Author Topic: Visiting California  (Read 920 times)

green-eyed bandit

• 'G'
Visiting California
« on: May 10, 2012, 03:55:21 AM »
Hi, I will be visiting california in the next 3 weeks. Any Recommendations of good music stores (cds)? I will be visiting San Francisco, LA, San Diego, Las Vegas, among other cities. Are there any hip-hop related concerts in May?
And ow yeah: I'm trying to see a Clippers game live! Hope they make it to the second & third round!  :) How can I buy the cheapest tickets?

Tx!

Dikteta Dax

Re: Visiting California
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 08:49:52 AM »
Only cd store that still exist is aeombia, there is one in la and sf.  Then checkout stubhub.com for cheap tickets

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 10:15:37 AM »
Record stores are becoming non-existent. I think Rasputins is still around.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2012, 02:45:19 PM »
yeah the amoeba in frisco is cool, didnt know they had one down there. and fyi vegas isnt in ca hahha. and amoeba aint the only one theres streetlight records too but that isnt as big on rap

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2012, 04:32:24 PM »
CD Trader in the 818

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2012, 08:43:45 PM »
CD Trader in the 818

Lol r u talking bout the one in reseda?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

acgrundy

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2012, 09:22:09 PM »
I'm not sure where you are visiting from, but with all there is to do out here, why would you waste your time in a cd store? You can find ANY cd you want on the internet. Going to a store you may find absolutely nothing.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2012, 09:46:36 PM »
Hi, I will be visiting california in the next 3 weeks. Any Recommendations of good music stores (cds)? I will be visiting San Francisco, LA, San Diego, Las Vegas, among other cities.
Well I hope you have a great visit.  Just be careful when you go to frisco.  Media loves to act like that city is perfect but they're just as violent as oakland[shooting death capital of california & west coast]  And avoid San Murdardino at all costs too.  Fry's is a good place to check for music but its stores are very rare. 

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2012, 09:50:02 PM »
CD Trader in the 818

Lol r u talking bout the one in reseda?

It's tarzana I believe... Yea, they got lota rare shit for cheap. Shits dope.

green-eyed bandit

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2012, 01:33:24 PM »
Aight, thanks for the tips! I'm leaving tomorrow, looking forward to it!  :)

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2012, 03:20:13 PM »
Backside records in Burbank has a decent selection, but they kinda changed to selling clothes and posters. I'd recommend it if you're into vinyls n shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LegendaryEternallyCLE

• Lil Geezy
  • Cleveland is the City where I come from
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2012, 03:48:07 PM »
Hi, I will be visiting california in the next 3 weeks. Any Recommendations of good music stores (cds)? I will be visiting San Francisco, LA, San Diego, Las Vegas, among other cities.
Well I hope you have a great visit.  Just be careful when you go to frisco.  Media loves to act like that city is perfect but they're just as violent as oakland[shooting death capital of california & west coast]  And avoid San Murdardino at all costs too.  Fry's is a good place to check for music but its stores are very rare.  

You’re kidding right? San Francisco isn't bad at all. I live there and being originally from Cleveland, San Francisco isn't shit. Just homeless people and hipsters.

Side note for the visitor: don't waste your time looking for CD stores, just enjoy the beautiful city and all it has to offer. If you’re a fan of whisky and food go to Broken Record. Awesome food.

Check out this website for cheap shit to do:
http://sf.funcheap.com/category/location/san-francisco-bay-area/san-francisco/
My advice stay away from Fisherman Wharf, check out The Sutra Baths, Lands End, Broken Record, 21st Amendment, Park Chalet (end of golden gate park by Ocean beach). And last but not least carry a back pack around with you with a hoodie in it. It’s one of the nicest week in SF we’ve had in a while, so have fun. But it gets chilly when the sun goes done. Just because its Cali doesn’t mean it’s warm.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 03:56:04 PM by Kane25420 »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2012, 04:25:34 PM »
Well I hope you have a great visit.  Just be careful when you go to frisco.  Media loves to act like that city is perfect but they're just as violent as oakland[shooting death capital of california & west coast]  And avoid San Murdardino at all costs too.  Fry's is a good place to check for music but its stores are very rare. 

frisco is bad at all, lmfao, compton isn't bad bro.

yea u shouldn't go there past 12 in the morning dressing banged out all up in the cuts, but that goes for anywhere, and who da hell does that?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2012, 10:30:58 AM »
you fuckin kidding me? oakland is way worse than frisco besides hunters point. that shit is rough

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2012, 10:42:51 AM »
Yeah who is this guy? Frisco's an awesome place to visit.