Author Topic: The Search For Elior II: Booze Control  (Read 9283 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: The Search For Elior II: Booze Control
« Reply #255 on: May 17, 2012, 10:24:27 PM »
But it doesn't matter if you gave him a hundred and fifty locations or just one. What's the difference? Then he started talking about "lulz" & shit. Kid is looking for any excuse he can to get out of it. He's a straight up pussy. No way around it.

I mean, you're still calling him out & he won't show up.

& no, NIK, for the two-millionth time, it doesn't matter if you call him out because you're the one who wants to beat the shit out of him. You go to him. He's not hiding, he's telling you where. More or less "You wanna fight me, tough guy? Alright, meet me here bitch *insert Google map projection of exact location*." & you won't go. You're a pussy.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #256 on: May 17, 2012, 10:43:03 PM »
Yo.. Da Mekkan Refugee is just here to say that I'm rooting for Sccit in this fight.   THis ain't cause I'm a Muslim and still gots beef wit da Armenians because they sabotaged the Ottoman Empire in the early 1900's.  It's not cause of that, cause that's they beef,, num sayin.. those cats from way back long ago.  My life is seperate and my own.

Anyway.. it's just that I feel like Sccits a more righteous dude.. cause he num sayin is really dat nicca puttin it down.. while Sikotic more like the dude that uses Sccits dopeness to make himself interesting.  And he's very good at that.. but still Sccit is the origional nicca.. and Sikotic kind of playing off him (albiet very well in it's own right).

And Sccit would do it by the way.   Because Sccit don't give a fuck.   Num sayin... Sccit like wants to show that would go all in if he had too.  Sikotic wouldn't go all in.  Some nicca's is 100% sum ain't all the way 100
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #257 on: May 17, 2012, 10:49:15 PM »
Yo.. Da Mekkan Refugee is just here to say that I'm rooting for Sccit in this fight.   THis ain't cause I'm a Muslim and still gots beef wit da Armenians because they sabotaged the Ottoman Empire in the early 1900's.  It's not cause of that, cause that's they beef,, num sayin.. those cats from way back long ago.  My life is seperate and my own.

Anyway.. it's just that I feel like Sccits a more righteous dude.. cause he num sayin is really dat nicca puttin it down.. while Sikotic more like the dude that uses Sccits dopeness to make himself interesting.  And he's very good at that.. but still Sccit is the origional nicca.. and Sikotic kind of playing off him (albiet very well in it's own right).

And Sccit would do it by the way.   Because Sccit don't give a fuck.   Num sayin... Sccit like wants to show that would go all in if he had too.  Sikotic wouldn't go all in.  Some nicca's is 100% sum ain't all the way 100

I just hope before I die or leave this forum forever, that I know the sick human being behind this account LMAO.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #258 on: May 17, 2012, 10:56:57 PM »

Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sikotic™

« Reply #259 on: May 17, 2012, 10:57:33 PM »
Once again I reiterate: to be a member of LAMB, you have to hate me and call me out. Here's a guy I was cool with for years. Didn't agree with much of what he stood for, but respected him for standing up for himself. Then out of the blue he starts shit on behalf of Elior. It won't be long before he wants to fight me for Elior either.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #260 on: May 17, 2012, 11:42:19 PM »
Once again I reiterate: to be a member of LAMB, you have to hate me and call me out. Here's a guy I was cool with for years. Didn't agree with much of what he stood for, but respected him for standing up for himself. Then out of the blue he starts shit on behalf of Elior. It won't be long before he wants to fight me for Elior either.

No fight...

Poke in the eye...

Damn why can't you understand that...

Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #261 on: May 17, 2012, 11:57:11 PM »
Are we done for the night?

See seriousness kills the fun...

At least Gollem does this shit for fun...

And since your no fun I guess I'll just leave y'all beef alone...

Have fun dick riding...

But I still want those laces... Whooooooooo!!!
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #262 on: May 18, 2012, 08:39:06 AM »
It's true. Say what you want about Nik, but it is amazing how he is somehow able to get people to be so devoted in defending him.
I consider myself a helpful, nice and loyal guy in real life, but I would never ever defend a real life homie so religiously on a message board full of internet strangers. Hell, I would not do anything in such a situation, not even lurk. I wouldn't give a shit. And like I said, I think I'm nice and helpful for my dawgs. This Sccit guy, however, gets people to invest hours just to defend his e-rep. He gets people to call his girl a dime and calling him a real motherfucker and crazy stuff like that. Even IF it was true, I would never talk like that about a homie to strangers on the internet because it is a.) pretty gay and hella corny and b.) I'd be kinda jealous. But this guy gets his peeps say outragoues stuff like that on a regular basis. It's nuts. I don't know how he does that. My friends would ridicule me in such cases. His guys make accounts and defend him, it's nuts. I don't know what it is... but it is remarkable.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 08:40:44 AM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #263 on: May 18, 2012, 08:39:43 AM »
Yo unomic, dope blog radio station... I'm bumpin it now..  "Every single day.. Blunts and 2K!"
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #264 on: May 18, 2012, 08:46:01 AM »
Yo unomic, dope blog radio station... I'm bumpin it now..  "Every single day.. Blunts and 2K!"

Lol good looking out lamb fam

Download the app to your phone and exclusive access to the show 8)
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sikotic™

« Reply #265 on: May 18, 2012, 11:39:48 AM »
It's true. Say what you want about Nik, but it is amazing how he is somehow able to get people to be so devoted in defending him.
I consider myself a helpful, nice and loyal guy in real life, but I would never ever defend a real life homie so religiously on a message board full of internet strangers. Hell, I would not do anything in such a situation, not even lurk. I wouldn't give a shit. And like I said, I think I'm nice and helpful for my dawgs. This Sccit guy, however, gets people to invest hours just to defend his e-rep. He gets people to call his girl a dime and calling him a real motherfucker and crazy stuff like that. Even IF it was true, I would never talk like that about a homie to strangers on the internet because it is a.) pretty gay and hella corny and b.) I'd be kinda jealous. But this guy gets his peeps say outragoues stuff like that on a regular basis. It's nuts. I don't know how he does that. My friends would ridicule me in such cases. His guys make accounts and defend him, it's nuts. I don't know what it is... but it is remarkable.
I question their mental health.

Like I said before, if I asked one of my personal friends to come on Dubcc and defend me against NIK or anybody for that matter, they would tell me I'm crazy and would probably tell everyone else I know. And rightfully so.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #266 on: May 18, 2012, 11:40:05 AM »

L.A.M.B

Sccit

« Reply #267 on: May 18, 2012, 11:43:43 AM »

Like I said before, if I asked one of my personal friends to come on Dubcc and defend me against NIK or anybody for that matter, they would tell me I'm crazy and would probably tell everyone else I know. And rightfully so.

ur friends listen to indie rock...thats why u have to hide the fact that u go on dubcc from them, cuz they'd think u were "too ghetto" if they found out u like west coast rap

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #268 on: May 18, 2012, 11:44:41 AM »
Go go gadget hater repellent...

This your crew folks??  Wowzors

looks like an elephant stepped on the dudes face with the huge ass blue jacket

its BG Rapsodie

Sikotic™

« Reply #269 on: May 18, 2012, 11:50:19 AM »

ur friends listen to indie rock...thats why u have to hide the fact that u go on dubcc from them, cuz they'd think u were "too ghetto" if they found out u like west coast rap

I don't even know two of those people. And the one I do know went with me to Krush Groove a couple weeks back. Keep reachin though.

Regardless, only herbs recruit their real life homies to defend their honor and challenge people to fights for them online. This ain't nothing new from you though.

Funnies thing of all is, after Jewdgement Day and you got exposed for being a fake bitch, all your friends left, and you left with them LOL

THA SAUCE HOUSE