Author Topic: Visiting California  (Read 922 times)

LIGHTS_444

• 'G'
Re: Visiting California
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2012, 11:33:52 AM »
y

L.A.M.B!

Hood Crawler

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2012, 10:10:17 PM »
Hard to buy CD's from an actual CD store any more.  Remember Tower Records and those types of stores? I used to hang there for hours. Have a sick trip bro.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2012, 03:48:57 PM »
I'm not sure where you are visiting from, but with all there is to do out here, why would you waste your time to drive to LA to play a basketball game?

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2012, 03:51:02 PM »
Hi, I will be visiting california in the next 3 weeks. Any Recommendations of good music stores (cds)? I will be visiting San Francisco, LA, San Diego, Las Vegas, among other cities.
Well I hope you have a great visit.  Just be careful when you go to frisco.  Media loves to act like that city is perfect but they're just as violent as oakland[shooting death capital of california & west coast]  And avoid San Murdardino at all costs too.  Fry's is a good place to check for music but its stores are very rare. 

You not from Bay Area.  There are like 5 Fry's within an hour drive.  And they don't have shit for selection unless he want's Miley Cyrus. 

acgrundy

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2012, 09:16:06 PM »
I'm not sure where you are visiting from, but with all there is to do out here, why would you waste your time to drive to LA to play a basketball game?

You know you don't have a vehicle ghost, you couldn't drive to LA if you wanted to. Maybe you could borrow mommies car, but she probably wouldn't let you go to LA. Better stick around so she can look after you.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2012, 09:19:10 PM »

You know you don't have a vehicle ghost, you couldn't drive to LA if you wanted to. Maybe you could borrow mommies car, but she probably wouldn't let you go to LA. Better stick around so she can look after you.

hey Grundy you said if you lost the fight to NIK you'd leave the forum forever

what happened to that?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2012, 07:41:59 AM »

what happened to that?

i think all of dubcc, can agree on one thing, even ink and cham, will b and mike , that acgrundy's social life is non-existent,

who in the world would drive all the way to LA from the bay to "fight" and end up playing basketball?

do you not have friends u rather kick back and chill with? than driving 10 + hours back and forth only to stay in LA for what an hour?

shit i rather just kick at home by myself.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2012, 07:57:44 AM »

what happened to that?

i think all of dubcc, can agree on one thing, even ink and cham, will b and mike , that acgrundy's social life is non-existent,

who in the world would drive all the way to LA from the bay to "fight" and end up playing basketball?

do you not have friends u rather kick back and chill with? than driving 10 + hours back and forth only to stay in LA for what an hour?

a couple months ago AC Grundy was bragging to us about how great his credit score is lol

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2012, 12:07:21 PM »

what happened to that?

i agree but it wasnt even the bay, it was sac which is at least an hour further even with the best traffic and speeding

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2012, 09:25:47 AM »

It's quite entertaining when Grungy pops into a g spot thread.