Author Topic: If you all were real hip-hop heads you wouldn't diss the Teacher KRS  (Read 1036 times)

midwestryder

Re: If you all were real hip-hop heads you wouldn't diss the Teacher KRS
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2012, 07:33:44 PM »
midwestryder doesn't get jokes or trolling. He only understands the deeper meaning in Nellys music.
no i don't get stupid as jokes or trolling on the computer because it is stupids. please i more hip hop then you bitch ass & i know more about hip hop then you ever will .the deeper meaning in Nellys music? how sad & lame are you . get a life loser . i have one unlike you who is always on this forum

rayallen0

« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2012, 08:16:18 PM »
well most of us can use the internet in 1 minute, we also don't take 2 hours to type a response, I can press check unread responses and type a response takes me 20 seconds. "please i more hip hop then you" wow dude you sure are smart, oh it is stupids? damn man i am stupids. Make sure to put a space between a word and a period also. People who use KRS-One as a teacher come out as immature and act like they have never been in the real world like Infinite, or just be a fucking idiot without a sense of humor and a tough guy complex like MWR.

KRS-One says Lil Wayne is the greatest rapper alive, says Curtis was better than Graduation, He actually considers himself a prophet of hip hop and a religious figure. KRS-One is for people who are just finding out about hip hop. Why is he the teacher? It may amaze you but before BDP's first album came out Rakim, Run DMC, Beastie Boys, Public Enemy, Afrika Bambaataa, LL Cool J, Grandmaster flash & the furious five, Mantronix, Whodini, Newcleus, MC Shan, Schoolly D, Kurtis Blow, Just-Ice, Doug E. Fresh, Kool Moe Dee, Fat Boys, Stetsasonic, Too $hort, DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince, Sugarhill Gang, The Egyptian Lover & The Treacherous Three all were making music.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2012, 08:28:05 PM »
I always wanted to know how a Hip Hop artist knows more about Hip Hop than a hardcore fan. Yeah, he can rap better than you, but what knowledge do you need? Liking music varies from person to person. So if Tupac though Big L was dope & Rakim thought Big L was wack, whose right? lol. You have to be a fucking moron to think just because somebody in the industry likes music, that makes it good. What the fuck does he know?

I mean, it's just beautiful when you heard idiots think like that, yet KRS-One is on Youtube saying "Lil' Wayne is the best rapper of all-time" lol.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/nI31EulRmcY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/nI31EulRmcY</a>

:49 second mark.

Remedy360

« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2012, 08:36:59 PM »
This was a bad post, but not as bad as the one where he said he didn't like any Roots songs except for "The Seed" with Kenny Chesney lmao

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2012, 11:12:16 PM »
This was a bad post, but not as bad as the one where he said he didn't like any Roots songs except for "The Seed" with Kenny Chesney lmao

Na, he's just inevitably a troll or he's got a serious mental condition; which wouldn't shock me.

All he does is make stupid threads about Nas & suck off Eminem every now & then. He's does it to be a troll....or because he's retarded.

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2012, 11:37:06 PM »
LOL peeps still don't get it 8)

Raphael

« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2012, 04:10:39 AM »
Your attempts at trolling are exactly the same as your "normal" posts.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2012, 05:11:07 AM »
Krs sucks i've never heard of a good song from that joto
then you must not listen to real hip hop . you must listen to ignorant pop crap. KRS-1 with BDP has 4 classic albums in a row unlike your favortie artist.

please,
you know as much about HipHop, as Will_B knows about fresh air outside his window

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2012, 10:41:20 AM »
KRS blessed us with so much knowledge.  He's the Teacher and the Founder of the Temple of Hip-Hop.  He speaks to the essence of hip-hop, and he is our ambassador world-wide.   Anyone that disses KRS clearly has little respect for hip-hop.  

I do trust that the people at this forum have good taste in rap music.  The problem however, is that you all are white and ashamed of your deep affection for hip-hop.  So you try to mask this affection behind projection (calling people like me a wigger), and immature tactics of a child.

It's not much different than a 7 year old boy who has an intense crush on a girl at school.  He accuses his best friend of being "in love" with the girl, and he pulls pranks on the girl and is mean to her.  That's pretty much the childish relationship most of you all have in regards to hip-hop.

The Mekkan Refugee has spoken.

Your whole post is frustration and negativity masked as arrogance masked as dropping knowledge.

Noone should leave everything another person says unquestioned and that is what a great teacher will tell you.

i think ur readin into this too much

are u a therapist?

Fraxxx

« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2012, 10:51:57 AM »
KRS blessed us with so much knowledge.  He's the Teacher and the Founder of the Temple of Hip-Hop.  He speaks to the essence of hip-hop, and he is our ambassador world-wide.   Anyone that disses KRS clearly has little respect for hip-hop.  

I do trust that the people at this forum have good taste in rap music.  The problem however, is that you all are white and ashamed of your deep affection for hip-hop.  So you try to mask this affection behind projection (calling people like me a wigger), and immature tactics of a child.

It's not much different than a 7 year old boy who has an intense crush on a girl at school.  He accuses his best friend of being "in love" with the girl, and he pulls pranks on the girl and is mean to her.  That's pretty much the childish relationship most of you all have in regards to hip-hop.

The Mekkan Refugee has spoken.

Your whole post is frustration and negativity masked as arrogance masked as dropping knowledge.

Noone should leave everything another person says unquestioned and that is what a great teacher will tell you.

i think ur readin into this too much

are u a therapist?

lol no. But I think it shows. And knowing Infinite's previous posts and part of his DubCC history, I don't think it's far fetched.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2012, 10:57:42 AM »
Your attempts at trolling are exactly the same as your "normal" posts.
lol

he even said eminem's beats are perfection in another thread

midwestryder

« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2012, 12:37:02 AM »
then you must not listen to real hip hop . you must listen to ignorant pop crap. KRS-1 with BDP has 4 classic albums in a row unlike your favortie artist.

please,
you know as much about HipHop, as Will_B knows about fresh air outside his window
please , i knopw more about hip hop the 99% of people of this forum. i been living & listening to hip hop since 1982 aka before you were born, youngster. please you fake ass joke using someones name who you are not . you are not Michael Madsen & you are not an OG at all . to even put OG in you name makes you biggest joke ever & proves you are . i know more about then you do in my pinky finger . hip hop is my live & i get paid for it unlike you .

Technochronic1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2012, 02:33:29 AM »

shut the fuck up about being a "real hip-hop head" and go back to your narrow minded views of like maybe 6 different rappers.

rayallen0

« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2012, 06:17:15 PM »

please,
please , i knopw more about hip hop the 99% of people of this forum. i been living & listening to hip hop since 1982 aka before you were born, youngster. please you fake ass joke using someones name who you are not . you are not Michael Madsen & you are not an OG at all . to even put OG in you name makes you biggest joke ever & proves you are . i know more about then you do in my pinky finger . hip hop is my live & i get paid for it unlike you .
Glad you are making money somehow, that was no English any ways you slice it.

"i know more about then you do in my pinky finger" You know more about what?
"hip hop is my live" Life you fucking idiot

How can you understand Hip-Hop if your English is so fucking terrible. Wordplay is based on the fucking English language and you can't fucking speak it.

midwestryder

« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2012, 09:42:40 PM »

please,
Glad you are making money somehow, that was no English any ways you slice it.

"i know more about then you do in my pinky finger" You know more about what?
"hip hop is my live" Life you fucking idiot

How can you understand Hip-Hop if your English is so fucking terrible. Wordplay is based on the fucking English language and you can't fucking speak it.

the only idiot is you nerd. my eniglish is not terrible,loser ass nerd . i can speak english language better then you !  for one,idiot! we are not speaking the english language when you are writing on forum.  two , i don't care about stupid ass grammar on internet or on forum like some loser as nerd. so you can't judge someones english lanuage speaking skills by the internet or on some stupid forum ever .  only an idiot like you would think that ! understand hip hop ? i am hip hop compared to you .