Author Topic: So NIK.  (Read 15901 times)

Sikotic™

Re: So NIK.
« Reply #225 on: May 23, 2012, 10:16:00 PM »
That's a sorry ass vacation then.

Speaking of vacations, y'all ain't gonna hear much from me through the month of July if my schedule permits. So if you plan on killing me/jackin my ride this summer, you got a limited amount of time *hint hint*
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #226 on: May 23, 2012, 10:44:49 PM »
Homeboy needs to sign up online just to talk to girls because for him, talking via E-Mail is easier than him having to muster up courage to just go talk to someone in real life.

Lol wowzers. I pull bitches in real life & off the net. I just got my DubbCC account

I just started trolling... This is the most I've ever talked to just dudes online...

I can see why Scitt thinks y'all are gay...

I can see why Scitt would want to bring a bun to this sausage fest...

Well now you're just straight up lying because you're getting embarassed.

You said just a few days ago & laughed around with NIK that you both used to be part of another forum, filled with dudes who joke around all day. So why you calling this a sausage fest when you've been part of multiple ones the last ten years? Also, why you saying "this is the most you've ever talked to dudes online" when you've been a part of multiple forums for the past ten years? & if it's "so gay", why have you been more active in a seven day period, ON VACATION, then any user in the history of the site?

a forum that has just as many chicks as dudes... smfh

and multiple websites not forums...

i just learned about a "forum" 2 years ago...

and hard is it to post on the go with an iphone...

gotta love the emaiil notifications...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #227 on: May 23, 2012, 10:46:25 PM »
That's a sorry ass vacation then.

Speaking of vacations, y'all ain't gonna hear much from me through the month of July if my schedule permits. So if you plan on killing me/jackin my ride this summer, you got a limited amount of time *hint hint*

hes gonna kill himself!!! yay!!! 8)
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #228 on: May 23, 2012, 11:07:50 PM »
Homeboy needs to sign up online just to talk to girls because for him, talking via E-Mail is easier than him having to muster up courage to just go talk to someone in real life.

Lol wowzers. I pull bitches in real life & off the net. I just got my DubbCC account

I just started trolling... This is the most I've ever talked to just dudes online...

You said just a few days ago & laughed around with NIK that you both used to be part of another forum, filled with dudes who joke around all day. So why you calling this a sausage fest when you've been part of multiple ones the last ten years? Also, why you saying "this is the most you've ever talked to dudes online" when you've been a part of multiple forums for the past ten years? & if it's "so gay", why have you been more active in a seven day period, ON VACATION, then any user in the history of the site?

That's even weirder. I've never come across a women in my life who posts regularly on message boards. She's just nerdy & lonely like yourself.

Sccit

« Reply #229 on: May 23, 2012, 11:15:08 PM »

That's even weirder. I've never come across a women in my life who posts regularly on message boards. She's just nerdy & lonely like yourself.

it's mocospace, gayboy... it's like another version of myspace.

Sikotic™

« Reply #230 on: May 23, 2012, 11:29:17 PM »
So y'all didn't even go on Myspace, the joke of social media since 2004, but the shitter version of it?

I give up.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #231 on: May 23, 2012, 11:34:55 PM »
So y'all didn't even go on Myspace, the joke of social media since 2004, but the shitter version of it?

I give up.

urkel, come on, now...ur comebacks are gettin staler by the day. mocospace is for music, u silly nerd

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #232 on: May 23, 2012, 11:56:55 PM »
LMFAO. Yeah, wtf? Why wouldn't you just go on MySpace? Herbs tryna stand out. You're the type of dude in high school who thought he was a "cool loser". Like you gracefully accepted being a loser & tried to sarcastically make fun of the cool kids. You're a clown.

LOL. Mocospace.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #233 on: May 24, 2012, 12:55:13 AM »
LMFAO. Yeah, wtf? Why wouldn't you just go on MySpace? Herbs tryna stand out. You're the type of dude in high school who thought he was a "cool loser". Like you gracefully accepted being a loser & tried to sarcastically make fun of the cool kids. You're a clown.

LOL. Mocospace.

Lol so who said i didnt go on MySpace?

Lol he said lonely girls...

Talented femcess. But I see now. What ever I say y'all gonna go go gadget hate...

There are no chicks here and dudes excuse was its a music forum not a dating site...

Wow the fuckin zers...

Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Desert Lord

« Reply #234 on: May 24, 2012, 04:58:06 AM »

LOL. Mocospace.

Talented femcess. But I see now. What ever I say y'all gonna go go gadget hate...

There are no chicks here and dudes excuse was its a music forum not a dating site...

Wow the fuckin zers...

that chick's fuckin hot, homie...fuck the haters...post some more pics of that fine big girl  8)

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #235 on: May 24, 2012, 07:50:47 AM »

LOL. Mocospace.

Wow the fuckin zers...

that chick's fuckin hot, homie...fuck the haters...post some more pics of that fine big girl  8)
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sikotic™

« Reply #236 on: May 24, 2012, 09:40:12 AM »

I give up.

urkel, come on, now...ur comebacks are gettin staler by the day. mocospace is for music, u silly nerd
Oh, and Myspace isn't?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #237 on: May 24, 2012, 10:02:03 AM »
mocospace advertises itself as a place to meet people. Did Nik meet Uno by replying to his personal?

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #238 on: May 24, 2012, 10:47:03 AM »

I give up.

Oh, and Myspace isn't?

Yes is it and it has bitches...

DubCC just has trolls
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #239 on: May 24, 2012, 11:53:51 AM »

I give up.

Oh, and Myspace isn't?

Yes is it and it has bitches...

DubCC just has trolls

yet you still promote here 12 hours a day