Author Topic: So NIK.  (Read 15904 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: So NIK.
« Reply #135 on: May 18, 2012, 06:24:19 PM »
How's it rabble? I say he's using something for his voice. He says he isn't. I say okay, spit something. Shit, he doesn't even have to rap. He can just make the same ass video you did yesterday. He won't because he knows he won't sound like the nigga he tries to sound like in his music.

LMAO, I swear, son has backed down from more things in the last two weeks than any respectable man should.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #136 on: May 18, 2012, 06:27:35 PM »
How's it rabble? I say he's using something for his voice. He says he isn't. I say okay, spit something. Shit, he doesn't even have to rap. He can just make the same ass video you did yesterday. He won't because he knows he won't sound like the nigga he tries to sound like in his music.

LMAO, I swear, son has backed down from more things in the last two weeks than any respectable man should.

Some ppl feel that they dont need to prove shit to anyone...

You might not understand that. But I wouldnt expect YOU to understand...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #137 on: May 18, 2012, 06:32:55 PM »

You just keep proving to the entire forum that you've clearly only known this kid for a few months. Explains why you hug his nuts so hard. You guys aren't like "life-long boys" where you feel comfortable shitting on each other. You're nervous brotha would take it the wrong way & it would be awkward. Makes sense...shoulda realized it.

This kid lives & dies on here by proving himself & when he can't prove himself he either rambles about "Oh, you're gay" or "Oh, you're dumb". Then he can, he'll post a hundred links & pictures as to why he's write & write 1,000 page novels in response. Go look when he argues with Sik. Shit is miles long because he feels he can defend himself.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #138 on: May 18, 2012, 06:37:41 PM »

You just keep proving to the entire forum that you've clearly only known this kid for a few months. Explains why you hug his nuts so hard. You guys aren't like "life-long boys" where you feel comfortable shitting on each other. You're nervous brotha would take it the wrong way & it would be awkward. Makes sense...shoulda realized it.

This kid lives & dies on here by proving himself & when he can't prove himself he either rambles about "Oh, you're gay" or "Oh, you're dumb". Then he can, he'll post a hundred links & pictures as to why he's write & write 1,000 page novels in response. Go look when he argues with Sik. Shit is miles long because he feels he can defend himself.

Wowzers you be writing novels too...

And you ain't never been no where that's why you have those "life long friends"

I meet new ppl daily even when I'm just chillin...

And you only hate hate hate hate.... Lol
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #139 on: May 18, 2012, 06:41:32 PM »
Nigga, if you ain't got a two or three dudes you ride or die with, then I just feel bad for you. You can act like I'm a loser with no friends, we can exchange Facebook pages right now & we'll see whose a nobody lol. Son already posted a picture of the niggas you chill with. I'll take my groups of friends from around Queens, Brooklyn & Manhattan & you can "roam the world", chillin' with those ICP fans you meet from town to town, you lonely fuck.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #140 on: May 18, 2012, 06:48:32 PM »
Nigga, if you ain't got a two or three dudes you ride or die with, then I just feel bad for you. You can act like I'm a loser with no friends, we can exchange Facebook pages right now & we'll see whose a nobody lol. Son already posted a picture of the niggas you chill with. I'll take my groups of friends from around Queens, Brooklyn & Manhattan & you can "roam the world", chillin' with those ICP fans you meet from town to town, you lonely fuck.

He posted a 4 year old after show party pic with ppl I don't know

But thats what y'all do here I noticed. Bring up old shit and TRY to exploit it...

And just google un0mic you'll see my facebook

Add me and like my TWZ radio page
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 11:51:40 PM by un0mic »
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sccit

« Reply #141 on: May 18, 2012, 07:56:08 PM »
You can act like I'm a loser with no friends, we can exchange Facebook pages right now & we'll see whose a nobody lol.

lmfao

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #142 on: May 18, 2012, 11:09:24 PM »
Nigga, you use a voice changer.

You are white, and you call a jew...nigga ? You are a fucking wigger!

and you are a dumb euro

and you are a retarded son of a bitch  :D
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #143 on: May 18, 2012, 11:12:23 PM »
ive seen you post random music stories and vids. never actual opinions. lol im gay as fuck for thinking a dope artist is dope and not beefing with a bunch of people on a dead west coast hip hop forum?

no, you are gay because you think that b.o.b is dope  :loser:
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #144 on: May 18, 2012, 11:13:55 PM »

Wowzers

These are your peeps.....Thats all I need to say.  ROFL

the guy in the blue is Rapsodie

the people in the picture are not all gay some of them are happy too

but rapsodie is the gay one

says the biggest gay of this forum  :D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #145 on: May 19, 2012, 01:09:53 PM »
You can act like I'm a loser with no friends, we can exchange Facebook pages right now & we'll see whose a nobody lol.

lmfao

You're the nerd here. You should know Facebook is the most poppin' website in the World. The coolest, most standup nigga in California should have more than 150 friends.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #146 on: May 19, 2012, 02:56:19 PM »

lmfao

You're the nerd here. You should know Facebook is the most poppin' website in the World. The coolest, most standup nigga in California should have more than 150 friends.

Adding friends are easy.... Just like hating....

Hate hate hate hate

Call the show mutha fucka
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #147 on: May 19, 2012, 03:06:15 PM »
^Well, for the nigga who travels the world & everyone is jealous of & makes tons of friends everywhere he goes, it should be easy for you. I expect you to have nearly in the 2,000's. Homeboy has a radio show, travels the world, tries to meet bitches online because he has no game, part of a rap group. You should be the most popular nigga on the block.

Sccit

« Reply #148 on: May 19, 2012, 03:10:32 PM »
^Well, for the nigga who travels the world & everyone is jealous of & makes tons of friends everywhere he goes, it should be easy for you. I expect you to have nearly in the 2,000's. Homeboy has a radio show, travels the world, tries to meet bitches online because he has no game, part of a rap group. You should be the most popular nigga on the block.

lmao@mr. shippinbriccz

how does it feel to co-sign someone who is tryna compare myspace friends, hubby?

Sikotic™

« Reply #149 on: May 19, 2012, 05:04:55 PM »
Only thing is, there's no such thing as a Juggalo with friends. Otherwise, they would never stumble into such faggotry.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE