Poll

Should Elior Make A Youtube Video Addressing His Haters?

Yes
9 (27.3%)
No
5 (15.2%)
He is too akward and scared to do it
8 (24.2%)
He will make an excuse as to why he can't
7 (21.2%)
MO looks like a cracked out urkel
4 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Should Elior Make A Youtube Video Addressing His Haters?  (Read 6477 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Should Elior Make A Youtube Video Addressing His Haters?
« Reply #135 on: May 23, 2012, 10:26:00 AM »
^Son, you have an account on a dating website, you're not allowed to talk about getting pussy. Move along.

Lmfao so what's that mean?!? You make no since.

Mr I don't want to embrace the Internet but I'm posting on dubCC...

It means you couldn't get pussy, so you tried your luck through this.

Lmfao that's like saying you had no friends that's why your on here... And that's not the case is it bitch boy?

Not in the slightest. This forum is a place to come & discuss music. You signed up to that website because you're lonely & are looking for a woman to be interested in you.

owned

Sikotic™

« Reply #136 on: May 23, 2012, 10:38:57 AM »
From Elior's girlfriend:
Heres where im getting at..
Babe times are hard right now economically and I need help.. I need to repair my car for about 2,000.00, Im moving out this Jan to Simi Valley (im setting it up as I write this) and I will be paying rent 600.00 a month, I also need invisline for my teeth which is 4,000 and perhaps a new nose job to fix my nose for 2,500..  I have a lot of expenses that making 1,800 a month doesnt CUT at all.. after having taxes taken out, bills, debts, phone, gym, insurance, health insurance, gas, the cats, food etc. I have almost NOTHING to save.. its hard babe, its really hard. I cant really ask anyone for money, nor do I want to. Im basically on my own and I hope you understand this.. I have a plan to help myself out very nicely...  I want to marry this israeli dude that I know for 15,000.00 hes going to give me one large sum before the begining and after.. he knows that if he doesnt I can easily screw him over.. hes very trust worthy.. I know your view on this but you have to understand babe, this will really help me.. its something that can help me advance by paying for college, getting a place to live, my teeth, etc.. it will REALLY help me out a lot.. It will only be a marriage on paper, I dont even take his last name... I need your support through all of this babe.. I dont want to lie to you.. I want to be fully honest and live a good, honest, happy life with you.. All I need is that you support me through this and dont leave me..  If you do leave me I hope we can still be friends but I REALLY hope you dont leave me.. See babe, if it were the other way around I would NEVER leave you for something like this.. You have your family behind you 100% if you want to go to college, they will pay 50,000.00, if you need your teeth fixed for 4,000.00, they pay. You dont pay for your car, insurance, health insurance, shopping for groceries for the house, etc. Your expenses are very minimal compared to mine and I need help..  Im going to do this babe..  because I feel it in my heart that this money will help me get ahead... this is a lot of money just to turn the other cheek and dismiss it.. please understand that I am doing this to advance, help myself, etc. Write me back, let me know how you feel... If you make me choose between you and this decision than I think thats really unfair to put me in that position after ive explained my current situation to you.. I believe we can be something great and I hope you dont throw it all away because of certain standards that you can go by but I CANT..  I need this money right now.. If you think it wont help me in the long run think again, this will pay for my degree which will get me a career in return, a place to live, my teeth will be fixed, nose, etc.  I will be making a good decision for my life... this is not a real wedding, a real marriage, this is all fake and on paper.. The real thing in life will be a proposal (which I will experience first with u, hopefully) a real wedding, planning, taking on ur last name, starting a family, etc. NOT THIS.. you wont even feel this because this will only exist on paper for 2 years. make the right choice babe, put your trust in me that I know what im doing. I love you, and I hope you understand me.   

Questions and Comments:
1) I was wrong about Elior pimping out his girl. A pimp would actually make money off of this. She's did it entirely for herself and Elior didn't see a dime. So basically, as we already know, Elior has no backbone.
2) He was still with her years after this took place. A bitch this crazy would get the boot immediately if she tried to pull this on any self-respecting man. Not simp ass Elior though.
3) His parents pay for everything, including his eyebrow waxing and studio time.

Will Elior ever win?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #137 on: May 23, 2012, 10:49:22 AM »
From Elior's girlfriend:
Babe times are hard right now economically and I need help.. I need to repair my car for about 2,000.00, Im moving out this Jan to Simi Valley (im setting it up as I write this) and I will be paying rent 600.00 a month, I also need invisline for my teeth which is 4,000 and perhaps a new nose job to fix my nose for 2,500..  I have a lot of expenses that making 1,800 a month doesnt CUT at all.. after having taxes taken out, bills, debts, phone, gym, insurance, health insurance, gas, the cats, food etc. I have almost NOTHING to save.. its hard babe, its really hard. I cant really ask anyone for money, nor do I want to. Im basically on my own and I hope you understand this.. I have a plan to help myself out very nicely...  I want to marry this israeli dude that I know for 15,000.00 hes going to give me one large sum before the begining and after.. he knows that if he doesnt I can easily screw him over.. hes very trust worthy.. I know your view on this but you have to understand babe, this will really help me.. its something that can help me advance by paying for college, getting a place to live, my teeth, etc.. it will REALLY help me out a lot.. It will only be a marriage on paper, I dont even take his last name... I need your support through all of this babe.. I dont want to lie to you.. I want to be fully honest and live a good, honest, happy life with you.. All I need is that you support me through this and dont leave me..  If you do leave me I hope we can still be friends but I REALLY hope you dont leave me.. See babe, if it were the other way around I would NEVER leave you for something like this.. You have your family behind you 100% if you want to go to college, they will pay 50,000.00, if you need your teeth fixed for 4,000.00, they pay. You dont pay for your car, insurance, health insurance, shopping for groceries for the house, etc. Your expenses are very minimal compared to mine and I need help..  Im going to do this babe..  because I feel it in my heart that this money will help me get ahead... this is a lot of money just to turn the other cheek and dismiss it.. please understand that I am doing this to advance, help myself, etc. Write me back, let me know how you feel... If you make me choose between you and this decision than I think thats really unfair to put me in that position after ive explained my current situation to you.. I believe we can be something great and I hope you dont throw it all away because of certain standards that you can go by but I CANT..  I need this money right now.. If you think it wont help me in the long run think again, this will pay for my degree which will get me a career in return, a place to live, my teeth will be fixed, nose, etc.  I will be making a good decision for my life... this is not a real wedding, a real marriage, this is all fake and on paper.. The real thing in life will be a proposal (which I will experience first with u, hopefully) a real wedding, planning, taking on ur last name, starting a family, etc. NOT THIS.. you wont even feel this because this will only exist on paper for 2 years. make the right choice babe, put your trust in me that I know what im doing. I love you, and I hope you understand me.   

Questions and Comments:
1) I was wrong about Elior pimping out his girl. A pimp would actually make money off of this. She's did it entirely for herself and Elior didn't see a dime. So basically, as we already know, Elior has no backbone.
2) He was still with her years after this took place. A bitch this crazy would get the boot immediately if she tried to pull this on any self-respecting man. Not simp ass Elior though.
3) His parents pay for everything, including his eyebrow waxing and studio time.

Will Elior ever win?

Elior gets owned again

damn...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #138 on: May 23, 2012, 10:50:43 AM »
LMFAO. HOW DOES THE BOY COME BACK TO THIS FORUM?!?!? HAHAHAHAHA.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #139 on: May 23, 2012, 11:01:16 AM »
LMFAO. HOW DOES THE BOY COME BACK TO THIS FORUM?!?!? HAHAHAHAHA.

notice he's sticking the west coast connection forum today

Sccit

« Reply #140 on: May 23, 2012, 11:07:26 AM »
More importantly where is the proof somebody here is gay?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #141 on: May 23, 2012, 11:08:09 AM »
From Elior's girlfriend:

Questions and Comments:

Will Elior ever win?

Elior gets owned again

damn...

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #142 on: May 23, 2012, 11:09:14 AM »
and elior dodge's Sik's post like he's dodged g oing after Sik at his work

Sccit

« Reply #143 on: May 23, 2012, 11:13:32 AM »
From Elior's girlfriend:
Babe times are hard right now economically and I need help.. I need to repair my car for about 2,000.00, Im moving out this Jan to Simi Valley (im setting it up as I write this) and I will be paying rent 600.00 a month, I also need invisline for my teeth which is 4,000 and perhaps a new nose job to fix my nose for 2,500..  I have a lot of expenses that making 1,800 a month doesnt CUT at all.. after having taxes taken out, bills, debts, phone, gym, insurance, health insurance, gas, the cats, food etc. I have almost NOTHING to save.. its hard babe, its really hard. I cant really ask anyone for money, nor do I want to. Im basically on my own and I hope you understand this.. I have a plan to help myself out very nicely... I want to marry this israeli dude that I know for 15,000.00 hes going to give me one large sum before the begining and after.. he knows that if he doesnt I can easily screw him over.. hes very trust worthy.. I know your view on this but you have to understand babe, this will really help me.. its something that can help me advance by paying for college, getting a place to live, my teeth, etc.. it will REALLY help me out a lot.. It will only be a marriage on paper, I dont even take his last name... I need your support through all of this babe.. I dont want to lie to you.. I want to be fully honest and live a good, honest, happy life with you.. All I need is that you support me through this and dont leave me..  If you do leave me I hope we can still be friends but I REALLY hope you dont leave me.. See babe, if it were the other way around I would NEVER leave you for something like this.. You have your family behind you 100% if you want to go to college, they will pay 50,000.00, if you need your teeth fixed for 4,000.00, they pay. You dont pay for your car, insurance, health insurance, shopping for groceries for the house, etc. Your expenses are very minimal compared to mine and I need help..  Im going to do this babe..  because I feel it in my heart that this money will help me get ahead... this is a lot of money just to turn the other cheek and dismiss it.. please understand that I am doing this to advance, help myself, etc. Write me back, let me know how you feel... If you make me choose between you and this decision than I think thats really unfair to put me in that position after ive explained my current situation to you.. I believe we can be something great and I hope you dont throw it all away because of certain standards that you can go by but I CANT..  I need this money right now.. If you think it wont help me in the long run think again, this will pay for my degree which will get me a career in return, a place to live, my teeth will be fixed, nose, etc.  I will be making a good decision for my life... this is not a real wedding, a real marriage, this is all fake and on paper.. The real thing in life will be a proposal (which I will experience first with u, hopefully) a real wedding, planning, taking on ur last name, starting a family, etc. NOT THIS.. you wont even feel this because this will only exist on paper for 2 years. make the right choice babe, put your trust in me that I know what im doing. I love you, and I hope you understand me.   

Questions and Comments:

Will Elior ever win?

lol...still postin my high school love letters? u a lost cause. i dunno if u really armenian or not (u claim to be white), but u should know that when peeps come here straight from a different country, people set up fake marriages and get paid for it so that they can receive their papers...happens all the time. this 1 didn't go through, tho. but u know what will go through? u payin for bein a lil bitch. now that u talkin shit to every member of L.A.M.B, u dont have only me on your ass...but a buncha mufuckaz who think ur a straight bitch. crips too :-*

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #144 on: May 23, 2012, 11:16:44 AM »
LOL @ Woodland Hills boy and his obsession with anything crip related

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #145 on: May 23, 2012, 11:25:40 AM »
From Elior's girlfriend:

Questions and Comments:

Will Elior ever win?

i didnt read all that up there but for your Q&C

1) he took that bitches soul
2) she was his sex slave also
3) so he can just stack cheese then...?

so you hating cuz he got money?

Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #146 on: May 23, 2012, 11:27:28 AM »
^Son, you have an account on a dating website, you're not allowed to talk about getting pussy. Move along.

Lmfao that's like saying you had no friends that's why your on here... And that's not the case is it bitch boy?

Not in the slightest. This forum is a place to come & discuss music. You signed up to that website because you're lonely & are looking for a woman to be interested in you.

all i ever see you discuss is another man....
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #147 on: May 23, 2012, 11:27:57 AM »
only Unicorn would embrace the idea of having a fat chick as your sex slave

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #148 on: May 23, 2012, 11:28:13 AM »

owned

wigga pls...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sccit

« Reply #149 on: May 23, 2012, 11:28:26 AM »

all i ever see you discuss is another man....

realest shit ever wrote