Poll

pick 1

yes...dude is the epitome of nerdom
7 (50%)
no...he's half black, he's a cool guy
7 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Is Sikotic a Nerd?  (Read 1312 times)

Sccit

Is Sikotic a Nerd?
« on: May 12, 2012, 11:12:26 AM »
dubcc decides:

Sikotic™

Re: Is Sikotic a Nerd?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2012, 11:15:15 AM »
I voted yes.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2012, 11:20:13 AM »

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2012, 11:21:52 AM »
asks the guy with the most posts ever

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2012, 11:24:01 AM »
Here Elior, I'ma make you feel better too. I'ma give you some ammo:

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2012, 11:28:10 AM »
^LOL.. being able to laugh at yourself makes u more likeable. good job, sik, i see what u doin.....but at  the end of the day, it still dont make u any less of a nerd, my boy. no need for "ammo", it's a serious question. let dubcc decide. :)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2012, 11:28:21 AM »
LOL @ Sik's photos

NIK must be masturbating to those photos now

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2012, 11:32:56 AM »
^LOL.. being able to laugh at yourself makes u more likeable. good job, sik, i see what u doin.....but at  the end of the day, it still dont make u any less of a nerd, my boy. no need for "ammo", it's a serious question. let dubcc decide. :)

Why do you take yourself so seriously though? I dare you to post just one ridiculous photo of yourself. I DARE YOU!

We all know you're too insecure to do it so stay mean muggin in your pictures though........we can all see you cryin inside, Elior.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2012, 11:35:00 AM »
NIKCC you got alot to learn about life, son.

See, at the end of the day, nerds are successful in life, while up and coming gangster rappers arent.

No bullshit, most the "nerds" I went to high school with got dime piece wives and are ballin.

Don't hate on someone for being intelligent  ;)

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2012, 11:35:29 AM »

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2012, 11:40:21 AM »

See, at the end of the day, nerds are successful in life, while up and coming gangster rappers arent.

No bullshit, most the "nerds" I went to high school with got dime piece wives and are ballin.

see nik was a nerd in highschool who is trying tot become a rapper at 25. hes got shit twisted

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2012, 11:42:15 AM »

Why do you take yourself so seriously though? I dare you to post just one ridiculous photo of yourself. I DARE YOU!

We all know you're too insecure to do it so stay mean muggin in your pictures though........we can all see you cryin inside, Elior.

i dont need to post ridiculous phots of myself...i already got more than enough peeps on this board doin it for me.

and lol@ur dubcc unity "we all see you crying, elior"...who's we, ur e-friends? well, WE think ur the geekiest dude we've seen since "family matters" aired...and by we, i don't mean my e-buddies. :-*

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2012, 11:43:19 AM »

never said bein a nerd was a bad thing....as long as he can admit it, though ;D

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2012, 11:52:47 AM »
I is what I is, Elior. If you or anyone else thinks I'm a nerd, then that's great. You probably never graduated high school so of course you still have that high school mentality.

If I ever wanted to be "cool", then I'd wear oversized NBA jerseys everyday, have my mom sew Lakers patches on my oversized jeans, start thinking I'm gonna be a successful rapper at 25 and live with my mom and dad just like you. Now that's cool as hell!

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2012, 11:53:09 AM »

THA SAUCE HOUSE