Author Topic: OMG New Exclusive LAMB Shit 2012 MUSIC VIDEO  (Read 1396 times)

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
Re: OMG New Exclusive LAMB Shit 2012 MUSIC VIDEO
« Reply #60 on: May 17, 2012, 11:32:10 PM »

It's just a simple question.

But it's more fun not to answer...

Cuz your not gonna quit...

And that's entertaining...
Nah, I'm done. The fact that you're too scared to answer the question is good enough for me.

Lol sure I'm scared. Lol ok bye then... Such a disappointing troll...

A real troll would keep trying. So I see you take this shit serious...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sikotic™

« Reply #61 on: May 17, 2012, 11:34:19 PM »
So because I won't keep trying, I am taking this serious.

makes perfect sense to me.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #62 on: May 17, 2012, 11:39:14 PM »
So because I won't keep trying, I am taking this serious.

makes perfect sense to me.

Cuz trolls do this for fun...

Your so serious about this shit you make threads and videos and others things...

But that serious hate is even better than the just for fun hate IMO

So keep up the good hate...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sccit

« Reply #63 on: May 18, 2012, 11:59:32 AM »
So your homie can't fight his own battles now?

Sure he can...

But I feel like I'm missing out...

Let me handle ya light weight Scitt...

Fuck that. I saw the video. I would have met up that day.

And if you have have me a work addy I would have showed up there too...

Why the fuck not!!!

When I get free time you never know what I might do...

I'm so stress at a work a good eye gauge always cheers a nigga up! Lol

LOL...i went to this guys work once and he literally fled town when he seen me. then he came on here actin like it never happened.

Sikotic™

« Reply #64 on: May 18, 2012, 12:10:41 PM »
Don't forget to tell him about the part where you never got out of your truck once, how you brought another guy with you, oh, and don't forget how you drove off and disappeared, Elior. Don't leave out the details.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #65 on: May 18, 2012, 12:14:45 PM »
Don't forget to tell him about the part where you never got out of your truck once, how you brought another guy with you, oh, and don't forget how you drove off and disappeared, Elior. Don't leave out the details.

disappeared is the perfect word for what u did that day. and then when u finally picked up ur phone 30 minutes later, u were in "another city". memories :laugh:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #66 on: May 18, 2012, 12:24:31 PM »
LOL, NIK still tryna impress his friends. Why don't you just meet up with him? Unicorn, in your own words, without using the IM/text message NIK is sending you this very second of the response he wants you to give, do you understand why NIK won't meet up with Sik? NIK seems to be dodging this question for a solid month now, maybe you can give us some insight.

I don't see why NIK can't just roll up to the spot Sik gave him. NIK wants to leave him a "bloody wreck". Sik is telling him "alright, pussy, try me, here's the location" & he won't go. Can you just admit your boy is a straight bitch & all this nonsense can stop?

Sikotic™

« Reply #67 on: May 18, 2012, 12:28:00 PM »
Yeah, Elior, I disappeared in broad daylight on foot. I shoulda been a track star then if I can outrun a truck.

We already been through this in detail, but I'ma just lay these two facts out and that's it: 1) You drove away while I stood next to your truck. 2) Your Kobe sneakers never touched the pavement.

Indisputable facts.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: May 18, 2012, 12:29:49 PM »
I love how NIK is talking like "I went there & he ran like a pussy" & Sik is still here saying "Well, that's not what happened at all, you're a lying bitch. You know where I'm at" & NIK dodges like a pussy ass bitch.

Sccit

« Reply #69 on: May 18, 2012, 12:37:46 PM »
Yeah, Elior, I disappeared in broad daylight on foot. I shoulda been a track star then if I can outrun a truck.

We already been through this in detail, but I'ma just lay these two facts out and that's it: 1) You drove away while I stood next to your truck. 2) Your Kobe sneakers never touched the pavement.

Indisputable facts.

lol, quit actin like we didnt go over this a ganga' times already . when i went to park the truck, u fled town. nothing more, nothing less. do u have memory loss?

I love how NIK is talking like "I went there & he ran like a pussy" & Sik is still here saying "Well, that's not what happened at all, you're a lying bitch. You know where I'm at" & NIK dodges like a pussy ass bitch.

fact of the matter is, there is nothin to be pussy about...if i wanted to, i could go to his job with all the homies n jack his ride. everybody eats. or just let m.o. poke him in the eye. but it aint goin down like that until i want it to :)

Sikotic™

« Reply #70 on: May 18, 2012, 12:37:55 PM »
Let's not forget he has changed his story a couple times now. First he didnt get out the truck because he couldn't park there (so Lights couldn't take over?). Then he changed the reason to "it was right by a police station" when I proved there wasn't one in blocks.

What's the excuse for not getting out of the truck now, Elior?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #71 on: May 18, 2012, 12:38:16 PM »

Indisputable facts.

nik can't afford kobe sneakers, he was rocking Marbury's

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: May 18, 2012, 12:38:30 PM »
So you're a pussy? You can go to his job, you choose not to because you're afraid; that's being pussy.

Or you can go to his job with a bunch of people because you can't hold your own in a fight & act like a tough guy being backed by "all the homies"; that's being pussy.

So yes, NIK. There is PLENTY pussy about it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #73 on: May 18, 2012, 12:40:12 PM »

Indisputable facts.
lol, quit actin like we didnt go over this a ganga' times already . when i went to park the truck, u fled town. nothing more, nothing less. do u have memory loss?
You drove off and I waited for a couple minutes more. You never came back so I went home. Simple as that.

Why did you need to park if Lights was there? He can't drive?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: May 18, 2012, 12:41:03 PM »
Even funnier back in the day when you used to envision me going to California & living five minutes away & I told you if I did that, I'd fuck with your life & your home & car & you said that was being pussy. Now you're saying running up & doing shit to Sik's car is showing your strength?

You're a hypocrite. You're just mad that you have a shitty life & would get punked by just about anyone on this forum in real life. Because you're a bitch.