Author Topic: To all the NIK haters  (Read 2699 times)

Sikotic™

Re: To all the NIK haters
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2009, 11:08:37 PM »
not like he's fucking your girlfriend on the weekend while your at work LOL

you never know. 8)

Always knew you were checking out Queen Sikotic. Cats out of the bag now, son.

i got her sellin that good good on avenues beaches everywhere.
Whatever, man. It don't even matter because at the end of the day, she's coming home to me. Be jealous.

wanna play ball for 500 bux?

That's pocket change.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2009, 08:28:16 AM »
not like he's fucking your girlfriend on the weekend while your at work LOL

you never know. 8)

Always knew you were checking out Queen Sikotic. Cats out of the bag now, son.

i got her sellin that good good on avenues beaches everywhere.
Whatever, man. It don't even matter because at the end of the day, she's coming home to me. Be jealous.

wanna play ball for 500 bux?

That's pocket change.

pussy

ill play u while im fucked up off E and still win

J Bananas

« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2009, 08:30:18 AM »
I'm still waiting for elior to man up and fight acgrundy.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2009, 08:40:06 AM »

right after you man up and come meet me.

"i'm eating at a restaurant in woodland hills, we can meet up after"... LOL :grumpy:

Ali told me what's good

J Bananas

« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2009, 08:47:33 AM »

"i'm eating at a restaurant in woodland hills, we can meet up after"... LOL :grumpy:

Ali told me what's good

If that's what he said, you need to re-examine where you get your info. I had a indie pic with some guys based out of Tarzana but they were fans of Rock and Roll pizza, so we met there a few times to grab a slice and go over spotting sheets for sound content I did for them. trust me, there's no other reason I would wanna hang out that far in the valley other than business.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2009, 08:49:46 AM »

Ali told me what's good

If that's what he said, you need to re-examine where you get your info. I had a indie pic with some guys based out of Tarzana but they were fans of Rock and Roll pizza, so we met there a few times to grab a slice and go over spotting sheets for sound content I did for them. trust me, there's no other reason I would wanna hang out that far in the valley other than business.

whatever it may be, at one point or another, you said you were down to kick it...something made you retract that. you can say whatever you want, but it is what it is...PeACe

J Bananas

« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2009, 08:51:31 AM »

Ali told me what's good

whatever it may be, at one point or another, you said you were down to kick it...something made you retract that. you can say whatever you want, but it is what it is...PeACe

No, I just lied. I didn't have the heart to tell a younger person I didn't wanna kick it with them. If you have younger siblings you'll understand.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2009, 09:01:34 AM »

Ali told me what's good

No, I just lied. I didn't have the heart to tell a younger person I didn't wanna kick it with them. If you have younger siblings you'll understand.

J Bananas

« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2009, 09:06:34 AM »
Yeah, well, there you go. I'm not gonna get in to a pissing contest with a coddled, spoiled little boy.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2009, 10:54:29 AM »
whatever you say, pussy

Proc pka KP

« Reply #55 on: May 21, 2021, 10:26:50 PM »
I just figured out who nick is lol. Stupid post.