Author Topic: So NIK.  (Read 16198 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: So NIK.
« Reply #75 on: May 17, 2012, 07:13:36 PM »
lmao at how Hack degenerates into elano-style posting every time he gets sonned. Why don't you go take another break from dubcc until your emotions recover

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #76 on: May 17, 2012, 07:14:31 PM »
lmao at how Hack degenerates into elano-style posting every time he gets sonned. Why don't you go take another break from dubcc until your emotions recover

how's the sperm eye?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #77 on: May 17, 2012, 07:17:40 PM »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #78 on: May 17, 2012, 07:25:04 PM »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #79 on: May 17, 2012, 07:59:22 PM »
You were selling tickets to a show that's in a week & you didn't even know where it was? The first question I would ask if you tried selling me a ticket would be "Oh, where is it at?".

Also the venue had to have given you the tickets to sell...so nobody went there to pick them up & knew where the location was? Were they blind folded?

Also, venue's give you more than a week to sell tickets. They book acts a solid month in advance so they don't get fucked over & have no act. Not to even get into the fact you would of HAD to know what fucking place booked you. NOT TO EVEN GET INTO THE FACT it's your first show & you should be excited as fuck & know where you're going to be.

Also, you going to bitch out or you going to get someone to record it?

Pussy ass nigga. Have fun at your little open mic karaoke bar. :)

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #80 on: May 17, 2012, 08:19:14 PM »
Call in@310-861-2335 or skype online

your show has not yet started.  please call back within 15 minutes of show time.
Shows on Sundays and Wendsdays do far
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Remedy360

« Reply #81 on: May 17, 2012, 08:23:22 PM »
I don't think this forum would survive without NIK.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #82 on: May 17, 2012, 08:23:46 PM »
You were selling tickets to a show that's in a week & you didn't even know where it was? The first question I would ask if you tried selling me a ticket would be "Oh, where is it at?".

Also the venue had to have given you the tickets to sell...so nobody went there to pick them up & knew where the location was? Were they blind folded?

Also, venue's give you more than a week to sell tickets. They book acts a solid month in advance so they don't get fucked over & have no act. Not to even get into the fact you would of HAD to know what fucking place booked you. NOT TO EVEN GET INTO THE FACT it's your first show & you should be excited as fuck & know where you're going to be.

Also, you going to bitch out or you going to get someone to record it?

Pussy ass nigga. Have fun at your little open mic karaoke bar. :)

Fuck that!

My boy Scitt and Roccy is gonna kill it up there!!!

I'm just mad I can't be there with the rest of the lamb fam
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sccit

« Reply #83 on: May 17, 2012, 09:08:04 PM »
didnt see this thread earlier, but where did i say i was sellin tickets? and the show is june 2nd, not in a week...whats the difference, though? i dont get the point of u makin this thread, other than to get another chance at cocksuckin.

Sccit

« Reply #84 on: May 17, 2012, 09:08:44 PM »

Wowzers

These are your peeps.....Thats all I need to say.  ROFL

have u ever been backstage at a lynch concert, my dude? u'd see way weirder white people than that...trust

and ghost, u makin urself look funnystyle by backin cham on this right now.

Sccit

« Reply #85 on: May 17, 2012, 09:13:57 PM »
This dude ain't NIK, it's Infant.  I haven't seen that dude post for a few days, after changing all his shit.  Plus he picked a black dude.....we see you Brian.

lol...tell me u aint really this dumb, bro

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: May 17, 2012, 09:17:42 PM »
My bad, I misread it that other thread. The guy who you ran the fuck away from said "usually the club will give out tickets & whatever extra tickets you sell, you get to keep". You didn't say it, he did.

Regardless. Things still apply. The fact you think niggas is just giving you three bills to go on for fifteen minutes & that you didn't know where the place was.

& that you won't confirm somebody filming it.

If I understand this correctly looking back at that thread, Klientel is getting the show & you're basically just his little buddy he's dragging on stage to spit a verse or two lol. I just need it filmed so I can hear that crowd reaction to Roccy's verses & how you sound without your outrageous effects on your voice.

Sccit

« Reply #87 on: May 17, 2012, 09:23:47 PM »
My bad, I misread it that other thread. The guy who you ran the fuck away from said "usually the club will give out tickets & whatever extra tickets you sell, you get to keep". You didn't say it, he did.

Regardless. Things still apply. The fact you think niggas is just giving you three bills to go on for fifteen minutes & that you didn't know where the place was.

If I understand this correctly looking back at that thread, Klientel is getting the show & you're basically just his little buddy he's dragging on stage to spit a verse or two lol. I just need it filmed so I can hear that crowd reaction to Roccy's verses & how you sound without your outrageous effects on your voice.

who said we only on for 15 minutes? we on for an hour and it's a set with a group of people...animal raps, klientel, g-extravagant, etc....hop off, already, gayboy. u exposed urself as a paranoid fag, and even brought out some bitch in ghost and 7even by making this thread. give it up  

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: May 17, 2012, 09:25:15 PM »

who said we only on for 15 minutes? we on for an hour and it's a set with a group of people...animal raps, klientel, g-extravagant, etc....hop off, already, gayboy. u exposed urself, fonz, and even brought out some bitch in ghost and 7even by making this thread. give it up 

No, nigga. Don't give me that bullshit. First off all, video tape it, tough guy. Secondly, you just named a bunch of guys. Who said you're rapping for more than fifteen minutes? Video tape it. It's simple. It's your first performance. It should be memorable.

It is even funnier now that you tried to say you're getting $300 bucks & now you're including more people. At first I thought it was just you, Roccy & Klientel. But now it's like seven dudes & you think this run down bar you didn't even know three days ago is going to dish out nearly two grand to all you guys LOL.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: May 17, 2012, 09:42:27 PM »