Author Topic: OMG New Exclusive LAMB Shit 2012 MUSIC VIDEO  (Read 1434 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: OMG New Exclusive LAMB Shit 2012 MUSIC VIDEO
« Reply #75 on: May 18, 2012, 12:42:57 PM »
Even funnier back in the day when you used to envision me going to California & living five minutes away & I told you if I did that, I'd fuck with your life & your home & car & you said that was being pussy. Now you're saying running up & doing shit to Sik's car is showing your strength?

You're a hypocrite. You're just mad that you have a shitty life & would get punked by just about anyone on this forum in real life. Because you're a bitch.

Sikotic™

« Reply #76 on: May 18, 2012, 12:44:47 PM »
LMAO @ NIK bringing the rest of the Lactating And Menstruating Bitches with him to jack my car.

He ain't a pussy though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #77 on: May 18, 2012, 12:45:27 PM »
LMFAO.

Sccit

« Reply #78 on: May 18, 2012, 12:47:53 PM »
slashing someones tires=bitch shit

jacking a faggots car=justified

Sccit

« Reply #79 on: May 18, 2012, 12:50:38 PM »
Yeah, Elior, I disappeared in broad daylight on foot. I shoulda been a track star then if I can outrun a truck.

We already been through this in detail, but I'ma just lay these two facts out and that's it: 1) You drove away while I stood next to your truck. 2) Your Kobe sneakers never touched the pavement.

Indisputable facts.
lol, quit actin like we didnt go over this a ganga' times already . when i went to park the truck, u fled town. nothing more, nothing less. do u have memory loss?
You drove off and I waited for a couple minutes more. You never came back so I went home. Simple as that.

Why did you need to park if Lights was there? He can't drive?

lmao, right.. you "waited". your phone was turned off and we were looking for you for 30 minutes after u disappeared. when u finally picked up, u were "out of town"...do u not remember this?

and lights didnt drive because he was in the passenger...we didnt expect u to run away when we went to park. we shoulda', though.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #80 on: May 18, 2012, 12:53:36 PM »
Yeah, Elior, I disappeared in broad daylight on foot. I shoulda been a track star then if I can outrun a truck.

We already been through this in detail, but I'ma just lay these two facts out and that's it: 1) You drove away while I stood next to your truck. 2) Your Kobe sneakers never touched the pavement.

Indisputable facts.
lol, quit actin like we didnt go over this a ganga' times already . when i went to park the truck, u fled town. nothing more, nothing less. do u have memory loss?
You drove off and I waited for a couple minutes more. You never came back so I went home. Simple as that.

lmao, right.. you "waited". your phone was turned off and we were looking for you for 30 minutes after u disappeared. when u finally picked up, u were "out of town"...do u not remember this?

and lights didnt drive because he was in the passenger...we didnt expect u to run away when we went to park. we shoulda', though.

SIK bailed out quicker than Robert Downey Jr at a AA meeting

Sikotic™

« Reply #81 on: May 18, 2012, 12:57:23 PM »

Indisputable facts.

How would you know if I stayed or not first of all? You drove off first remember? I was the last to leave. if you just got out the truck and let lights take over the truck, this wouldn't even be a conversation.

I don't keep my phone on me at work and I didn't know you had my number so why would I expect you to call me? I didn't find out until later that day that you called AG all the way in Texas in demanded he give you my number like we personally know each other n shit lol.

Anyway, you're probably on to somethin here. The ONLY way you'd get me to come after you is if you had something of mine, like my car. Otherwise, this is all jokes to me

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #82 on: May 18, 2012, 12:57:56 PM »
slashing someones tires=bitch shit

jacking a faggots car=justified

why did you say you were gonna key his car then?

Sccit

« Reply #83 on: May 18, 2012, 01:04:49 PM »

Indisputable facts.

How would you know if I stayed or not first of all? You drove off first remember? I was the last to leave. if you just got out the truck and let lights take over the truck, this wouldn't even be a conversation.

I don't keep my phone on me at work and I didn't know you had my number so why would I expect you to call me? I didn't find out until later that day that you called AG all the way in Texas in demanded he give you my number like we personally know each other n shit lol.

Anyway, you're probably on to somethin here. The ONLY way you'd get me to come after you is if you had something of mine, like my car. Otherwise, this is all jokes to me

now we're talkin

Sikotic™

« Reply #84 on: May 18, 2012, 01:52:59 PM »

Indisputable facts.

now we're talkin
Now go make a thread asking for advice on how to jack a car.

You've already asked for advice on everything from how to kiss a girl to safest way to shave your pubes, so I'm sure Dubcc has an answer for your car jacking needs.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #85 on: May 18, 2012, 02:54:52 PM »

Indisputable facts.

now we're talkin
Now go make a thread asking for advice on how to jack a car.

You've already asked for advice on everything from how to kiss a girl to safest way to shave your pubes, so I'm sure Dubcc has an answer for your car jacking needs.

naah...i go to siccness for that sorta thing 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: May 18, 2012, 06:38:20 PM »
LMFAO. This nigga stays losing.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #87 on: May 18, 2012, 06:41:32 PM »

WOWZERS. This nigga stays hating.
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: May 18, 2012, 06:41:59 PM »

WOWZERS. This nigga stays hating.

What am I hating on? ???

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #89 on: May 18, 2012, 06:45:16 PM »
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.