Author Topic: The Search For Elior II: Booze Control  (Read 9310 times)

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
Re: The Search For Elior II: Booze Control
« Reply #225 on: May 17, 2012, 02:55:54 PM »
Fuck that why look shit up when I got haters that work for me...

Your going a great job by the way...

I think you deserve a raise....

It will be in the dumpster behind your house...

Its in the used condoms...

this might come as a surprise, but not every house has a dumpster behind it.  just the ones you've lived in

i know, shocking huh? ;)

Not mine buddy...

Lol damn well where ever ya moms was that night... That house...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #226 on: May 17, 2012, 02:55:55 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/D2sKVocg0Tw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/D2sKVocg0Tw</a>

Sik u come across as one of the most chilled out, good humoured/balanced posters on the forum.....yet u so charged up in that vid.

Why do u even bother with this stuff? Just askin. :eh:
1. Calling Elior's bluff
2. For teh lulz

I was already 3-4 beers in by the time I took my camera out and filmed it lol

I would have met up with you...

And poked you in that lazy eye of yours lol

lazy eyes are rapsodys trademark

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #227 on: May 17, 2012, 02:58:04 PM »
I really got to get to know who these ppl are here cuz it would be even that much more entertaining!
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #228 on: May 17, 2012, 03:00:31 PM »
I really got to get to know who these ppl are here cuz it would be even that much more entertaining!

lol

too bad you weren't here for the infamous "Jewdgement day" aka the greatest single day of dubcc history

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #229 on: May 17, 2012, 03:01:35 PM »
It's a troll.

elior's "Backup"

Wowzers @ the fag boys holding hands to hate...

What's next? You wanna google me again?

Or look at my YouTube account?

Better yet you should call into the show next time and troll me there...

That would be dope!!!

lol...they scared to call the show, cuz they probably sound like big gay al. cats like this need the luxury of keys to voice their thoughts.

Yeah, nigga, we're scared LMAO. Your pussy ass won't meet up with Sik & you're dodging it all like a scared bitch for nine pages just responding to your own alias. Move along & delete your account. You're a fake ass pussy, we all see it. You're wasting your time trying to live your fantasy life on here. The game's over. You're a bitch.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #230 on: May 17, 2012, 03:31:40 PM »
It's a troll.

elior's "Backup"

That would be dope!!!

lol...they scared to call the show, cuz they probably sound like big gay al. cats like this need the luxury of keys to voice their thoughts.

Yeah, nigga, we're scared LMAO. Your pussy ass won't meet up with Sik & you're dodging it all like a scared bitch for nine pages just responding to your own alias. Move along & delete your account. You're a fake ass pussy, we all see it. You're wasting your time trying to live your fantasy life on here. The game's over. You're a bitch.

Wowzers....

Rabble rabble rabble rabble...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #231 on: May 17, 2012, 03:34:50 PM »
It's a troll.

elior's "Backup"

That would be dope!!!

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #232 on: May 17, 2012, 03:45:41 PM »
It's a troll.

elior's "Backup"

That would be dope!!!

Wowzers....

Rabble rabble rabble rabble...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #233 on: May 17, 2012, 03:57:23 PM »
It's a troll.

elior's "Backup"

That would be dope!!!

Sccit

« Reply #234 on: May 17, 2012, 04:35:41 PM »
lol Cham tryin desperately to get in the last word, thinkin it makes him less gay. Homochild, use your gay mind for once. Someone who is "pussy" doesn't invite people to come see him anywhere. Meanwhile, ur nerdy buddy, sik, has only provided me one place where I can go see him... His work, where he already bitched out the first time around. And he claims he does it for "lulz", yet the "lulz" are on him, comin off emotionally driven wit that armo accent, lookin like a straight cracked out square, LULZ

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #235 on: May 17, 2012, 04:41:34 PM »
lol Cham tryin desperately to get in the last word, thinkin it makes him less gay. Homochild, use your gay mind for once. Someone who is "pussy" doesn't invite people to come see him anywhere. Meanwhile, ur nerdy buddy, sik, has only provided me one place where I can go see him... His work, where he already bitched out the first time around. And he claims he does it for "lulz", yet the "lulz" are on him, comin off emotionally drive wit that armo accent, lookin like a straight cracked out square, LULZ

Na, sonny boy. I'm trying to get answers. You're more inactive now than you were when you deleted your account two years ago.

He provided you with a location to see him. You said you "didn't care where"...well there you go. Like I've said a thousand times, he has no problem with you, you have the problem with him. YOU want to "kick his ass", he could give two fucks because he's just shitting on you. Of course he does it for "lulz" because you're a little bitch who won't do anything about it. It's borderline bullying on his part lmao.

You know there's no difference between right now & a week ago when you were "ready to beat him senselessly". The only difference is your realized that you don't want to do it because you're like that in real life. You're a bitch. So now you're backtracking & telling him to meet you at a place where all your boys are going to be. He's calling for neutral ground & you want no part of it. There are no excuses. It's all out there. Just man up or shut up.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #236 on: May 17, 2012, 04:47:15 PM »
lol Cham tryin desperately to get in the last word, thinkin it makes him less gay. Homochild, use your gay mind for once. Someone who is "pussy" doesn't invite people to come see him anywhere. Meanwhile, ur nerdy buddy, sik, has only provided me one place where I can go see him... His work, where he already bitched out the first time around. And he claims he does it for "lulz", yet the "lulz" are on him, comin off emotionally drive wit that armo accent, lookin like a straight cracked out square, LULZ

Na, sonny boy. I'm trying to get answers. You're more inactive now than you were when you deleted your account two years ago.

He provided you with a location to see him. You said you "didn't care where"...well there you go. Like I've said a thousand times, he has no problem with you, you have the problem with him. YOU want to "kick his ass", he could give two fucks because he's just shitting on you. Of course he does it for "lulz" because you're a little bitch who won't do anything about it. It's borderline bullying on his part lmao.

You know there's no difference between right now & a week ago when you were "ready to beat him senselessly". The only difference is your realized that you don't want to do it because you're like that in real life. You're a bitch. So now you're backtracking & telling him to meet you at a place where all your boys are going to be. He's calling for neutral ground & you want no part of it. There are no excuses. It's all out there. Just man up or shut up.

Wowzers. He be writing novels of hate on you Scitt...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #237 on: May 17, 2012, 04:48:50 PM »

Shouldn't you be kickin it in hotel rooms with tweaked out white trash instead of on the internetz?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #238 on: May 17, 2012, 04:51:31 PM »

Shouldn't you be kickin it in hotel rooms with tweaked out white trash instead of on the internetz?

Lol

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #239 on: May 17, 2012, 04:52:50 PM »
Lol you mean parting after a show I did... Your right I should be...

But I'm on a vacation in Texas....

I travel. You just Internet

Ass ghost
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.