Author Topic: Roscoe Y.A first leak off The Influence Dope!!! Album info too!!!  (Read 939 times)

Invincible

Re: Roscoe Y.A first leak off O.V.E.R.D.O.S.E Dope!!! Album info too
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2012, 04:45:44 AM »
Missed this thread. Will definitely check this. Any info on a release date?

no relaese date. wouldnt be surprsied if this was shelved in due time, just like the other ~10 Roscoe/Y.A.-related projects taht never came out

Wel if that is the case, at least we got the 2 most important tracks from it, the Khalil and Jake One tracks.

Will_B

Re: Roscoe Y.A first leak off O.V.E.R.D.O.S.E Dope!!! Album info too
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2012, 04:47:43 AM »
Missed this thread. Will definitely check this. Any info on a release date?

no relaese date. wouldnt be surprsied if this was shelved in due time, just like the other ~10 Roscoe/Y.A.-related projects taht never came out

Wel if that is the case, at least we got the 2 most important tracks from it, the Khalil and Jake One tracks.

3 leaks + 2 freestlyse in the space of a week, says Influence/Overdose is coming baby :pimp:

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Re: Roscoe Y.A first leak off The Influence Dope!!! Album info too!!!
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2012, 06:03:46 AM »
Yea and Scoe said yesterday maybe day before that more leaks ate coming!! And he already posted all the songs that have leaked.    And he's talked about the album influence/overdose album coming soon.... With a album full of features like that, and that producer line ups
I don't see this album getting shelved, I think it will drop this summer I hope it does,  also I don't remember Scoe ever say he was putting out a album then not doing it, besides YA album but evry solo album he's mentioned has came out, just hope it's pressed up on CDs in most stores, and not a digital download
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 06:07:20 AM by Rickdeeznutz »

Will_B

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: Roscoe Y.A first leak off The Influence Dope!!! Album info too!!!
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2012, 08:51:25 AM »
 also I don't remember Scoe ever say he was putting out a album then not doing it, besides YA album but evry solo album he's mentioned has came out, just hope it's pressed up on CDs in most stores, and not a digital download

no,
plenty of Scoe/Y.A.-related projects never surfaced stemming back to the early 00's. they have tons of material in the vault (altho lots have leaked too)