Author Topic: So NIK.  (Read 16062 times)

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
Re: So NIK.
« Reply #240 on: May 24, 2012, 12:26:48 PM »
I just need to say this.

The most annoying thing ever is this dude saying "WOWZERS"
I swear I don't really care what people say really on this forum, it's all entertainment for me but everytime i see "WOWZERS" I want to punch someone in the face. That has got to be the most annoying catchphrase ever on this site.

I shouldn't be saying anything because, who knows how many times I have said Wowzers before, but god damn now that I see someone abuse that word I know that I must have been annoying as fuck when I said that and I wouldn't have blamed anyone for smashing my face in.

Wowzers This, Wowzers that, Wowzers, Wowzers, wow, shut the fuck up with that already.

Just saying......

Will_B

« Reply #241 on: May 24, 2012, 12:34:06 PM »

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #242 on: May 24, 2012, 12:37:03 PM »
I just need to say this.

I swear I don't really care what people say really on this forum, it's all entertainment for me but everytime i see "WOWZERS" I want to punch someone in the face. That has got to be the most annoying catchphrase ever on this site.

I shouldn't be saying anything because, who knows how many times I have said Wowzers before, but god damn now that I see someone abuse that word I know that I must have been annoying as fuck when I said that and I wouldn't have blamed anyone for smashing my face in.

Wowzers This, Wowzers that, Wowzers, Wowzers, wow, shut the fuck up with that already.

Just saying......

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #243 on: May 24, 2012, 12:39:00 PM »

as usual Will B is late to the party with the Wowzers jokes.  that shit was so last week.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #244 on: May 24, 2012, 12:42:13 PM »

as usual Will B is late to the party with the Wowzers jokes.  that shit was so last week.

Don't hold it against him.  He getting senile.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #245 on: May 24, 2012, 12:42:36 PM »
I just need to say this.

Just saying......

Lol wowzers...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #246 on: May 24, 2012, 12:43:28 PM »
So y'all didn't even go on Myspace, the joke of social media since 2004, but the shitter version of it?

I give up.

urkel, come on, now...ur comebacks are gettin staler by the day. mocospace is for music, u silly nerd
Oh, and Myspace isn't?

Yes is it and it has bitches...

DubCC just has trolls

yet you still promote here 12 hours a day

Hate travels faster than love

That's why I love hate!!!
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #247 on: May 24, 2012, 01:48:46 PM »

Don't hold it against him.  He getting senile.

lol well i know Will B said he has lots of blatter problems lately

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #248 on: May 24, 2012, 09:01:21 PM »
So y'all didn't even go on Myspace, the joke of social media since 2004, but the shitter version of it?

I give up.

urkel, come on, now...ur comebacks are gettin staler by the day. mocospace is for music, u silly nerd
Oh, and Myspace isn't?

DubCC just has trolls

Yeah, but nobody here is as big a herb as you & NIK. Nobody is running to tell people they know to sign up here to listen to you/shit on you.

You're a loser. End of discussion.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #249 on: May 24, 2012, 09:44:41 PM »

I give up.

Oh, and Myspace isn't?

DubCC just has trolls

Yeah, but nobody here is as big a herb as you & NIK. Nobody is running to tell people they know to sign up here to listen to you/shit on you.

You're a loser. End of discussion.

lol thats why you only talk to dudes....
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #250 on: May 24, 2012, 10:13:05 PM »
^Nigga, if you're online tryna talk to girls, you're pathetic. Man up, get some confidence, go out & talk to them.

Say "Wowzers" a few times. Let them know you're a fucking nerd, obsessed with a Inspector Gadget catch phrases. Let them know you've know NIK for a solid four months, but you'd take a bullet for him & defend him even if he was caught on tape fucking his faggot brother. Let them know you've been looking for love online through dating websites because you're a shy, lonely guy. Trust me, you'll hit it off with them, man.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #251 on: May 24, 2012, 10:16:30 PM »
^Nigga, if you're online tryna talk to girls, you're pathetic. Man up, get some confidence, go out & talk to them.

Say "Wowzers" a few times. Let them know you're a fucking nerd, obsessed with a Inspector Gadget catch phrases. Let them know you've know NIK for a solid four months, but you'd take a bullet for him & defend him even if he was caught on tape fucking his faggot brother. Let them know you've been looking for love online through dating websites because you're a shy, lonely guy. Trust me, you'll hit it off with them, man.

thanks.... it sounds like you got it down to a T.... ::) you've been on here for a while... i think hating has gone to your head....
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #252 on: May 24, 2012, 10:17:25 PM »

thanks.... it sounds like you got it down to a T.... ::) you've been on here for a while... i think hating has gone to your head....

For the 100th times, nobody is hating on you...just shitting on your pathetic existence.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #253 on: May 24, 2012, 10:19:49 PM »

For the 100th times, nobody is hating on you...just shitting on your pathetic existence.

lol wowzers

haters you and sik...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sikotic™

« Reply #254 on: May 24, 2012, 10:41:33 PM »
Did somebody say my name?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE