Author Topic: So NIK.  (Read 16091 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
So NIK.
« on: May 17, 2012, 03:34:30 PM »
You were selling tickets to a show that's in a week & you didn't even know where it was? The first question I would ask if you tried selling me a ticket would be "Oh, where is it at?".

Also the venue had to have given you the tickets to sell...so nobody went there to pick them up & knew where the location was? Were they blind folded?

Also, venue's give you more than a week to sell tickets. They book acts a solid month in advance so they don't get fucked over & have no act. Not to even get into the fact you would of HAD to know what fucking place booked you. NOT TO EVEN GET INTO THE FACT it's your first show & you should be excited as fuck & know where you're going to be.

Also, you going to bitch out or you going to get someone to record it?

Pussy ass nigga. Have fun at your little open mic karaoke bar. :)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: So NIK.
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2012, 03:44:09 PM »
you knew Elior was in trouble when that guy came in and posted this

There is only 3-4 spots on sunset the do hip hop shows, the key club, the whisky and hollywood bar and grill.  Sean Heally runs all the shows at the key club and they are always pay for play, same with the whisky.  Hollywood bar and grill is a little different but it is basically depends on the promoters.  Usually the spot would give the performer like 20 tickets that cost like 10-20 bucks and you gotta sale those so you can actually perform.  Then they might give you like an extra 20 tickets so you can pocket those or give them away.  Are ya'll headlining?  Cause normally the headliner will get paid, but they are getting paid by all of the opening acts doing their pay for play.  But if ya'll got it like that more power to ya...

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2012, 03:47:31 PM »
So out of the ten years my nigga Scitt has been here...

How many threads have you made about him?
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2012, 03:56:53 PM »
So out of the ten years my nigga Scitt has been here...

How many threads have you made about him?

One. This is it lol. But NIK, log out of there & come back & answer me.

you knew Elior was in trouble when that guy came in and posted this

There is only 3-4 spots on sunset the do hip hop shows, the key club, the whisky and hollywood bar and grill.  Sean Heally runs all the shows at the key club and they are always pay for play, same with the whisky.  Hollywood bar and grill is a little different but it is basically depends on the promoters.  Usually the spot would give the performer like 20 tickets that cost like 10-20 bucks and you gotta sale those so you can actually perform.  Then they might give you like an extra 20 tickets so you can pocket those or give them away.  Are ya'll headlining?  Cause normally the headliner will get paid, but they are getting paid by all of the opening acts doing their pay for play.  But if ya'll got it like that more power to ya...

He was MIA from the conversation since this guy arrived. Then I explained mathematically getting $300 dollars makes absolutely no sense. His set will be less than thirty minutes long, his name alone isn't attracting anybody & if he's getting $300, why wouldn't his group all get $300 too? So that's $1,000+ to a bunch of people who have no fan base outside of maybe fifteen friends, who may not even go. A good DJ gets $500 for a 5+ hour long party & provides entertainment for the entire thing. NIK expects people to believe he's getting it for maybe twenty-three minutes rapping in a style that's fifteen years played out.

There is some club out here by me called NOA. Lloyd Banks was out there last summer & got a grand to perform five songs & dip. That's Banks. Whose a huge name in New York, attracts people to go just to see him perform & easily one of the top twenty known mainstream rappers in the game today. Somehow NIK doesn't even have a mixtape out & he's drawing in the masses from California.

He ran like a bitch now he's using Unicorn over here to change the subject in all the threads.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2012, 04:02:25 PM »
There is some club out here by me called NOA. Lloyd Banks was out there last summer & got a grand to perform five songs & dip. That's Banks. Whose a huge name in New York, attracts people to go just to see him perform & easily one of the top twenty known mainstream rappers in the game today. Somehow NIK doesn't even have a mixtape out & he's drawing in the masses from California.

:grumpy:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2012, 04:06:21 PM »

Son, you live in the Bay, you're almost not even American in your little secluded part of the world. You think Nicki Minaj is the most unattractive woman alive & don't "okay" an artist unless they sell less than forty-eight copies, don't even bother trying to talk about whose hot & whose not.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2012, 04:10:35 PM »

Son, you live in the Bay, you're almost not even American in your little secluded part of the world. You think Nicki Minaj is the most unattractive woman alive & don't "okay" an artist unless they sell less than forty-eight copies, don't even bother trying to talk about whose hot & whose not.

Hey!  I live in the bay and I'm not secluded:(  Plus I would beat the brakes off of Nicki, so don't lump Bay folks with OG Sienfeld!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2012, 04:11:43 PM »

watch out Cham, he's going to tell you that you look like Justin Beiber! 

oh the horror

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2012, 04:12:58 PM »

Lloyd Banks next album will probably sell 48 copies. By that logic I should love him. Who am I kidding though? The guy probably won't drop another album.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2012, 04:15:16 PM »

watch out Cham, he's going to tell you that you look like Justin Beiber! 

oh the horror

Why would I do that? It's not like he looks like quasimoto like you. That'd be something to laugh at.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2012, 04:17:48 PM »

rapsodie thinks he's judging a beauty contest or something lmao

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2012, 04:19:47 PM »

rapsodie thinks he's judging a beauty contest or something lmao

hahah is that you as a child on the left?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2012, 04:20:14 PM »
Ghost, I apologize. Rap, I apologize. Finally NIK didn't use his alias to derail the point of this thread & we're doing it for him. Enough. NIK just answer the questions.

Can't wait for him to come on later & say "Wellllllll, I was busy recording all day", when the dude he's supposed to be recording with has been on here blowing him all day.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2012, 04:22:39 PM »

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2012, 04:31:02 PM »
Ghost, I apologize.

It's all good young Cham!  I was fuckin around.  Not about OG Seinfeld though.  That dudes weird. But back to the topic.

What say you NIK?