Author Topic: So NIK.  (Read 16063 times)

Sccit

Re: So NIK.
« Reply #255 on: May 24, 2012, 11:58:53 PM »
^Nigga, if you're online tryna talk to girls, you're pathetic. Man up, get some confidence, go out & talk to them.

Say "Wowzers" a few times. Let them know you're a fucking nerd, obsessed with a Inspector Gadget catch phrases. Let them know you've know NIK for a solid four months, but you'd take a bullet for him & defend him even if he was caught on tape fucking his faggot brother. Let them know you've been looking for love online through dating websites because you're a shy, lonely guy. Trust me, you'll hit it off with them, man.

do you ALWAYS have a cock in ya mouth while postin?

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #256 on: May 25, 2012, 06:07:49 AM »

as usual Will B is late to the party with the Wowzers jokes.  that shit was so last week.

Don't hold it against him.  He getting senile.

lol well i know Will B said he has lots of blatter problems lately

watch out,
ur on Will's radar now. his old perverted stalker-feelings made him put ur name in his nickname  ::)

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #257 on: May 25, 2012, 07:44:50 AM »

as usual Will B is late to the party with the Wowzers jokes.  that shit was so last week.

watch out,
ur on Will's radar now. his old perverted stalker-feelings made him put ur name in his nickname  ::)

Lol wowzers...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #258 on: May 25, 2012, 09:33:36 AM »
^Nigga, if you're online tryna talk to girls, you're pathetic. Man up, get some confidence, go out & talk to them.

Say "Wowzers" a few times. Let them know you're a fucking nerd, obsessed with a Inspector Gadget catch phrases. Let them know you've know NIK for a solid four months, but you'd take a bullet for him & defend him even if he was caught on tape fucking his faggot brother. Let them know you've been looking for love online through dating websites because you're a shy, lonely guy. Trust me, you'll hit it off with them, man.

Says the nigga defending his buddy.

My post is real life. Your post is frustration that it's out there.

Sccit

« Reply #259 on: May 25, 2012, 10:21:36 AM »

Says the nigga defending his buddy.

My post is real life. Your post is frustration that it's out there.

your post is the internet forum version of cocksuckin...nothin more, nothin less

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #260 on: May 25, 2012, 10:28:18 AM »
^Just because you can't defend the sad reality of your & his life, doesn't mean anybody is "cocksuckin'".

& after the way he's defended you, you lost your right to even say that word lmao.

Sccit

« Reply #261 on: May 25, 2012, 10:39:36 AM »
^Just because you can't defend the sad reality of your & his life, doesn't mean anybody is "cocksuckin'".

& after the way he's defended you, you lost your right to even say that word lmao.

the only sad reality is actually believin u know someones life through a forum, and basing all of your cocksuckin on that.....see, i don't know your life. but i do know ur a faggot.

Will_B

« Reply #262 on: May 25, 2012, 11:34:53 AM »

watch out,

Lol wowzers...

Mikes now jealous of Hack :D

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #263 on: May 25, 2012, 01:07:43 PM »
im happy for u, Will  :)
its cute of you to stalk Hack Wlson and to dedicate his nickname to yourself, ,  i think its admirable that you try to find friends.
 u probly need it in ur life, old geezer

hats off to you,
now go and view some more member-profiles on this forum
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 01:11:00 PM by OG Mike Madsen »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #264 on: May 26, 2012, 10:45:03 AM »

the only sad reality is actually believin u know someones life through a forum, and basing all of your cocksuckin on that.....see, i don't know your life. but i do know ur a faggot.

Right. Because that wasn't contradicting or anything. You say some of the dumbest shit sometimes, nigga lmao.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #265 on: May 26, 2012, 11:35:23 AM »

Right. Because that wasn't contradicting or anything. You say some of the dumbest shit sometimes, nigga lmao.

So when you gonna post a pic or your face book page? If your scared to do that you really won't call the show...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #266 on: May 26, 2012, 11:46:31 AM »

So when you gonna post a pic or your face book page? If your scared to do that you really won't call the show...

I'll call when I have time, my G. I know your lame ass wants better ratings, but stop sounding so desperate.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #267 on: May 26, 2012, 11:53:29 AM »

I'll call when I have time, my G. I know your lame ass wants better ratings, but stop sounding so desperate.

I want you to call the show cuz I love audio books.

But yeah your sister is hot
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sccit

« Reply #268 on: May 26, 2012, 01:25:57 PM »
^lmfao@the lesbian

only way they had sex is if that bitch rocks the strap-on

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #269 on: May 26, 2012, 01:58:45 PM »
Wtf lmao
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.