Poll

Should Elior Make A Youtube Video Addressing His Haters?

Yes
9 (27.3%)
No
5 (15.2%)
He is too akward and scared to do it
8 (24.2%)
He will make an excuse as to why he can't
7 (21.2%)
MO looks like a cracked out urkel
4 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Should Elior Make A Youtube Video Addressing His Haters?  (Read 6558 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Should Elior Make A Youtube Video Addressing His Haters?
« Reply #90 on: May 22, 2012, 02:41:06 PM »
LMAO. I've fucked more girls in my life than NIK has spoken too.

of course, chicks dig the Biebs look

Sccit

« Reply #91 on: May 22, 2012, 02:41:28 PM »

the only kinda female i can picture fuckin wit u would be a lesbian.. and it would be by mistake

Sccit

« Reply #92 on: May 22, 2012, 02:41:40 PM »

lmfao

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #93 on: May 22, 2012, 02:43:59 PM »

lmfao

:D 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #94 on: May 22, 2012, 04:26:43 PM »

the only kinda female i can picture fuckin wit u would be a lesbian.. and it would be by mistake

Well, you can picture me all day long, but facts are facts lmao.

Sccit

« Reply #95 on: May 22, 2012, 04:29:43 PM »

the fact is, u look like a lesbian and you're technically still a virgin (getting finger-banged doesn't count)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: May 22, 2012, 04:31:12 PM »

the fact is, u look like a lesbian and you're technically still a virgin (getting finger-banged doesn't count)

Your opinion of how I look is a fact? LMAO.

& like I said, I've fucked more girls than you've spoken to. & you can include your mother.

Sccit

« Reply #97 on: May 22, 2012, 04:37:04 PM »

& like I said, I've fucked more girls than you've spoken to. & you can include your mother.

you looking like a lesbian is a fact, yes. i'd say your imagination was strong, but then again, ur only pretending to imagine fucking girls...in reality, the only thing that crosses ur mind is dick. icu

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: May 22, 2012, 04:40:08 PM »

you looking like a lesbian is a fact, yes. i'd say your imagination was strong, but then again, ur only pretending to imagine fucking girls...in reality, the only thing that crosses ur mind is dick. icu

It's your opinion. If it were true, I wouldn't fuck more girls than you open your mouth to speak words to. I think you know you're a herb. Hence why after you "fell in love" with the fattest, ugliest girl I've ever seen, you never brought another one back here. Move along, child. This entire forum sees through your games.

Sccit

« Reply #99 on: May 22, 2012, 04:43:47 PM »

It's your opinion. If it were true, I wouldn't fuck more girls than you open your mouth to speak words to. I think you know you're a herb. Hence why after you "fell in love" with the fattest, ugliest girl I've ever seen, you never brought another one back here. Move along, child. This entire forum sees through your games.

difference is, peeps here have already vouched for me, lesbro...where's ur proof that u fucked fine bitches? or even like pussy in the first place, for that matter?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: May 22, 2012, 04:48:08 PM »

difference is, peeps here have already vouched for me, lesbro...where's ur proof that u fucked a fine bitch? or even like pussy in the first place, for that matter?

Oh you mean your friends, who hold you down every time you IM them telling them what to say or when you log into their account & speak for them? Yeah, some source. Almost as credible as when you post Wikipedia links lmao.

I might as well ask xzibit444 to "vouch for me", that would prove it. You're a dumb fucking kid lmao.

lmao, where is the proof anyone here has fucked a fine bitch or likes pussy? Face facts & let this controversy between us end already. You're just angry I know how pathetic you are & you just make up "you're gay & look like a lesbian" to make yourself feel better lol. I mean, first of all, how do you know so much about how gay people think? You always say, "It's how gay people act...it's what gay people do". That's mad sus, coming from a guy whose genetically homosexual.

Sccit

« Reply #101 on: May 22, 2012, 05:00:29 PM »

difference is, peeps here have already vouched for me, lesbro...where's ur proof that u fucked a fine bitch? or even like pussy in the first place, for that matter?

Oh you mean your friends, who hold you down every time you IM them telling them what to say or when you log into their account & speak for them? Yeah, some source. Almost as credible as when you post Wikipedia links lmao.

I might as well ask xzibit444 to "vouch for me", that would prove it. You're a dumb fucking kid lmao.

lmao, where is the proof anyone here has fucked a fine bitch or likes pussy? Face facts & let this controversy between us end already. You're just angry I know how pathetic you are & you just make up "you're gay & look like a lesbian" to make yourself feel better lol. I mean, first of all, how do you know so much about how gay people think? You always say, "It's how gay people act...it's what gay people do". That's mad sus, coming from a guy whose genetically homosexual.

well, i dunno if you've ever been in the presence of someone who is clearly a fruit, but it's pretty damn obvious....u are the message board equivalent of that dude. u still talkin about a 4 year old relationship of mine to prove a point. shit, even if i fucked the ugliest girl to ever live, that would still be 1-up on you, considerin u couldn't even get a hard-on in the same room as a girl. anyways, i'm not sure if u really do picture me as some lame who doesn't get pussy or if that's just ur way of overcompensating. but if thats really what u think, i can assure u that ur way off.......... off to the studio, have a good one, lebsro.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: May 22, 2012, 05:05:00 PM »
^Easy with the novels bro.

But see. I know you were with that ugly bitch & you never talked about girls again after that. That's what I know. You? You just make things up. You're pathetic & you know it. It's cool. I'd be angry as fuck if I was you too lmao.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #103 on: May 22, 2012, 06:15:01 PM »

dude, Orit fucked lots of girls in her day.  She's Bi.

Hood Crawler

• 'G'
« Reply #104 on: May 22, 2012, 09:08:42 PM »
Would be so funny but can't see that happening.