Author Topic: Tha Dogg Pound "Doggy Bag" Offical Track Listing  (Read 2488 times)

Cali_Heat

Re: Tha Dogg Pound "Doggy Bag" Offical Track Listing
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2012, 07:33:17 AM »
More Infos !

01. Like Dis
(feat. Big Pimpin)
02. Every Single Day (Original)
(feat. Jewell, Nate Dogg & Snoop Doggy Dogg)
03. Gigolo
(original version of "Groupie")
(produced by : Daz)
04. Everybody Needs To Slow Down
05. I Dont Care What The People Say
06. Me In Your World (Original)
(feat. The Lady Of Rage)
07. Let's Play House (Original)
(feat. Michel'le & Warren G)
08. These Reasons
(produced by : Overdose)
09. It Might Sound Crazy (Remix)
(feat. Too Short)
(produced by : DJ Battlecat)
10. Farewell To My Enemies (Interlude)
11. Save A Life
12. Big Pimpin'
13. U Aint Tha Homie
(feat. Crooked I & Jewell)
14. Life I Lead
(taken from "Westcoast Aftershock" sessions)*
15. NY 87
(feat. Deadly Threat)

bouli77

« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2012, 07:50:02 AM »
rofl, people in here so stupid sometimes. Anyone who really believes anything from post #1 in this thread is on crack. dont u even see that someone just did this "artwork" (its not art to me) in like 10 mins with paint? u can even see the drag/drop hand on the cover cause the stupid idiot forgot to put it off the screenshot. WideAwake would never release that. omg... people, PLEASE think. Sometimes I really get why dirty propaganda is so easy to manipulate the masses.

well look @ Kurupt's Down & Dirty cover, the Doggy Bag one isn't much worse,

and Wide Awake are known for their fuck ups typo wise (DJ Quick instead of DJ Quik, wrong credits, etc.)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2012, 08:08:17 AM »
so 2pac is getting taken off NY87?  lol

either way im still copping this  8)

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2012, 10:26:42 AM »
rofl, people in here so stupid sometimes. Anyone who really believes anything from post #1 in this thread is on crack. dont u even see that someone just did this "artwork" (its not art to me) in like 10 mins with paint? u can even see the drag/drop hand on the cover cause the stupid idiot forgot to put it off the screenshot. WideAwake would never release that. omg... people, PLEASE think. Sometimes I really get why dirty propaganda is so easy to manipulate the masses.

and Wide Awake are known for their fuck ups typo wise (DJ Quick instead of DJ Quik, wrong credits, etc.)

please think again.
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2012, 10:40:45 AM »
tracklist looks somewhat decent, but nothing to me  ;)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2012, 11:15:12 AM »
Remember when they were saying they were going to release the original projects with the original artwork? Lol boy did they ever fool us.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

bouli77

« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2012, 11:19:09 AM »

please think again.

it's a no brainer, Wide Awake have done similar things in the past and they could very well be responsible for the cover posted in the first message.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Okka

« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2012, 11:33:10 AM »

Have you actually seen their covers? The picture on the cover of "The Lost Sessions" was a screenshot from the "Murder Was The Case" DVD.

doggfather

« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2012, 11:52:21 AM »

Have you actually seen their covers? The picture on the cover of "The Lost Sessions" was a screenshot from the "Murder Was The Case" DVD.

and that was one of their betters.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2012, 12:00:30 PM »

that cant be the offical cover right? jesus   :stupid:

I hope !!!!!

I hope this is the cover, it looks awesome.
this cover is dope. a pic from 1995 before dogg food was released  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2012, 12:15:18 PM »
so 2pac is getting taken off NY87?  lol

either way im still copping this  8)

the song was recorded without 2pac first, he was added later

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2012, 12:22:07 PM »
Is Life I Lead not the one with 2Pac?

Another query; was Crooked I on DR at the same time as both Kurupt & Daz?
no

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2012, 12:31:06 PM »
I have a good 6  O.G Dogg.Pound Songs.. ima drop my own street album..  Dogg Nutts Unleashed.... Spraying These Hoes...Bonus Track.. Snoop Dogg - Boyz Rip-enThrough The Hood..  Eazy E Dis
would love to hear it. as far as the snoop dis goes...whatever he said it doesn't top what eazy said about him then.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2012, 02:42:04 PM »
so this has lik 8 traks of unreleased/bettr quality traks to look fwd to?