10:56:20 PM »
Damn y'all still on Scitt's dick.... Smfh

Pussys...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.