Author Topic: If you all were real hip-hop heads you wouldn't diss the Teacher KRS  (Read 1031 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: If you all were real hip-hop heads you wouldn't diss the Teacher KRS
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2012, 09:46:02 PM »
remember when Nelly dissed KRS?

KRS destroyed his career with 2 songs

Remedy360

« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2012, 10:20:21 PM »
Krs sucks i've never heard of a good song from that joto
then you must not listen to real hip hop . you must listen to ignorant pop crap. KRS-1 with BDP has 4 classic albums in a row unlike your favortie artist.

please,
you know as much about HipHop, as Will_B knows about fresh air outside his window
please , i knopw more about hip hop the 99% of people of this forum. i been living & listening to hip hop since 1982 aka before you were born, youngster. please you fake ass joke using someones name who you are not . you are not Michael Madsen & you are not an OG at all . to even put OG in you name makes you biggest joke ever & proves you are . i know more about then you do in my pinky finger . hip hop is my live & i get paid for it unlike you .
Glad you are making money somehow, that was no English any ways you slice it.

"i know more about then you do in my pinky finger" You know more about what?
"hip hop is my live" Life you fucking idiot

How can you understand Hip-Hop if your English is so fucking terrible. Wordplay is based on the fucking English language and you can't fucking speak it.

the only idiot is you nerd. my eniglish is not terrible,loser ass nerd . i can speak english language better then you !  for one,idiot! we are not speaking the english language when you are writing on forum.  two , i don't care about stupid ass grammar on internet or on forum like some loser as nerd. so you can't judge someones english lanuage speaking skills by the internet or on some stupid forum ever .  only an idiot like you would think that ! understand hip hop ? i am hip hop compared to you .

LOL!

Anyways, the funny thing about this thread is that Infinite admitted in a different one that he doesn't listen to KRS that much.

rayallen0

« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2012, 10:52:59 PM »
Can I get a translator for midwestryder please?

midwestryder

« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2012, 05:13:53 AM »

yes ,i do remember that but KRS-1 did not destroy or hurt nelly's career at all .  you know that to be 100% fact . what hurt nelly's career was not out enoguh music every year not KRS-1. i am good friend with nelly & i was on KRS-1 side on the beef . but no one cared what KRS-1 said on the diss because nelly was main stream at the time & too popular for krs-1 to touch. you know these are 100% facts aka the truth you can't argue or fight at all !

midwestryder

« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2012, 05:16:17 AM »
if you can't understand what i said ,then you are the one who can't speak or understand the english language not me !

MistaNova

« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2012, 05:40:54 AM »
KRS blessed us with so much knowledge.  He's the Teacher and the Founder of the Temple of Hip-Hop.  He speaks to the essence of hip-hop, and he is our ambassador world-wide.   Anyone that disses KRS clearly has little respect for hip-hop.  

I do trust that the people at this forum have good taste in rap music.  The problem however, is that you all are white and ashamed of your deep affection for hip-hop.  So you try to mask this affection behind projection (calling people like me a wigger), and immature tactics of a child.

It's not much different than a 7 year old boy who has an intense crush on a girl at school.  He accuses his best friend of being "in love" with the girl, and he pulls pranks on the girl and is mean to her.  That's pretty much the childish relationship most of you all have in regards to hip-hop.

The Mekkan Refugee has spoken.

rayallen0

« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2012, 03:17:37 PM »
if you can't understand what i said ,then you are the one who can't speak or understand the english language not me !
no space for an exclamation mark or comma next time  :)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2012, 05:13:44 PM »
then you must not listen to real hip hop . you must listen to ignorant pop crap. KRS-1 with BDP has 4 classic albums in a row unlike your favortie artist.

please,
you know as much about HipHop, as Will_B knows about fresh air outside his window
please , i knopw more about hip hop the 99% of people of this forum. i been living & listening to hip hop since 1982 aka before you were born, youngster. please you fake ass joke using someones name who you are not . you are not Michael Madsen & you are not an OG at all . to even put OG in you name makes you biggest joke ever & proves you are . i know more about then you do in my pinky finger . hip hop is my live & i get paid for it unlike you .

no, u don't

yes ,i do remember that but KRS-1 did not destroy or hurt nelly's career at all .  you know that to be 100% fact . what hurt nelly's career was not out enoguh music every year not KRS-1. i am good friend with nelly & i was on KRS-1 side on the beef .

u have never met Nelly, & Nelly wouldnt like u if he knew u
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 05:16:12 PM by OG Michael Madsen »

midwestryder

« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2012, 02:22:22 AM »

please,
please , i know more about hip hop the 99% of people of this forum. i been living & listening to hip hop since 1982 aka before you were born, youngster. please you fake ass joke using someones name who you are not . you are not Michael Madsen & you are not an OG at all . to even put OG in you name makes you biggest joke ever & proves you are . i know more about then you do in my pinky finger . hip hop is my live & i get paid for it unlike you .

no, u don't

yes ,i do remember that but KRS-1 did not destroy or hurt nelly's career at all .  you know that to be 100% fact . what hurt nelly's career was not out enoguh music every year not KRS-1. i am good friend with nelly & i was on KRS-1 side on the beef .

u have never met Nelly, & Nelly wouldnt like u if he knew u
sorry to tell you the not real Michael Madsen who is not o.g . that is i know more about then you do in my pinky finger . hip hop is my live & i get paid for it unlike you .those are facts not opinions . bullshit i am good friends with nelly . i amone of guys who put money into nelly & lunatics when it was all about st lunatics & not nelly .i was just at nelly's crib earlier today . i play on his softball team with him . these are all facts . while everthing you say is god damn lie . you just mad & jealous i am friends with rapper & you are not!

rayallen0

« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2012, 03:59:32 PM »
This dude is foaming at the mouth. Dont question his relationship with nelly! He is so proud to be a groupie

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2012, 10:11:50 AM »
KRS can suck, er, inhale a dick through his giant African ass nostrils.

midwestryder

« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2012, 09:56:40 PM »
This dude is foaming at the mouth. Dont question his relationship with nelly! He is so proud to be a groupie
how are you groupie when you are friends with that artist in rea life? you can''t be a groupie if you friends with the artist in real life ,dumbass hater.  also i am getting mad because people keep putting words in my mouth i never said or come with some untrue ignorant bullshit . if someone did that in real life to me , i would beat there ass . but since this is the internet, i can't do that . i was one of nelly & st lunatic financial backers when the were indepent in late 90's. . if you can't understand what that means ,then it is not my fault you are that stupid.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2012, 06:34:12 AM »
^son ur 34 years old, & ur typin in your posts like ur life is at stake. why are u so angry? ur almost as old & autistic as Will_B - & that's not a good look for you. slow your roll now

« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 06:56:49 AM by OG Michael Madsen »