Author Topic: Yall remember Tha Cow Pound Gangstaz?  (Read 181 times)

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
Yall remember Tha Cow Pound Gangstaz?
« on: May 11, 2012, 06:23:14 PM »
Waddup Up folks?

I was chillin with some homies the other day, and they started asking questions that made me think of the days of way back. And the truth is  that this forum was schoolin me on alot of shit when it comes to west coast hiphop wich ALWAYS will be my one of my biggest passions. That Snoop N Dre performance on the coachella festival was also one of thoose moments that brought back memories.. and damn, i gotta say i was proud to see Snoop N Dre on top of the game, just like the year was 2000.

lol, anybody remember my remixes? =D or what about that CPG shit.. lol, all that drama with Nino Brown... who got rare Death row tapes? He was acutually featuring on the CPG album.. and that SCCIT is a Bitch diss record... which one really won that battle?? =D haha, i was just a lil kid havin fun back then... good memories..

Peace n Love

ExZit
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Yall remember Tha Cow Pound Gangstaz?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 07:09:52 PM »
okay

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2012, 08:33:32 PM »
whatup exzit....yea, definitely, some classic shit. CPG was dope. i remember u sounded like a midget and was on some euro-g-funk ish.

this is sccit right here, if u havent figured it out yet...makin music again, peep the sig VVV 8)

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2012, 04:46:03 AM »
Haha, Nice to see you NIKCC. Still makin music with ROCCY?  I still recall your voices :)

I think its been at least 5 years since my last visit on this forum, so i just wanted to know how many OG members from 2001 we got left here?

Its fun to remember all the stuff that went down back in the days... like that Mellow-Man poster.. did he ever come back after that "Last post"?

I think The Overseer knows whats up! 8)
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2012, 10:00:04 AM »
Haha, Nice to see you NIKCC. Still makin music with ROCCY?  I still recall your voices :)

I think its been at least 5 years since my last visit on this forum, so i just wanted to know how many OG members from 2001 we got left here?

Its fun to remember all the stuff that went down back in the days... like that Mellow-Man poster.. did he ever come back after that "Last post"?

I think The Overseer knows whats up! 8)

yea, its been a minute.. we got a few members from back n the day still postin here, but i'd say most of em are gone. mellowman made a comeback, then disappeared, once again.

and yea, i stopped recordin for nearly a decade, but roccy built a home-studio and we back at it, makin moves. we a group now, L.A.M.B....check us out 8)