Author Topic: The Search For Elior II: Booze Control  (Read 9286 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: The Search For Elior II: Booze Control
« Reply #135 on: May 13, 2012, 08:11:03 AM »
Damn i'm still on Scitt's dick....

u really are aren't ya?

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #136 on: May 13, 2012, 09:09:53 AM »
Damn i'm still on Scitt's dick....

u really are aren't ya?

Wowzers... That's very clever...

Your good... You must do this allot huh?

Allot of spare time on your hands huh?
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #137 on: May 13, 2012, 01:14:59 PM »
Now he got exposed about getting paid for this nonsense. Son tries so hard to stay impressed.

He's abandoned the thread & came through with his created alias to confirm his lies further.

Sikotic™

« Reply #138 on: May 13, 2012, 01:57:50 PM »
There is only 3-4 spots on sunset the do hip hop shows, the key club, the whisky and hollywood bar and grill.  Sean Heally runs all the shows at the key club and they are always pay for play, same with the whisky.  Hollywood bar and grill is a little different but it is basically depends on the promoters.  Usually the spot would give the performer like 20 tickets that cost like 10-20 bucks and you gotta sale those so you can actually perform.  Then they might give you like an extra 20 tickets so you can pocket those or give them away.  Are ya'll headlining?  Cause normally the headliner will get paid, but they are getting paid by all of the opening acts doing their pay for play.  But if ya'll got it like that more power to ya...

LOL.. I'm sure Nik didn't expect a hardcore insider to read this .. :D
Wowzers, I wonder if Elior will respond.

Still though, LMAO @ "i got a concert somewhere on sunset in a week". Dude doesn't even know the venue he's suppose to perform at hahahahahaha
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #139 on: May 13, 2012, 03:07:12 PM »
Can't believe he ran away from this like a bitch.

...well actually, after what's gone down in the last few years, I guess it's not thaaaat unbelieveable for him.

Sccit

« Reply #140 on: May 13, 2012, 05:49:47 PM »
There is only 3-4 spots on sunset the do hip hop shows, the key club, the whisky and hollywood bar and grill.  Sean Heally runs all the shows at the key club and they are always pay for play, same with the whisky.  Hollywood bar and grill is a little different but it is basically depends on the promoters.  Usually the spot would give the performer like 20 tickets that cost like 10-20 bucks and you gotta sale those so you can actually perform.  Then they might give you like an extra 20 tickets so you can pocket those or give them away.  Are ya'll headlining?  Cause normally the headliner will get paid, but they are getting paid by all of the opening acts doing their pay for play.  But if ya'll got it like that more power to ya...

Still though, LMAO @ "i got a concert somewhere on sunset in a week". Dude doesn't even know the venue he's suppose to perform at hahahahahaha

is that why ur scared 2 come? i can get u the exact address + mapquest if u tryna rsvp.

Sikotic™

« Reply #141 on: May 13, 2012, 10:44:35 PM »

is that why ur scared 2 come? i can get u the exact address + mapquest if u tryna rsvp.
You are bein mad creepy right now, man. I've had exs stalk me before and try to flip the script. "You're scared of commitment!"

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #142 on: May 13, 2012, 10:45:12 PM »
NIK, face facts. The last six pages just prove you're a fake bitch.

LIGHTS_444

• 'G'
« Reply #143 on: May 14, 2012, 11:30:42 AM »
a forum cannot prove much, because people that know him wont agree with you....
however people have used a forum to prove many one sided Arguments....

L.A.M.B!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #144 on: May 14, 2012, 12:35:56 PM »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #145 on: May 14, 2012, 01:30:20 PM »
There is only 3-4 spots on sunset the do hip hop shows, the key club, the whisky and hollywood bar and grill.  Sean Heally runs all the shows at the key club and they are always pay for play, same with the whisky.  Hollywood bar and grill is a little different but it is basically depends on the promoters.  Usually the spot would give the performer like 20 tickets that cost like 10-20 bucks and you gotta sale those so you can actually perform.  Then they might give you like an extra 20 tickets so you can pocket those or give them away.  Are ya'll headlining?  Cause normally the headliner will get paid, but they are getting paid by all of the opening acts doing their pay for play.  But if ya'll got it like that more power to ya...

LOL, probably funnier than NIK running away from meeting up with Sik, is him sprinting at full speed away from this. Classic. Probably post of the year just on the basis of how hard it was dodged by the three-hundred dollar man, himself.

Sccit

« Reply #146 on: May 14, 2012, 03:49:10 PM »
yes...i'm lying about a show which i've invited peeps from here to. smart thinkin, cocksucker cham.

Sikotic™

« Reply #147 on: May 14, 2012, 04:33:59 PM »
but i believe the show is somewhere on sunset, though.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #148 on: May 14, 2012, 10:40:29 PM »
yes...i'm lying about a show which i've invited peeps from here to. smart thinkin, cocksucker cham.

1. You yourself doesn't know where it is. What you say, "Ayo, nigga. Come through to my show...it's somewhere on Sunset."

2. Where is the proof you invited these peeps? I mean, that's a pretty safe cover. Can't really prove it without the help of your "friend" aliases holding you down.

3. Even if Sik went to that shit & you were on stage. It wouldn't prove him a thing. He'd have to go in with you to see A. You're not paying general admission to get in. B. You're not paying to perform. C. To see that you, yourself, personally, within a group of people, is getting three hundred dollars to do the show.

4. You can still just man up & go to his job like you said you would.

A good DJ would get $500 a night to provide complete entertainment for a big party costing thousands to throw. Some bar is going to throw some no-name, unproven rapper who copies the sound of music that's fifteen years out of style $300 dollars while performing with 3-4 other people who will also get $300 dollars? To do a set of probably 3-4 songs, that will last for about twenty minutes tops of the bars night? The bar doesn't make the thousand+ in two hours that it would have to dish out to you, let alone performing for twenty minutes. It's arguably more unrealistic than you making "7 racks a phone call" LMAO.

***5 (here's a good one). Have somebody video tape you guys on stage in your entirety. I would be pretty impressed if that footage could possibly surface.

Sikotic™

« Reply #149 on: May 14, 2012, 11:21:00 PM »
I mean no promotional flyers, no nothin? Either Elior is a complete failure at self promotion and putting his people on with that "we got a show in a week somewhere on Sunset" shit or he's on his typical John Nash/Beautiful Mind shit where he lives in a world of make believe.

Either one ain't a good look.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 10:55:22 AM by Sik »

THA SAUCE HOUSE