Poll

Should Elior Make A Youtube Video Addressing His Haters?

Yes
9 (27.3%)
No
5 (15.2%)
He is too akward and scared to do it
8 (24.2%)
He will make an excuse as to why he can't
7 (21.2%)
MO looks like a cracked out urkel
4 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Should Elior Make A Youtube Video Addressing His Haters?  (Read 6461 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Should Elior Make A Youtube Video Addressing His Haters?
« Reply #120 on: May 23, 2012, 08:22:27 AM »
shit, even if i fucked the ugliest girl to ever live, that would still be 1-up on you
Kid, you didn't just fucked the ugliest girl in the world. You fell in love with her LMAO.

On top of that, you pimped her out to some simp to fuck her for money. Jesus Christ, Elior, how do you look yourself in the mirror?

How much of that story is true Nik? I mean, did you really push your girlfriend to fuck some pitiful rich guy so he will give her money for a nosejob and such? This would be fucked up on so many levels...  :-X

Lol sounds like a pimp to me...

In the real world, outside of "Boyz N Da Hood", that equals a despicable human being.. just like niggers who shoot random people for their wallet aren't admireable either

How is being a manager/security in the oldest profession ever despicable?!? And how is this comparable to a random shooting? Next thing you gonna say is weed makes you go crazy....

Smfh wowzers.

It was his GIRLFRIEND OF THREE YEARS not some random professional hooker you crazy fuck. Besides, that wealthy dude wasn't just in for busting a nut, he was a pitiful lovefool. She had a bad conscience (for very good reason) and he was like "take the money bitch, your nose is ugly as hell, you need it". Despicable.

Lol his girlfriend... Wowzers you getting mad like that was his wife... And even then who cares... You taking sex too much to the heart... You must have been cheated on lately and often.

Bitch should have took the money...

Either you have very fucked up values or you just dickride the nigga til death. I assume the latter. Your tonsils hurt already?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #121 on: May 23, 2012, 08:51:42 AM »
^Easy with the novels bro.

But see. I know you were with that ugly bitch & you never talked about girls again after that. That's what I know. You? You just make things up. You're pathetic & you know it. It's cool. I'd be angry as fuck if I was you too lmao.

lol@"novels" when u wrote twice as much as me..

like i said, peeps who post here have seen me wit beatage and have vouched for it.....wheres ur proof that u aint gay? i'm still waitin. even if ur real life friend/lover (xzibit444) comes in here and says he seen u pull, it would still be better than nothin. where he at?

Like I said,

& like I said, I wouldn't make someone come on here & vouch for me. Getting pussy isn't something I need to brag about on a forum. I mean, I could of fucked the hottest girl that anybody here has ever seen...you could of...fucking Hack could of lmao...but it doesn't mean we did. & like I said, where is the proof anybody here isn't gay? More importantly where is the proof somebody here is gay? I explained it. You know you make it up because you have nothing on me & I can shit on your life for days.

Only your insecure ass, who takes this so seriously, who wants to impress people would go so hard lmao.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #122 on: May 23, 2012, 08:55:49 AM »
As for everyone else in this thread, you're all just falling in the trap of the new-faced NIK. He just lets that loser ass nigga Unicorn run his mouth, posting & posting & defending him worse than we've ever seen e-dickriding to the point you don't even remember what you're talking to NIK about, you're just going back & forth with Unicorn.

This way NIK slides out of the action & the real life you're throwing at him. Whether it be him being a pussy or those four things Sik threw at him a few posts up. He doesn't want to deal with his pathetic life on here. This is why even though Unicorn posted that video it wouldn't shock me in the least if NIK logged on to his account on the regular to hold his own ass down. He's the most insecure kid on the planet.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #123 on: May 23, 2012, 09:10:19 AM »
shit, even if i fucked the ugliest girl to ever live, that would still be 1-up on you
Kid, you didn't just fucked the ugliest girl in the world. You fell in love with her LMAO.

On top of that, you pimped her out to some simp to fuck her for money. Jesus Christ, Elior, how do you look yourself in the mirror?

How much of that story is true Nik? I mean, did you really push your girlfriend to fuck some pitiful rich guy so he will give her money for a nosejob and such? This would be fucked up on so many levels...  :-X

Lol sounds like a pimp to me...

In the real world, outside of "Boyz N Da Hood", that equals a despicable human being.. just like niggers who shoot random people for their wallet aren't admireable either

How is being a manager/security in the oldest profession ever despicable?!? And how is this comparable to a random shooting? Next thing you gonna say is weed makes you go crazy....

Smfh wowzers.

It was his GIRLFRIEND OF THREE YEARS not some random professional hooker you crazy fuck. Besides, that wealthy dude wasn't just in for busting a nut, he was a pitiful lovefool. She had a bad conscience (for very good reason) and he was like "take the money bitch, your nose is ugly as hell, you need it". Despicable.

Lol his girlfriend... Wowzers you getting mad like that was his wife... And even then who cares... You taking sex too much to the heart... You must have been cheated on lately and often.

Bitch should have took the money...

Either you have very fucked up values or you just dickride the nigga til death. I assume the latter. Your tonsils hurt already?

My values are based on reality...

Not make believe...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #124 on: May 23, 2012, 09:15:13 AM »
^Easy with the novels bro.

But see. I know you were with that ugly bitch & you never talked about girls again after that. That's what I know. You? You just make things up. You're pathetic & you know it. It's cool. I'd be angry as fuck if I was you too lmao.

lol@"novels" when u wrote twice as much as me..

like i said, peeps who post here have seen me wit beatage and have vouched for it.....wheres ur proof that u aint gay? i'm still waitin. even if ur real life friend/lover (xzibit444) comes in here and says he seen u pull, it would still be better than nothin. where he at?

Like I said,

& like I said, I wouldn't make someone come on here & vouch for me. Getting pussy isn't something I need to brag about on a forum. I mean, I could of fucked the hottest girl that anybody here has ever seen...you could of...fucking Hack could of lmao...but it doesn't mean we did. & like I said, where is the proof anybody here isn't gay? More importantly where is the proof somebody here is gay? I explained it. You know you make it up because you have nothing on me & I can shit on your life for days.

Only your insecure ass, who takes this so seriously, who wants to impress people would go so hard lmao.

Your just mad cuz I don't agree with you...

Weak sauce

Write me a novel bitch...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #125 on: May 23, 2012, 09:16:48 AM »
^Son, you have an account on a dating website, you're not allowed to talk about getting pussy. Move along.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #126 on: May 23, 2012, 09:19:45 AM »
LMAO. I've fucked more girls in my life than NIK has spoken too.

the only kinda female i can picture fuckin wit u would be a lesbian.. and it would be by mistake

Well, you can picture me all day long, but facts are facts lmao.

Then post it... Mr I don't wanna show my pic, all I do is hate
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #127 on: May 23, 2012, 09:21:23 AM »
^Son, you have an account on a dating website, you're not allowed to talk about getting pussy. Move along.

Lmfao so what's that mean?!? You make no since.

Mr I don't want to embrace the Internet but I'm posting on dubCC...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #128 on: May 23, 2012, 09:21:52 AM »

the only kinda female i can picture fuckin wit u would be a lesbian.. and it would be by mistake

Check it out powder lips, I'm trying to call into the show and drop knowledge.  What number and what time kid?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #129 on: May 23, 2012, 09:23:20 AM »

It means you couldn't get pussy, so you tried your luck through this.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #130 on: May 23, 2012, 09:29:27 AM »

Check it out powder lips, I'm trying to call into the show and drop knowledge.  What number and what time kid?

Lol bitches call my lips juicy haters call my lips ashy...

Number is in the sig. Today's show is westcoast also. 5pm p 6pm c 7pm 8pm e

website just posted also http://TWZradio.com
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 09:32:39 AM by un0mic »
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #131 on: May 23, 2012, 09:30:19 AM »

Lmfao that's like saying you had no friends that's why your on here... And that's not the case is it bitch boy?
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #132 on: May 23, 2012, 09:38:49 AM »

LOL

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #133 on: May 23, 2012, 09:51:05 AM »

Lmfao that's like saying you had no friends that's why your on here... And that's not the case is it bitch boy?

Not in the slightest. This forum is a place to come & discuss music. You signed up to that website because you're lonely & are looking for a woman to be interested in you.

Sikotic™

« Reply #134 on: May 23, 2012, 10:21:51 AM »
i promised that u will pay for bein a lil bitch and that promise still stands :)
Oh, Elior, I am so scared right now.

Question: after your girlfriend blew some rich guy for cash, did you kiss her on the lips when she brought you the money?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE