Author Topic: So NIK.  (Read 15902 times)

Sccit

Re: So NIK.
« Reply #105 on: May 18, 2012, 11:25:11 AM »
lol@voice effects...lil cham again with his paranoid delusions. dude is comin off as borderline nutcase lately.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #106 on: May 18, 2012, 12:20:32 PM »
lol@voice effects...lil cham again with his paranoid delusions. dude is comin off as borderline nutcase lately.

Right. I'm insane out in left field all by myself, but you just cried a few posts back about Ghost & 7even shitting on you too...

Nigga, you use a voice changer. Actually, that's the beauty of videos. Video tape yourself spitting a freestyle & we'll hear your natural voice...problem solved.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #107 on: May 18, 2012, 12:24:32 PM »
Nigga, you use a voice changer.

You are white, and you call a jew...nigga ? You are a fucking wigger!
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: May 18, 2012, 12:24:59 PM »

You are white, and you call a jew...nigga ?

Does that bother you?

Sccit

« Reply #109 on: May 18, 2012, 12:26:43 PM »

Right. I'm insane out in left field all by myself, but you just cried a few posts back about Ghost & 7even shitting on you too...

Nigga, you use a voice changer. Actually, that's the beauty of videos. Video tape yourself spitting a freestyle & we'll hear your natural voice...problem solved.

thats why i called them out on being bitch...ur paranoid delusions are starting to carry over to other posters who don't typically act that way. shits insane. and what is it about my voice that makes u think i use a "voice changer"? lmao.. shits not even that deep or anything abnormal..do u secretly think my raps are hella dope and cant come to terms that u enjoy my music, or what? seriously, cham, what is it?

if u really wanna hear my voice that bad, call the TWZ radio show...i will be on, this sunday. 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: May 18, 2012, 12:31:54 PM »
Na, I think I was pretty straight forward. Pop open that web-cam & just spit a nice freestyle.

You just sound retarded & it doesn't sound natural...unless of course, you are in fact retarded.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #111 on: May 18, 2012, 12:37:22 PM »

You are white, and you call a jew...nigga ? You are a fucking wigger!

and you are a dumb euro

Sccit

« Reply #112 on: May 18, 2012, 12:40:19 PM »
Na, I think I was pretty straight forward. Pop open that web-cam & just spit a nice freestyle.

You just sound retarded & it doesn't sound natural...unless of course, you are in fact retarded.

so now my voice sounds "retarded"? if i was using a voice-changer, wouldn't i be changing it to sound "dope" as opposed to "retarded"??......now u tryin too hard :D

i have a deep voice cuz i'm 6'5", gayboy....do u expect every1 to have a pipsqueak voice like u? i dont get it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #113 on: May 18, 2012, 12:43:17 PM »
I didn't know height and deepness of voice had any correlation LOL
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: May 18, 2012, 12:43:37 PM »

so now my voice sounds "retarded"? if i was using a voice-changer, wouldn't i be changing it to sound "dope" as opposed to "retarded"??......now u tryin too hard :D

i have a deep voice cuz i'm 6'5", gayboy....do u expect every1 to have a pipsqueak voice like u? i dont get it.

I'm not trying hard. Your voice sounds retarded, but you think it sounds dope. Because you spit about dark, stupid things & you add the effect to sound darker, but in your efforts you sound like a fucking moron lol. Your comebacks & things you don't even know about me. My remarks towards your voice are things I hear in your music.

Again, like I said, quick sixteen bars, web-cam, we'll hear it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #115 on: May 18, 2012, 12:44:11 PM »

NIK makes seven racks a phone call. He's an intelligent fellow.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #116 on: May 18, 2012, 12:44:38 PM »

Sccit

« Reply #117 on: May 18, 2012, 12:45:37 PM »

really? in all your years of livin, u didnt notice that taller people typically have deeper voices?? i'm starting to think u have a mental disability.

expected from hack...but that was a pretty retarded comment to make.

Sikotic™

« Reply #118 on: May 18, 2012, 12:50:52 PM »

really? in all your years of livin, u didnt notice that taller people typically have deeper voices?? i'm starting to think u have a mental disability.

expected from hack...but that was a pretty retarded comment to make.
No, they don't unless they have gigantism or some disease where they make too many male hormones.

Considering you have the faggot gene in your DNA, I don't think you have that problem. Correct me if I'm wrong.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #119 on: May 18, 2012, 12:52:01 PM »

Wowzers

These are your peeps.....Thats all I need to say.  ROFL

have u ever been backstage at a lynch concert, my dude? u'd see way weirder white people than that...trust

and ghost, u makin urself look funnystyle by backin cham on this right now.

Then I will stay far away from a Lynch concert lol

I was clownin with Unocorn.  Why is that funnystyle?