Author Topic: OMG New Exclusive LAMB Shit 2012 MUSIC VIDEO  (Read 1395 times)

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
Re: OMG New Exclusive LAMB Shit 2012 MUSIC VIDEO
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2012, 03:25:15 PM »
What am I hating on? All I said is your a fake ass bitch

LMAO  this made me laugh out loud

Oh, you're laughing? You're a hater too. HATERHATERHATER.

Do you like my kicks?

NO?!? YOU'RE A HAAAAAAATER!

Lmao you got me there...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2012, 03:28:43 PM »
Why do I have rap what in do??

I wrote scripts and the perform them on the mic...

Are directors required to write shit about they life...

I never soda my raps are based on a true story...

And you are a hater cuz you go out of your way to criticize...

But still I thank you for you opinion... Bitch boy

Oh yeah I almost forgot

WOWZERS

Are you telling me I'm wrong?!? YOU'RE A HATER. WOWZERS. GET THE DICK OUT YOU'RE MOUTH.

& dumb fuck, directors don't write anything. Directors direct. Playwrights write. Now am I hating for being correct there? I need a handbook of the rules of hating.

Directors write and rewrite scripts all the time. But I don't give a fuck about technicalities...

I make music for fun... And you hate for fun...

It's all good  bitch boy
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2012, 03:30:47 PM »
So NIK, you going to man up & see Sik or just talk your pussy ass game? Bitch.

Fuck that ima meet up with Sik

Poke him in his eye, chop him in his throat, then take his shoe laces.

Save the tough talk for your fake ass rap career. Go to Hallmark & pick Sik up a balloon before you see him.

No tough talk. After I take his laces I'll smoke a blunt with him tho...

I'm no a hater... Like you bitch boy

"Hater" is just a term used by herbs like yourself who can't handle criticism. What am I hating on? All I said is your a fake ass bitch, who doesn't do what he raps about in his music & you won't meet up with Sik. That's hating? That's more like making a factual statement. It's the equivalent of me saying "You're from California". Would you call me a hater if I said you were from California? Dumb fuck.

NIK, stop hiding behind your aliases to push the reality pages & pages further back. Go see Sik & stop being a pussy.

Damn bitch boy....

Why so serious???

Wowzers
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2012, 03:40:09 PM »
Na, I don't care what you rap about. I'll rap about shit that isn't the slightest relevant to my life. Also similar content wise to what you spit about. But I'm not going to come on here & start making claims. & don't say "I don't claim anything". It's not you, or the alias you are or whatever the fuck you are lmao, it's NIK saying he's down with this & he rolls with that. When we all know the truth. I've said it since day one, if he was a humble dude & didn't try to act like a badass online, I can't speak for everyone, but I wouldn't have a problem with him.

But when you're going to fabricate your life at every turn to seem cool on the internet, I just have zero respect for you. For ten years he's claimed he'll leave people from this forum a bloody wreck & won't even be able to come back online to tell the tale, yet for ten years not a punch has been thrown. C'mon, that's weak ass shit.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2012, 03:44:54 PM »
Na, I don't care what you rap about. I'll rap about shit that isn't the slightest relevant to my life. Also similar content wise to what you spit about. But I'm not going to come on here & start making claims. & don't say "I don't claim anything". It's not you, or the alias you are or whatever the fuck you are lmao, it's NIK saying he's down with this & he rolls with that. When we all know the truth. I've said it since day one, if he was a humble dude & didn't try to act like a badass online, I can't speak for everyone, but I wouldn't have a problem with him.

But when you're going to fabricate your life at every turn to seem cool on the internet, I just have zero respect for you. For ten years he's claimed he'll leave people from this forum a bloody wreck & won't even be able to come back online to tell the tale, yet for ten years not a punch has been thrown. C'mon, that's weak ass shit.

Well I ain't been here...

But I wouldn't want to get on scitts bad side... Just sayin
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2012, 03:59:49 PM »

LOL. The man whose exposed his whole life on here, pictures of his mother looking fine, his homosexual brother, his address, phone numbers (Sik) hasn't gotten anything more than a drive-by of him saying "Hello, neighbor".

If those actions don't make NIK get to his "bad side", I think you'd have to burn his mansion down to push him over the edge.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2012, 04:06:02 PM »

LOL. The man whose exposed his whole life on here, pictures of his mother looking fine, his homosexual brother, his address, phone numbers (Sik) hasn't gotten anything more than a drive-by of him saying "Hello, neighbor".

If those actions don't make NIK get to his "bad side", I think you'd have to burn his mansion down to push him over the edge.

lmao

Cham is on fire today

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2012, 04:07:30 PM »
I got back from the gym & then ball, I'm jacked up on pre-workout supplements. I'm in the zone lmao. WOWZERS.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2012, 04:13:15 PM »

Why you trying to fuck with SIK?  Let NIK handle his own shit.  Stay in the mystery machine and stay the fuck out of NIK vs. SIK

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2012, 04:44:14 PM »

Why you trying to fuck with SIK?  Let NIK handle his own shit.  Stay in the mystery machine and stay the fuck out of NIK vs. SIK

Fuck that and fuck you too. What you mad cuz I wanna poke him in the eye?

I'll poke you in your eye too. Rick flare style Whoooooooooo!!!
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2012, 04:45:26 PM »

lmao

Cham is on fire today

On fire like his dick when he pees...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2012, 04:46:30 PM »

Bitch you threaten me in a dream you better wake up and apologize...

You ain't doing shit.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2012, 04:48:43 PM »

You ain't doing shit.

What you mean? I would tho... Why not?

I'd tazer you in the face lol

Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2012, 04:53:12 PM »

lmao

Cham is on fire today

On fire like his dick when he pees...

LOL

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2012, 04:53:30 PM »

You ain't doing shit.

What you mean? I would tho... Why not?

I'd tazer you in the face lol

You'll need two.