Author Topic: Zimmerman suffered injuries according to report  (Read 626 times)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Remedy360

Re: Zimmerman suffered injuries according to report
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 08:31:20 PM »
I don't doubt it, my only issue with the whole thing is that he was told not to go after the guy to begin with. I'm not saying Trayvon was some good kid, but dude was unarmed, he wasn't supposed to be going after him and he got his ass beat.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2012, 11:53:38 PM »
if youre going to get into a physical confrontation w someone, who knows what will happen.  if trayvon actually swung first, ive got a lot less sympathy for him.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2012, 10:46:43 AM »
Unless you are part of the jury, your opinion really don't count. Same with mine. I am glad this is going to trial. The worst thing is that Zimmerman walked free after shooting someone. If I shot someone and claimed self defense, I'd still have to go to trial. This is why now you don't see many protesters in this case any more, all people really wanted was a trial.

Remedy360

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2012, 12:12:37 PM »
if youre going to get into a physical confrontation w someone, who knows what will happen.  if trayvon actually swung first, ive got a lot less sympathy for him.

Well if you listen to the tape dude talks about following him even though the police chick on the phone is telling him not to. Again, I'm not trying to make Trayvon seem like a good guy,  but like M Dogg said there's no way this shouldn't at least be going to trial.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2012, 01:59:33 PM »
LMAO @ the media making a big deal about the kid having trace amounts of THC in his blood during his death.

I didn't know people still fell for that reefer madness shit from the 30s.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2012, 02:51:43 PM »
Is this news? I would think if they were fighting and he pulled out his gun and shot the kid, it would be because he was losing.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2012, 03:01:11 PM »

Depends what was said during the confrontation. The kid was being stalked. I know most people on this forum have gotten into fights over a lot less.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2012, 04:58:32 PM »
LMAO @ the media making a big deal about the kid having trace amounts of THC in his blood during his death.

I didn't know people still fell for that reefer madness shit from the 30s.

Seriously.  They automatically interpret that to mean he was actually high at that moment as well.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2012, 05:58:49 PM »
Unless you are part of the jury, your opinion really don't count. Same with mine. I am glad this is going to trial. The worst thing is that Zimmerman walked free after shooting someone. If I shot someone and claimed self defense, I'd still have to go to trial. This is why now you don't see many protesters in this case any more, all people really wanted was a trial.
this.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2012, 07:40:11 PM »
this.

The problem is most of the "people" didnt look at this objectively.  1.  Man folllows person.  2.  Person attacks the man following him.  3.  Person beats the shit outta that man.  4.  The man shoots him to stop the beating. 

They didnt look at those facts, they looked at which race did what to who.  And if it was opposite, those same "people" would still be complaining.  Theyd be saying "oh but what about the stand you ground law?".  This case is race personified in this country.  The facts so far point to dudes innocence.  Doesnt mean he is innoncent, but it does look like it, and that doesnt matter to alotta people because of the race element.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2012, 07:57:41 PM »
Lol you think this trial will be televised?
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2012, 10:18:34 AM »
Lol you think this trial will be televised?

Nah no way.

Those arizona 99 cent ice teas are the shit though.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2012, 01:23:53 PM »
Is this news? I would think if they were fighting and he pulled out his gun and shot the kid, it would be because he was losing.

Yes it is news.  because its something the media willingly and largely ignored untill they had to report it so this case could fit their ideas of race in america.

As for people getting into fights for less, thats fine and probably true.  The point is if you do swing on someone first, and you end up seriously hurt or dead, whos fault is that?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2012, 04:52:09 PM »

Yes it is news.  because its something the media willingly and largely ignored untill they had to report it so this case could fit their ideas of race in america.

As for people getting into fights for less, thats fine and probably true.  The point is if you do swing on someone first, and you end up seriously hurt or dead, whos fault is that?

Unprovoked? It's your fault. But there was definitely some provocation here. To what extent, we don't know and hopefully the trial will reveal. Best case for Zimmerman, the provocation was the stalking and chasing after Trayvon. Depending on what was said, or if Zimmerman initiated the fight, its worse.

I thought you didn't care what the media ignores  :P