Author Topic: So NIK.  (Read 15923 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: So NIK.
« Reply #150 on: May 19, 2012, 05:07:23 PM »

Wowzers

These are your peeps.....Thats all I need to say.  ROFL

the guy in the blue is Rapsodie

the people in the picture are not all gay some of them are happy too

but rapsodie is the gay one

scared to admit you were kicking it with LAMB?

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #151 on: May 19, 2012, 05:10:09 PM »
^Well, for the nigga who travels the world & everyone is jealous of & makes tons of friends everywhere he goes, it should be easy for you. I expect you to have nearly in the 2,000's. Homeboy has a radio show, travels the world, tries to meet bitches online because he has no game, part of a rap group. You should be the most popular nigga on the block.
Only thing is, there's no such thing as a Juggalo with friends. Otherwise, they would never stumble into such faggotry.

Lol so he still thinks I'm a juggalo... I like how they read what they want to read

Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #152 on: May 19, 2012, 05:12:45 PM »
^Well, for the nigga who travels the world & everyone is jealous of & makes tons of friends everywhere he goes, it should be easy for you. I expect you to have nearly in the 2,000's. Homeboy has a radio show, travels the world, tries to meet bitches online because he has no game, part of a rap group. You should be the most popular nigga on the block.

I don't tell ppl to add my Facebook...

I tell ppl to google me bitch...

Or TWZ
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sikotic™

« Reply #153 on: May 19, 2012, 07:01:05 PM »
Only thing is, there's no such thing as a Juggalo with friends. Otherwise, they would never stumble into such faggotry.

Lol so he still thinks I'm a juggalo... I like how they read what they want to read

Once a juggalo, always a juggalo.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #154 on: May 19, 2012, 07:06:26 PM »

lol

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #155 on: May 19, 2012, 07:15:17 PM »

I guess your right... Like you being a hater...

I see you've been here doing it for years...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #156 on: May 19, 2012, 07:42:47 PM »
lol, with all this hater talk. You're a faggot. Nobody is hating. There is no single aspect of your life to hate. You just run your mouth, defend the biggest nerd on the internet & naturally you're gunna catch some heat.

Sccit

« Reply #157 on: May 19, 2012, 08:37:50 PM »

I guess your right... Like you being a hater...

I see you've been here doing it for years...

peeps been ridin my dick way before cham...this kid just started doin it to fit in back when it became a trend.

"the biggest nerd on the internet"

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #158 on: May 19, 2012, 08:52:25 PM »

Sccit

« Reply #159 on: May 19, 2012, 09:06:08 PM »
lol@the retard playin the role of captain-save-a-fag

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #160 on: May 19, 2012, 09:08:18 PM »
my nose stretched out Orit's vagina to the point she had to get surgery 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #161 on: May 19, 2012, 09:50:05 PM »
"bro, those were raps when I was 13-14 years old". Son is king of contradiction.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #162 on: May 19, 2012, 11:29:30 PM »
lol, with all this hater talk. You're a faggot. Nobody is hating. There is no single aspect of your life to hate. You just run your mouth, defend the biggest nerd on the internet & naturally you're gunna catch some heat.

Those are novels of hate you write...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #163 on: May 20, 2012, 05:11:28 AM »
21 (!) active  threads dedicated to Nikkc on teh first page in teh g-spot.
has to be a record

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #164 on: May 20, 2012, 05:44:45 AM »
21 (!) active  threads dedicated to Nikkc on teh first page in teh g-spot.
has to be a record
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.