Author Topic: Tha Dogg Pound "Doggy Bag" Offical Track Listing  (Read 2492 times)

Mak_Corleone

Re: Tha Dogg Pound "Doggy Bag" Offical Track Listing
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2012, 02:54:57 PM »
shit man! that cover sucks :-X

woof

« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2012, 03:02:02 PM »
SMH at Wideawake recycling songs they already released on the Ultimate Death Row Box Set

available on Disc 2 :
Everybody Needs To Slow Down
I Don't Care What People Say
These Reasons (Kurupt song not Dogg Pound)

available on Disc 3 :
It Might Sound Crazy (Remix)
Big Pimpin'

that's 5 tracks which were on their previous release  ::)

Okka

« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2012, 03:12:23 PM »
I seriously want to know who decides the tracklists over at WideAwake.

bouli77

« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2012, 04:37:44 PM »
i also want to know if their business is profitable... like how much money do they pour into this ? and what are their sales ? cause the way that shit is handled, with little to no promotion, the sales must not be exceeding 5k for each release lol, a stark contrast with Death Row's heyday.

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2012, 06:12:28 PM »
rofl, people in here so stupid sometimes. Anyone who really believes anything from post #1 in this thread is on crack. dont u even see that someone just did this "artwork" (its not art to me) in like 10 mins with paint? u can even see the drag/drop hand on the cover cause the stupid idiot forgot to put it off the screenshot. WideAwake would never release that. omg... people, PLEASE think. Sometimes I really get why dirty propaganda is so easy to manipulate the masses.

well look @ Kurupt's Down & Dirty cover, the Doggy Bag one isn't much worse,

and Wide Awake are known for their fuck ups typo wise (DJ Quick instead of DJ Quik, wrong credits, etc.)

please think again.

it's a no brainer, Wide Awake have done similar things in the past and they could very well be responsible for the cover posted in the first message.

no they couldnt. I agree that their artwork game in general is not the best, but no one would ever make a cover like that, especially by "forgetting" the drag/drop cursor while taking the screenshot. Thats another point btw, you wouldnt publish the artwork as screenshot, you would simply save it as a file, lol.
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

riphuero

« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2012, 10:19:42 PM »
rofl, people in here so stupid sometimes. Anyone who really believes anything from post #1 in this thread is on crack. dont u even see that someone just did this "artwork" (its not art to me) in like 10 mins with paint? u can even see the drag/drop hand on the cover cause the stupid idiot forgot to put it off the screenshot. WideAwake would never release that. omg... people, PLEASE think. Sometimes I really get why dirty propaganda is so easy to manipulate the masses.
looks like u taking shots at me on July 3rd will talk.  Puto

Remedy360

« Reply #51 on: May 13, 2012, 11:35:41 PM »
LOL @ "Doggy Bag". Better than Dogg Chit I guess.

dnjp4life

« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2012, 02:09:10 AM »
If this is the official tracklist then I'm pleased.  I've only heard a few of those tracks so I'll get this for sure!

Quadruple OG

« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2012, 07:38:14 AM »
Definitely going to check this out. Interested in hearing the OG's of "Me In Your World" and "Groupie".

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2012, 07:50:15 AM »
the cover & tracklisting in the first post are the real one.
Admin @deathrowforum confirmed it.

doggfather

« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2012, 12:32:22 PM »
the cover & tracklisting in the first post are the real one.
Admin @deathrowforum confirmed it.

sad news...
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

WalterOhDim

• 'G'
« Reply #56 on: May 14, 2012, 12:48:28 PM »
The execs on Wide Awake should be sittin on this forum and reading you niggaz cuz your the only ones who'll be buyin it.  ANyone actually know the sales to Lost Sessions or any of there other releases?  ....Roughly around the # of people who post here??  :-X

Mak_Corleone

« Reply #57 on: May 14, 2012, 02:27:08 PM »
Most likely i'll download this. If the album sounds in good quality (which i doubt) i would think of buying it. Hopefully some1 can make a better cover 4 the download version and hopefully remaster the songs :P srry 4 asking this, but if i knew how 2 do it, i would

Mietek23

« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2012, 02:29:03 PM »
The execs on Wide Awake should be sittin on this forum and reading you niggaz cuz your the only ones who'll be buyin it.  ANyone actually know the sales to Lost Sessions or any of there other releases?  ....Roughly around the # of people who post here??  :-X

"Lost Sessions" sold little over 15k and it was their most successful release after "Chronic Re-Lit", which made close to 50k according to various internet sources.

D-TalkX

« Reply #59 on: May 14, 2012, 03:35:27 PM »
I think the second cover posted is pretty sick. Change the sepia to colours and blue would be better but sticks to the old times.