Author Topic: The Search For Elior II: Booze Control  (Read 9302 times)

Sccit

Re: The Search For Elior II: Booze Control
« Reply #360 on: May 19, 2012, 03:02:56 PM »
and u still look like a mexican hack

mexican??  i don't know what to think of that hahaha

i'm italian...can't be any further from mexican there

lol@the retard not understanding what's going on

with some of the dumbass shit u say, i really can't believe mr. briccz actually co-signed u...dude lost a lot of respect on that 1.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #361 on: May 19, 2012, 03:03:20 PM »
LMFAO @ BRINGING UP PEOPLE'S NAMES. Son is really tryna turn heads against me. You just fail too consistently.

Love the way you flip it though. Amazing. NIGGA WHO CARES? Just shut the fuck up & go see him. It makes sense if you think about it without being tight that it's used against you. I'll do my best for a moron like you though. In the video, at the location he was standing at, on the concrete, when the camera was rolling, in front of the pool hall, that time, that place (with me?) he was going looking on the street saying "Where are you? You said name a time & place I did...". He's not searching for you in life, in the 3 minutes that camera rolled, he was looking for you. You were MIA.

I don't know how you gunna even talk about the jumping thing though. When I say you're going to bring boys you say you won't. Now you're claiming you will. Also it makes fucking sense that you're scared to go because your boys schedule either doesn't work for them or you're just not going to look like the ILLEST HERB & say "Guys, we're going to fuck some kid up from the internet who was talking shit about it". It basically forces you to go alone unless you want to tell someone about your herb interest.

BOTTOM LINE, IT DOESN'T MATTER LOL. Just go & stop being a pussy & making excuses. Two weeks ago you were ready to go Iron Mike on his ass, now you're backtracking trying to talk shit when YOU won't show up. You're a pussy.

Sccit

« Reply #362 on: May 19, 2012, 03:03:42 PM »
hes saying i look like a mexican version of you. which is funny considering hes never seen me and he looks like a pale wigger jew

muhfukka, here to save the day, explaining to the retard whats going on....and STILL denyin his pic smfh

Sccit

« Reply #363 on: May 19, 2012, 03:09:10 PM »
LMFAO @ BRINGING UP PEOPLE'S NAMES. Son is really tryna turn heads against me. You just fail too consistently.

Love the way you flip it though. Amazing. NIGGA WHO CARES? Just shut the fuck up & go see him. It makes sense if you think about it without being tight that it's used against you. I'll do my best for a moron like you though. In the video, at the location he was standing at, on the concrete, when the camera was rolling, in front of the pool hall, that time, that place (with me?) he was going looking on the street saying "Where are you? You said name a time & place I did...". He's not searching for you in life, in the 3 minutes that camera rolled, he was looking for you. You were MIA.

I don't know how you gunna even talk about the jumping thing though. When I say you're going to bring boys you say you won't. Now you're claiming you will. Also it makes fucking sense that you're scared to go because your boys schedule either doesn't work for them or you're just not going to look like the ILLEST HERB & say "Guys, we're going to fuck some kid up from the internet who was talking shit about it". It basically forces you to go alone unless you want to tell someone about your herb interest.

BOTTOM LINE, IT DOESN'T MATTER LOL. Just go & stop being a pussy & making excuses. Two weeks ago you were ready to go Iron Mike on his ass, now you're backtracking trying to talk shit when YOU won't show up. You're a pussy.

again, theres no such thing as searchin for someone at a place they didnt even know you'd be at...i know my nuts are cloudin ur vision, but just take the dick out for 1 second. 1 second, cham. thats all it takes. that's called a FRONT. now, if he said "meet me here" and i said "alright, good shit, i'll be there", that would make sense...but since this whole thing is a way for him to save face (and for u to keep suckin the cock), then it is pretty retarded to claim he's "searching" for someone when that person said "come see me here" and u turned it down, on numerous occasions.

i also never said what i would do and if i'd bring anyone or not...i dunno why u keep making up lies, i didnt even say i would fight him. for all u know, my plan could be to kidnap him and sell his kidneys. never once said what my intentions were, other than to make him pay :)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #364 on: May 19, 2012, 03:09:14 PM »
hes saying i look like a mexican version of you. which is funny considering hes never seen me and he looks like a pale wigger jew

muhfukka, here to save the day, explaining to the retard whats going on....and STILL denyin his pic smfh

"you look like a mexican hack"  can be interpreted two ways if you missed the posts before Nikky

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #365 on: May 19, 2012, 03:11:13 PM »

you pull some random photo out of your ass and expect people to believe you even though every single person here knows youre a lying jew. what kinda proof do you have thats me nikky? none, because it aint fuckin me hahaha

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #366 on: May 19, 2012, 03:12:42 PM »

you pull some random photo out of your ass and expect people to believe you even though every single person here knows youre a lying jew. what kinda proof do you have thats me nikky? none, because it aint fuckin me hahaha

sure thing, bud

Sikotic™

« Reply #367 on: May 19, 2012, 05:03:16 PM »
It's so sad how the only ammo Elior has are pictures that people provide him of themselves and when its really slim pickins, he has to find random fake photos of people he dislikes and post them up. Dude literally sat around and envisioned what he thinks muhfukka looks like, and then looked for a picture to match it. I can vouch for him that its not his picture.

Will Elior ever win?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #368 on: May 19, 2012, 05:13:57 PM »
It's so sad how the only ammo Elior has are pictures that people provide him of themselves and when its really slim pickins, he has to find random fake photos of people he dislikes and post them up. Dude literally sat around and envisioned what he thinks muhfukka looks like, and then looked for a picture to match it. I can vouch for him that its not his picture.

Will Elior ever win?
sounds like no

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #369 on: May 19, 2012, 05:20:56 PM »

Will Elior ever win?

And what is your ammo?

Pics you google with the link provided?

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=un0mic
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 12:40:10 AM by un0mic »
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sikotic™

« Reply #370 on: May 19, 2012, 06:51:18 PM »

Will Elior ever win?

And what is your ammo?

Pics you google with the link provided?

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?=un0mic
My ammo? LMAO! You shoulda been here for Jewdgement Day. Your boy Elior got exposed every which way possible.

That's why I throw him a few bones every once in a while and post a retarded picture of myself. It levels the playing field. Here's another one, Elior. Run wit it, kid!:
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #371 on: May 19, 2012, 07:50:50 PM »
NIK is just straight up stupid. He just twists shit back & forth until it doesn't even make sense anymore. He's contradicted himself four times already in this thread. Taking L's out the ass.

Sccit

« Reply #372 on: May 19, 2012, 08:21:15 PM »
LOL

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #373 on: May 19, 2012, 11:46:50 PM »
NIK is just straight up stupid. He just twists shit back & forth until it doesn't even make sense anymore. He's contradicted himself four times already in this thread. Taking L's out the ass.

Funny...

Cuz that's what I see you do...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #374 on: May 20, 2012, 10:27:32 AM »

Funny...

Cuz that's what I see you do...

LOL, like where? Nigga stop blowing NIK.