Poll

What do u guyz think is the most unstoppable move ever??

Jordan's Fadeaway Jumper
5 (17.9%)
Allen Iverson Crossover
4 (14.3%)
Reggie Miller Frum 3
1 (3.6%)
Wilt's Turnaround Lay In
0 (0%)
Hakeem's Spin/Fadeaway
3 (10.7%)
Kareem's Skyhook
8 (28.6%)
Shaq's Dropstep
5 (17.9%)
Other
2 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: Most Unstoppable Move Ever?  (Read 1199 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Most Unstoppable Move Ever?
« on: February 08, 2003, 03:59:44 AM »
aiight, lemme break it down...for wha i think.

Ive seen pretty much ALL of these moves stopped at one time, except maybe one.

Reggie from 3, yall might not agree...but i got a ton of respect for Miller. I mean, everybody in the WHOLE gym knows wha he wants to do...and yet he still getz open for 3. True he gets screens and whatnot, but that doesnt discount what HE does.

Iversons crossover, one of tha sickest moves ever brought to the NBA probably. He's made sum of the best defenders in the game look foolish tryna stop it.

Shaq's dropstep, another very difficult move to stop. His power and size makes this very very hard to defend. And with the dunk that usually follows, can demoralize opponents.

Wilt's turnaround, i dunno how many have seen this. But, its pretty much just Wilt, using his huge height advantage, to turn around and simply lay the ball in the hoop. At his time, this shit was as close to unstoppable as u can get.

Hakeem's spinning fadeaway, this move was off the chain by itself. But it also set up so many other moves of his. I can hardly EVER remember anyone stopping this move, without defensive help.

Jordans fadeaway, what can yah say?! His jumping ability, and unbelievably hangtime made his fadeaway probably the best ever. Often youd see him take off before the defender, and land after them...making this almost impossible to defend also.

All these moves are unbelievable, but ive seen all...at one time or another stop....the only one i cant remember see being stopped, was tha last...

Kareem's Skyhook. Has gotta be the most unstoppable move ever. His height and long arms, left almost no chance for defenders to even reach this shot, to stop it. The only defense, was basically to push him as far out as possible, and hope he misses.

anywayz, whatta yall think??

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
Re:Most Unstoppable Move Ever?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2003, 09:44:16 AM »
skyhook.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

PLANT

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2003, 10:45:16 AM »
shaq's dropstep....he s so dominent when he wants to be...

jordans close behind

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2003, 12:24:12 PM »
Hakeems Dream Shake, and the Sky Hook are the most unguardable fa sho. But I'm partial to Reggies 3. Unless you are a pacers fan, you can't even begin to imagine how many times Reggie has daggered another team in the closing minutes... Ya'll hear about the last second shots, but what you don't see is a reggie 3 with a minute to go that completely kills any momentum the other team has built up... Favorite player ever. Gonna be sad as can be when he leaves the game.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2003, 12:34:45 PM »
nothing is more amazing then a young prime jordan doing a Air Reverse under the board with 3 defenders jumping and he some how gets his arm around and under and hits the shot and one...... :o

S.G.V.

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2003, 04:15:57 PM »
Hakeem Fadeaway...that had everyones number...it was unstopable...

elneckio

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2003, 04:21:25 PM »
Gotta be the skyhook, closely followed by Jordan fades.   ;D
"just do what he says.. i find to my expense he's always right." ... Overseer 24/04/02

Kaidy

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2003, 06:42:50 PM »
anyone remember Tim Hardaway's Killer Crossover? that shit was nice. then there's the ol' Stockton and Malone pick n roll.

but nothing fucks with MJ's fadeaway

elneckio

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2003, 01:39:51 AM »
Yeah I remember Tim's quick hands, seen players hit the deck trying to stay with that move.
"just do what he says.. i find to my expense he's always right." ... Overseer 24/04/02

verbalassaulta

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2003, 09:27:14 AM »
ask any nba expert and i gaurantee the'll all say kareems skyhook....there was abosolutley no way to gaurd it

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2003, 01:21:04 AM »
gat damn sgv that new avatar is bangin'

anyway i think a. i. got the most unstopable move

Citizen-Y

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2003, 08:29:43 AM »
 ;D

bez

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2003, 03:57:57 PM »
Stone Cold Stunner

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2003, 04:29:43 PM »
;D

lol@ Hakeem crip walkin thru tha lane....i counted about 4 stepz after pickin up tha dribble LOL.

Doggystylin

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2003, 07:43:40 PM »
Iverson's crossover is deadly