Author Topic: Zimmerman suffered injuries according to report  (Read 625 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Zimmerman suffered injuries according to report
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2012, 05:57:54 AM »
^^he's just trolling and releasing his animosity for the black race online that he can't do in public out in the open like that.  Don't put too much stock in it.  People always say one thing and have a totally different perspective or emotion behind it.  It's the repression of his guilt coming out. 
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 06:01:04 AM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2012, 08:35:43 PM »
^^he's just trolling and releasing his animosity for the black race online that he can't do in public out in the open like that.  Don't put too much stock in it.  People always say one thing and have a totally different perspective or emotion behind it.  It's the repression of his guilt coming out. 

So yes indeed you are mad at these latest revelations.  Im sorry to hear that.  Please dont let it ruin your day, my brotha.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2012, 08:37:08 PM »
Is this news? I would think if they were fighting and he pulled out his gun and shot the kid, it would be because he was losing.

Yes it is news.  because its something the media willingly and largely ignored untill they had to report it so this case could fit their ideas of race in america.

As for people getting into fights for less, thats fine and probably true.  The point is if you do swing on someone first, and you end up seriously hurt or dead, whos fault is that?

Unprovoked? It's your fault. But there was definitely some provocation here. To what extent, we don't know and hopefully the trial will reveal. Best case for Zimmerman, the provocation was the stalking and chasing after Trayvon. Depending on what was said, or if Zimmerman initiated the fight, its worse.

I thought you didn't care what the media ignores  :P

I dont need to or not to care what the media does to recognize its hypocrisy when it comes to racial matters.  Its pretty obvious unless youre complicit in it yourself.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2012, 01:19:37 AM »
The point is if you do swing on someone first, and you end up seriously hurt or dead, whos fault is that?

That's dumb.

There was an incident in my country where a guy catches a kid tagging his fence...... chases him and his mate down the road with a kitchen knife..... ends up stabbing him, and the kid ends up dead, he was only 13..... by your logic, it's the kids fault?

Fraxxx

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2012, 02:13:17 AM »
Unless you are part of the jury, your opinion really don't count. Same with mine. I am glad this is going to trial. The worst thing is that Zimmerman walked free after shooting someone. If I shot someone and claimed self defense, I'd still have to go to trial. This is why now you don't see many protesters in this case any more, all people really wanted was a trial.

That was the one big problem I had with this case. I don't know about every other person. There are idiots on every side and to take sides along racial lines is idiotic to begin with.

Some, like JRome and virtuoso even claim that the whole thing was blown out of proportions to raise racial tensions. Even if that wasn't the goal it seems to work that way just cuz, unfortunately, many people tend to think that way.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 02:23:29 AM by Fraxxx »
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2012, 07:15:53 AM »
The point is if you do swing on someone first, and you end up seriously hurt or dead, whos fault is that?

That's dumb.

There was an incident in my country where a guy catches a kid tagging his fence...... chases him and his mate down the road with a kitchen knife..... ends up stabbing him, and the kid ends up dead, he was only 13..... by your logic, it's the kids fault?

If you actually think about it, it isnt dumb.  What im saying is if you take a situation to the next level, then what happens in the end could be out of your hands, so youd better be prepared to deal with the consequences.