Author Topic: If you all were real hip-hop heads you wouldn't diss the Teacher KRS  (Read 1038 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
KRS blessed us with so much knowledge.  He's the Teacher and the Founder of the Temple of Hip-Hop.  He speaks to the essence of hip-hop, and he is our ambassador world-wide.   Anyone that disses KRS clearly has little respect for hip-hop.  

I do trust that the people at this forum have good taste in rap music.  The problem however, is that you all are white and ashamed of your deep affection for hip-hop.  So you try to mask this affection behind projection (calling people like me a wigger), and immature tactics of a child.

It's not much different than a 7 year old boy who has an intense crush on a girl at school.  He accuses his best friend of being "in love" with the girl, and he pulls pranks on the girl and is mean to her.  That's pretty much the childish relationship most of you all have in regards to hip-hop.

The Mekkan Refugee has spoken.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

k

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
KRS blessed us with so much knowledge.  He's the Teacher and the Founder of the Temple of Hip-Hop.  He speaks to the essence of hip-hop, and he is our ambassador world-wide.   Anyone that disses KRS clearly has little respect for hip-hop.  

I do trust that the people at this forum have good taste in rap music.  The problem however, is that you all are white and ashamed of your deep affection for hip-hop.  So you try to mask this affection behind projection (calling people like me a wigger), and immature tactics of a child.

It's not much different than a 7 year old boy who has an intense crush on a girl at school.  He accuses his best friend of being "in love" with the girl, and he pulls pranks on the girl and is mean to her.  That's pretty much the childish relationship most of you all have in regards to hip-hop.

+1
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
+1

Respect!

...and nice to have you back at the forum.  Keep blessin the board.  There's only a few of us left!
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Quit worshipping idols, be your own man.

Thank you for proving my original post.  Throw rocks at a pack of dogs and the first one that yelps is the one that got hit.  That would be you.

BiggBoogaBiff

He's right about KRS tho

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Sometimes it feels like it's me & two other random herb niggas who just control ten different accounts each.

TidyKris

Has anybody actually dissed KRS??  ???

Hack Wilson - real

biggie in a 1996 interview

TidyKris

biggie in a 1996 interview

Ahhh i totally understand the need for this post then!!

I just thought dude was tripping fo no reason  ;)

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: If you all were real hip-hop heads you wouldn't diss the Teacher KRS
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2012, 11:19:58 PM »
Krs sucks i've never heard of a good song from that joto
Bullets aint got no names

Remedy360

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2012, 12:36:55 AM »
How about you quit preaching and telling everyone else what to think all the time?

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2012, 01:54:14 AM »
 i have respect for krs but at the same time i only like him as a guest feature i have no intrest in a krs solo album.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2012, 10:54:16 AM »
Everyone respects KRS-One as a legend in the game. But as a "teacher" he has said some crazy things, a lot of things that you yourself disagree with. You obviously don't believe Lil Wayne is the GOAT.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2012, 10:56:04 AM »

Muthafuck the refugee and KRS.  He hasn't been relevant since 86